BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 36 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"91 LI at 4 lololol I hate LI but even i find humor in this Other factor in all this is that MOST major tournaments are NOT allowing national teams"

Would 91 beat ACS, DCD, or True N? I think the ranking is accurate. It is a ranking and could only be proven on the field but in Vegas I would take the others. However I would never even think of suggesting of wagering on youth sports....unless someone creates a website for it....
Have to disagree about the national teams, any organizer would love to have these teams. Naptown, Millon championship, NLF event would easily take any of these teams. It is up to the clubs that do not want the players to play with another club. If the other 91 teams (MD, NC, TX) had better players the bandits would take them.

Directors have been notified Naptown, NLF Mln. No National teams which is good what a joke "we can't develop kids so let's make a national team. ". Imagine if LI formed one

Total fake news! You will see the same thing at these tournaments. Pay your fee and send any players you choose. They could be in the MLL and no one will care. I have had kids in club lacrosse for many years. NEVER not once did any official ever check a roster or verify anything. Yes there is a online waiver just to prevent a parent from suing the tournament organizer beyond that has anyone who reads this ever seen anything that would prevent any team format. LI should create a new team and enter a tournament. Ego's of club owners is the only thing preventing this.

LI has that team.
HA HA . .. Certainly not WP. you def do not have the best kids of 2024 on that team. once again the WP dad wants everyone to talk about them. two kids I know of are very much talented- ones on Express and the other is on Legacy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry little late to the party - 8 kids left Igloo counting the 22’ kid that played down in the WSYL, 33% of the roster made a mass exodus or what some would call an escape..funny thing is the top offensive player can’t even crack the starting lineup as he’s still stuck behind the “elite” starters, he too should have made his escape to Express when he had the chance, as many others have

I guess we will all see this year if this is just going to be daddy ball and a summer extension of "Manasset PAL" or if the coaches will coach an elite team of players.

I would think that most of the players and parents, especially the new ones for this club and on any of other elite teams, would expect the team/program at this level to be coached, run and managed based on skill and players ability and not based on zip code and/or relationships.

If that's not the case, they should request a refund. I don't think anyone would go into that situation knowing or after being told they aren't going to get qualtiy playing time, not b.c of their skill and ability, but b.c they don't live in the correct town or the dad isn't a coach, after all, that is what PAL was for. And that not only is a reflection on the team and coaches, but for the program aps well, b.c without a dought, they know what is going on.

Remember they are all still kids and whether you are a coach, a parent or both, you are still shaping these athletes to be adults in the decisions that you make and the things that you do and say have lasting effects. Kids aren't notIntelligent. Think of it, if you were in their shoes, how would it make you feel in a game, atourney or at a practice. I won't even get started on the car rides home after.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023: Ranking (note hard to rank due to so many players playing multiple teams)

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
3. True National (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
6. Hawks - ACS players (still holdbacks)
7. Duke National (holdbacks from holdback teams can only play when other holdbacks are available)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
9. Freedom (more holdbacks)
10. Crabs (without ACS players)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

I would say Igloo is about 13 and that is a fair ranking for this team. Note that the rankings do not account for age/grade players. If age based the rankings would be 100% different. USL should take note.[/quote]

There are far fewer holdbacks on ACS than you FLIDs know. Their best offensive players are not even close to holdback age. They have very late 2004 or 2005 birthdays. They are clearly #1.
Crabs should be at 2 - Did you see what we did to the Hawks a few weeks ago???
Hawks at 3 or 4 - they have beaten Express and the Dogs every time they play.
91 is very good. A solid 3-4.
Dogs and Express a toss up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck are you people even talking about at this point? Someone should call Child Services, maybe the Better Business Bureau. Its club lacrosse, if you want to win, you'll need to play the best players at some point. If you don't like your playing time, work harder!, or move to a club you can play more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
7. Duke National (holdbacks from holdback teams can only play when other holdbacks are available)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

I would say Igloo is about 13 and that is a fair ranking for this team. Note that the rankings do not account for age/grade players. If age based the rankings would be 100% different. USL should take note.

