Saint Thomas Aquinas FL 2020 Att Ellie Riegner Commits to Rutgers University

Saint Thomas Aquinas (FL) 2020 Att Ellie Riegner of Florida Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rutgers University.

High School: Saint Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Rutgers University
Club Team: Florida Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: South Florida National Team, 1st Team All County Miami Herald, 1st Team All District, Brine National Team
Academic Honors: Principal's Honor Roll, Leadership Parkland Buddy Sports Jack and Jill Children's Center Best Buddies
Why did you choose Rutgers University, Women's D1? "I chose Rutgers University for many reasons. I want to be part of a growing women’s lacrosse program with a well-respected, longtime coach. I also want to be at a Big 10 school in the northeast – quick flight from Florida and close to extended family and friends. And I want to be at a top academic institution. Rutgers checks everything off my list."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches - the ones from the early days for promoting the girls’ game in South Florida to my current travel and high school coaches for giving me a platform to play in front of the right people at the right times. Without my travel program and coaches who have worked so hard to develop me as a player and a person, my dream of playing D1 lacrosse at my #1 college would not have been possible. My teammates for making me better and being my FAMILY. And lastly, my parents and sister for ALL their relentless support through the years. They have sacrificed a lot for me and helped make this all possible."

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story