Ravenscroft NC 2020 Mid Brooke Baker Commits to University of Florida

Ravenscroft (NC) 2020 Mid Brooke Baker of Big 4 HHH & 212 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Florida.

High School: Ravenscroft (Raleigh, NC)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: University of Florida
Club Team: Big 4 HHH, 212 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: US Lacrosse All American, 2X All State Team, 2X All Conference team, 2X Under Armour All America Underclass Tournament 2017/2018
Academic honors: Weighted GPA 3.91 on a 4.0 scale. Honor Roll 2016/2017/2018. Ambassador for Teen Cancer America at Ravenscroft School. 1 of 12 Runners on The Ravens In The Hood team, which ran 199 miles from Mount Hood to Seaside in Oregon and raised over $100,000 for cancer research. Member of the Student Athlete Leadership Team (SALT) at Ravenscroft.
Why did you choose University of Florida, Women's D1? "Florida was the right fit for me. I connected with the coaching staff and the school was beautiful. They have a top school for the major I am interested in, as well as a top lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for giving me the best opportunity to play lacrosse at the next level as well as my travel coaches Colleen Magarity & Jamie Munro & my high school coaches Kerry Norman & Josh Gallagher."

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story