There are far fewer holdbacks on ACS than you FLIDs know. Their best offensive players are not even close to holdback age. They have very late 2004 or 2005 birthdays. They are clearly #1.
Dogs and Express a toss up.[/quote]
This has to be the ACS coach. Bragging about an all-star team beating straight up travel teams.... PLEASE!!! BTW for everyone else, take a gander at Maryland 2023 site. Its laughable; parents defending the fact that their 15 year olds are able to play with and beat 12/13 year olds. Flex your muuscles all you want, but the teams that won the WSYL up to this point have all been from Long Island.Criticize the WSYL, but the playing field is even with all players being 13U. Even Hopkins guy Quint K threw some Shade at MD when he said "Maryland has to get with the program and stop with the holdbacks."

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

I would say Igloo is about 13 and that is a fair ranking for this team. Note that the rankings do not account for age/grade players. If age based the rankings would be 100% different. USL should take note.

This has to be the ACS coach. Bragging about an all-star team beating straight up travel teams.... PLEASE!!! BTW for everyone else, take a gander at Maryland 2023 site. Its laughable; parents defending the fact that their 15 year olds are able to play with and beat 12/13 year olds. Flex your muuscles all you want, but the teams that won the WSYL up to this point have all been from Long Island.Criticize the WSYL, but the playing field is even with all players being 13U. Even Hopkins guy Quint K threw some Shade at MD when he said "Maryland has to get with the program and stop with the holdbacks." [/quote]

The commentary on ESPN during last years NLF 2023 championship was laughable when they were trying to sort out the rosters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The truth has been spoken...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

This has to be the ACS coach. Bragging about an all-star team beating straight up travel teams.... PLEASE!!! BTW for everyone else, take a gander at Maryland 2023 site. Its laughable; parents defending the fact that their 15 year olds are able to play with and beat 12/13 year olds. Flex your muuscles all you want, but the teams that won the WSYL up to this point have all been from Long Island.Criticize the WSYL, but the playing field is even with all players being 13U. Even Hopkins guy Quint K threw some Shade at MD when he said "Maryland has to get with the program and stop with the holdbacks."

The commentary on ESPN during last years NLF 2023 championship was laughable when they were trying to sort out the rosters
[/quote]
My son was playing in a game against a well known team with a player that may or may not have been older but was the tallest, fastest, and had a better beard then me despite the fact I had not shaven that moring. After he scored one of the players on his team asked another player on his team, "hey what was that kids name again?" They congratulated "Bob" the new guy. Another player asked, "where is he from?" This is truth. There is not a method or even an effort on the part of tournament organizers to change this. There is no check in, roster verification, rule or anything. That would cost extra for a tournament. Teams should add a guest HS varsity player. It is "in the rules."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told at a tournament recently that n1nety o ne, specifically the BANDITS, have player with fake birth certificates. Granted its a rumor, but I think it may be true. Thoughts??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told at a tournament recently that n1nety o ne, specifically the BANDITS, have player with fake birth certificates. Granted its a rumor, but I think it may be true. Thoughts??????

Why would he need a fake birth certificate?? Not a true rumor. There is not a process to check this. If he is 16 an on the roster but identifies as an 8th grader he is within the rules.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont believe it about the Bandits...They dont need older players....but are you ok with a 16 year iplaying in a tournament against a 13 year old...Diesnt benefit either player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

Dogs and Express a toss up.[/quote]

Looking at this you might as well take freedom out of top 15 lost there top 2 players from upstate New York and they now play for Sweetlax have no connections with dukes national anymore. They are not nearly the same team. Crabs should move up and looneys should move down a bit since they lost their big lefty to Crabs. True Illinois should move up even though if they say true Illinois they always being in ringers. Overall pretty accurate though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

[/quote]

The most laughable of all is how heated everyone is about some random list of rankings that is purely someone’s opinion. You take the bait every time. National Team or no National Team, if your kid is good they will get noticed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

Looking at this you might as well take freedom out of top 15 lost there top 2 players from upstate New York and they now play for Sweetlax have no connections with dukes national anymore. They are not nearly the same team. Crabs should move up and looneys should move down a bit since they lost their big lefty to Crabs. True Illinois should move up even though if they say true Illinois they always being in ringers. Overall pretty accurate though.[/quote]

That's quite an exaggeration. Freedom had a great fall went 9-1 and their only loss was 4-2 to the BL "Academy/All-star/National team". If you want to drop them below the Crabs "new" reclassed team fine but I wouldn't get too carried away over fall ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 kids left Igloo - that’s nearly 30% of the team..men lie - women lie #’s don’t lie...

WOW, that's a huge departure.

#’s 16-22 on the depth chart. Most weren’t asked back. The team is stronger after replacing them.

I have one question for this they were not asked back dad. If #1 Bandits added players, #Express Added players, Shore2Shore added players where did Igloo find these awesome players to replace the ones that left. Did these players walk off the street or were they great players sitting out there on the sidelines all this time?

So then why can't Igloo add players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s something different,let’s try to talk about what this page was designed for.talking about constructive topics such as clinics,camps,rule changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco Elite Rankings.
DC Dogs(Picked up some players)
Crabs(Saw them at Battle on the Bay. Really good)
Hawks(Got hammered by Crabs at Battle of the Bay.)
Looneys Orange
FCA(FCA and Looneys spots could switch around)
DC Express(Saw them at Terp Classic. Not very good.)
91 MD. Teams a joke shouldn't even be in elite. Maybe Million helps though? LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's quite an exaggeration. Freedom had a great fall went 9-1 and their only loss was 4-2 to the BL "Academy/All-star/National team". If you want to drop them below the Crabs "new" reclassed team fine but I wouldn't get too carried away over fall ball.
I'm still laughing at this:

"8. BL (less holdbacks)
9. Freedom (more holdbacks)"

It's on the internet so it MUST be true!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. ACS (Holdbacks)
2. DC Dogs (holdbacks)
4. 91 (WSYL)
5. Express (WSYL)
8. BL (less holdbacks)
11. Looney's
12. laxachusetts
13. Igloo
14. FCA
15. NL
15. Shore to Shore
15. Primetime
15. HHH
15. BBL
15. WCS
15. TX Mustangs

[/quote]

How the heck does someone come up with this meaningless crap, let alone have the time to sit compose the above regarding 13 year old lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco Elite Rankings.
DC Dogs(Picked up some players)
Crabs(Saw them at Battle on the Bay. Really good)
Hawks(Got hammered by Crabs at Battle of the Bay.)
Looneys Orange
FCA(FCA and Looneys spots could switch around)
DC Express(Saw them at Terp Classic. Not very good.)
91 MD. Teams a joke shouldn't even be in elite. Maybe Million helps though? LMAO

1. Why is this on the NY thread
2. What about Next Level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"8. BL (less holdbacks)

That and the fact that there was a team called Big5 at WSYL because these teams could not field age eligible teams also makes it true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"8. BL (less holdbacks)

That and the fact that there was a team called Big5 at WSYL because these teams could not field age eligible teams also makes it true.

Or maybe parents didn't buy into spending $5000 to go to Denver to play against teams they can play locally?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"8. BL (less holdbacks)

Or maybe parents didn't buy into spending $5000 to go to Denver to play against teams they can play locally?

Let's be clear....Big5 was mostly kids from Team 11, Mesa and Rising Sons. It was an "all star" type team because none of those teams could be competitive at WSYL with their normal, age restricted teams.

The number of overage kids on BL has been discussed to death on the Philly forum. Saying they have fewer holdbacks is hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"8. BL (less holdbacks)

Let's be clear....Big5 was mostly kids from Team 11, Mesa and Rising Sons. It was an "all star" type team because none of those teams could be competitive at WSYL with their normal, age restricted teams.

The number of overage kids on BL has been discussed to death on the Philly forum. Saying they have fewer holdbacks is hilarious.

There was 1 BL kid and 1 Freedom kid on Big 5. BL has no private school reclasses just summer birthdays like everyone or if the other teams don't have summer birthdays why would they have needed Big 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"8. BL (less holdbacks)

There was 1 BL kid and 1 Freedom kid on Big 5. BL has no private school reclasses just summer birthdays like everyone or if the other teams don't have summer birthdays why would they have needed Big 5.

Because:
1) Not every team wants to go to WSYL. Some aren't interested in spending the money. I know, hard to believe.
2) An all star team is going to be way more competitive than a regular club team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would have helped them at the WSYL last year.

hmmmmmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was 1 BL kid and 1 Freedom kid on Big 5. BL has no private school reclasses just summer birthdays like everyone or if the other teams don't have summer birthdays why would they have needed Big 5.[/quote]

Because:
1) Not every team wants to go to WSYL. Some aren't interested in spending the money. I know, hard to believe.
2) An all star team is going to be way more competitive than a regular club team

[/quote]

Plus more BL and Freedom kids might have considered it, if the guy running it had not screwed most of them over in the past between Lax Evo, Dukes and numerous other business ventures...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's amazing how all the MD teams shot up the "rankings" the year before HS. Maybe its since 3/4 of them played 2022 last year, but hey if that's the way you can field competitive teams go for it...the DC Dogs had kids driving home from a few events this fall

Don't worry about Freedom they will fly in other guest players to make sure they can compete...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to say to everyone that post all this crazy madness on This site please go look yourself in the mirror and say to yourself I’m I really posting this stuff. I sound like a completely nut job , do I have any thing positive to do with my borning life then think of lacrosse thru my child and go on with your day . LOSERS 👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to say to everyone that post all this crazy madness on This site please go look yourself in the mirror and say to yourself I’m I really posting this stuff. I sound like a completely nut job , do I have any thing positive to do with my borning life then think of lacrosse thru my child and go on with your day . LOSERS 👎

Says the guy bothered by posts on an 8th grade site. I enjoyed the rankings. Much of this is funny and interesting. Better than the stunads on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not funny u all losers have nothing but drama. Get a life losers. Nothing positive about it , rankings who gives a flying F . All said and done it’s a dead end sport with12.6 scholarships per team, lucky if u get any money with the 50 man roster. Enjoy it and stop with the B.s bashing club teams , kids and parents . Some of u lost parents couldn’t run a mile in 8 mins . So STFU . out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not funny u all losers have nothing but drama. Get a life losers. Nothing positive about it , rankings who gives a flying F . All said and done it’s a dead end sport with12.6 scholarships per team, lucky if u get any money with the 50 man roster. Enjoy it and stop with the B.s bashing club teams , kids and parents . Some of u lost parents couldn’t run a mile in 8 mins . So STFU . out

Fell better?

If not, try a warm line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
USL is a disaster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's cold at the north pole inside the igloos and I'm feeling true blue, but it's 91 degrees down south from shore to shore. I'm heading there on the express train to watch the turtles go into the warm water. I heard a lot of rebels are up in Daytona and recon rangers at fort lauderdale. Icon see the empire from miles and miles away while the outlaws loot the hurricane damaged towns. That's it for my poem. Stay tuned for more clues ahead. I'll be coming to a town near you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's cold at the north pole inside the igloos and I'm feeling true blue, but it's 91 degrees down south from shore to shore. I'm heading there on the express train to watch the turtles go into the warm water. I heard a lot of rebels are up in Daytona and recon rangers at fort lauderdale. Icon see the empire from miles and miles away while the outlaws loot the hurricane damaged towns. That's it for my poem. Stay tuned for more clues ahead. I'll be coming to a town near you.

best thing that I have ever read on this site....probably the most accurate also!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jingle Bells, Holdbacks smell, 30 kids on a team laid an egg. The Express mobile lost it's wheel and Chan got away. Hey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone complains that Express, and some others, have inflated rosters. Why wouldn't they? If you were selling some world famous hot dogs for $1 a piece and I offered you $2 for one because I wanted to tell people that I got one on your world famous hot dogs, would you take it? Of course you would. It's free money. These parents are making it too easy for clubs. Stop giving them your money if you're unhappy with the product.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone complains that Express, and some others, have inflated rosters. Why wouldn't they? If you were selling some world famous hot dogs for $1 a piece and I offered you $2 for one because I wanted to tell people that I got one on your world famous hot dogs, would you take it? Of course you would. It's free money. These parents are making it too easy for clubs. Stop giving them your money if you're unhappy with the product.

Parents will continue to shell out insane amounts of money for a dead end sport. Parents, are hooked on chasing status. Even though, not all, but the majority of them don't even have 2 nickles to rub together, everything is paid for by credit card. Home is mortgaged to hilt, with couple of leased cars in the driveway, especially the 80K white Chevy Suburban for the Mom. Which results in many lacrosse parents throwing good money at bad money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kk

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Calling lacrosse a dead end sport simply because it doesn't lead to many professional opportunities is ridiculous, sports are for the development of character. What percentage of basketball players go on to play professionally? Exactly.

Page 23 of 36 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard