BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 70 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who do you think makes it to Denver from that group ?

depends on what age players show up for the out of NY teams honestly.
Eclipse.Primetime, sweetlax all seem to have a stockpile of older kids at times ,so a WSYL qualifying roster would eliminate the older kids and water down the teams.
I think they take 4-6 from each region.
If the top 3 have the best chance, all the listed teams are fighting for 1-3 spots.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad with the boy that is reclassed and ineligible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious seeing all of Long Island flying out to CO to chase a trophy when there are better tournaments in PA and MD with much better competition.

Shut up mad dad. Your 2022’s disguised as ‘24’s flew to Denver for the WORST touney of the summer last year. Not one team anybody reading this has ever heard of. Heard 3D GA beat your sorry post-adolescent team. How come no body from mad land talks about that tourney? Hoped nobody would find out???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
My guess is
TB
S2S
Rebels
Outlaws
24 lax
Empire
Igloo
Then from out of LI
Express North
Eclipse
Primetime
2 way
Sweet lax
Probably leaving out 2 or 3 more

[/quote]
How many teams get to go out of that list [/quote]
[/quote]

That’s a lot of teams. Anybody want to take a stab at categorizing them into A, B and C’s? I’m sure that will create some controversy but it would be nice to have a general idea of the landscape, before going into the tourney.
[/quote]

Express will add a hybrid of the 24 O'Reilly, 23' younger, and 25 Chan team tryout team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 6 teams that will qualify from the North region:
Wolfpack
Taz
Express
Eclipse
Express North
Primetime

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eclipse.Primetime, sweetlax all seem to have a stockpile of older kids at times ,so a WSYL qualifying roster would eliminate the older kids and water down the teams.
If the top 3 have the best chance, all the listed teams are fighting for 1-3 spots.

I heard the teams do NOT need to present birth certificates at the qualifier.Only at the tournament in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the teams do NOT need to present birth certificates at the qualifier.Only at the tournament in Denver.

They should ensure that only on-age kids are at the qualifiers period!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We already had to submit birth certificate and school if.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
My guess is
TB
S2S
Rebels
Outlaws
24 lax
Empire
Igloo
Then from out of LI
Express North
Eclipse
Primetime
2 way
Sweet lax

[/quote]

That’s a lot of teams. Anybody want to take a stab at categorizing them into A, B and C’s? I’m sure that will create some controversy but it would be nice to have a general idea of the landscape, before going into the tourney.
[/quote]

Express will add a hybrid of the 24 O'Reilly, 23' younger, and 25 Chan team tryout team. [/quote]

Someone will, but please don’t categorize these teams. It’s just silly. Let them play and see who goes after the top 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious seeing all of Long Island flying out to CO to chase a trophy when there are better tournaments in PA and MD with much better competition.

Shut up mad dad. Your 2022’s disguised as ‘24’s flew to Denver for the WORST touney of the summer last year. Not one team anybody reading this has ever heard of. Heard 3D GA beat your sorry post-adolescent team. How come no body from mad land talks about that tourney? Hoped nobody would find out???

Someday, when your son is in HS or college, you'll think about about all the inane posts your wrote about youth lacrosse, winning tournaments (or not), and holdbacks and you'll realize what an absolute stunad you were (or still are).

Nobody cares who wins a tournament. Nobody cares who wins a game. Except you, the weirdo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do people feel about 23's on age playing down a grade? Are all the clubs doing this for the qualifier? I personally don't mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someday, when your son is in HS or college, you'll think about about all the inane posts your wrote about youth lacrosse, winning tournaments (or not), and holdbacks and you'll realize what an absolute stunad you were (or still are).

Nobody cares who wins a tournament. Nobody cares who wins a game. Except you, the weirdo.

Thank you for your valuable insight, c daddy.
Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anybody that still uses the word “weirdo” most definitely is one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do people feel about 23's on age playing down a grade? Are all the clubs doing this for the qualifier? I personally don't mind.

It should be totally fine as long as they meet the age requirement and play in the required amount of tourneys with the team, which I believe is 2. Not sure how they enforce that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack
Taz
Express
Eclipse
Express North
Primetime

You’re neglecting igloo. When they get their 6’3” giant back and other missing pieces, they’ll be in the mix. Not an Eskimo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fine, if they are on the team from tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7th Grade Math Quiz:

Part A

If 50% of the Madlax team is holdbacks, and Madlax has 36 players on their team, would they have enough lacrosse players to play in the WSYL?

Calculators are not allowed!

Yes.

Correct.

Quiz - Part B

Based on your answer in Part A, does the Madlax team have more than or less than 50% of their team in WSYL ineligible holdbacks?

Again, show all work.

MORE THAN 50%. In fact, they would have to have a minimum of 60% of that team in holdbacks to not have enough players to play in the WSYL.

MATHAMATICAL “PROOF” that Madlax has AT LEAST 60% of its team as HOLDBACKS. and probably a lot more than that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
My guess is
TB
S2S
Rebels
Outlaws
24 lax
Empire
Igloo
Then from out of LI
Express North
Eclipse
Primetime
2 way
Sweet lax

[/quote]

[/quote]

Express will add a hybrid of the 24 O'Reilly, 23' younger, and 25 Chan team tryout team. [/quote]

That long list is silly. Most have no chance and won’t even try. Igloo is at best a long shot. No chance for express north, 2 way, etc. only eclipse and prime time for sure from above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack
Taz
Express
Eclipse
Express North
Primetime

You’re neglecting igloo. When they get their 6’3” giant back and other missing pieces, they’ll be in the mix. Not an Eskimo.

Stop with igloo. Worst coaching among the top teams in the age group. Save your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The weirdo comment gave you away again, mad dad. That and the stench from your 15 year old DC holdbacks.

WSYL. The only TRUE 2024 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Anyone who is talking world championships about 7rh graders is delusional.

2. LOL. IT MUST BE SAD THAT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR 2ND PLACE WHENEVER MADLAX IS IN THE TOURNAMENT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack
Taz
Express
Eclipse
Express North
Primetime

Stop with igloo. Worst coaching among the top teams in the age group. Save your money.

Most Of Chan's team are all 06's anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. LOL. IT MUST BE SAD THAT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR 2ND PLACE WHENEVER MADLAX IS IN THE TOURNAMENT.

Anytime our boys play up a year or two, I’m always good with 2nd place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're always good with 2nd place when your boys play up a year or two, then stop your whining. If you enter 2024 tournaments, you're going to be playing against kids who graduate in 2024. Maybe find some bigger/better kids if you want to win a championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSYL. The very best 13 year olds playing the very best 13 year olds, on the ONLY true level playing field, worldwide. Weeds out all of the derilique, cheating, bottom feeders. You know, the real person of the earth types. Tomorrow’s petty criminals and drug dealers. Only HIGH CHARACTER, best of the best!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSYL. The very best 13 year olds playing the very best 13 year olds, on the ONLY true level playing field, worldwide. Weeds out all of the derilique, cheating, bottom feeders. You know, the real person of the earth types. Tomorrow’s petty criminals and drug dealers. Only HIGH CHARACTER, best of the best!!

All Youth tournaments should have an age requirement!! I don't Care what it is. Just make one and enforce it!!!Take the arguments and deception out of this fantastic sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All Youth tournaments should have an age requirement!! I don't Care what it is. Just make one and enforce it!!!Take the arguments and deception out of this fantastic sport.

Then what would all of the teams do that depend upon this deception and cheating , just to be competitive with the Long Island teams??

Hey, there's a lot of B tourneys out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're always good with 2nd place when your boys play up a year or two, then stop your whining. If you enter 2024 tournaments, you're going to be playing against kids who graduate in 2024. Maybe find some bigger/better kids if you want to win a championship.

What about the 100% all-on-age team that beats all the 2024 holdback teams, and has been doing it for going on 6 years now? The indisputable single most successful team in all of 2024! Fact! These boys win the old fashion way, with integrity. Great role models for your boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about the 100% all-on-age team that beats all the 2024 holdback teams, and has been doing it for going on 6 years now? The indisputable single most successful team in all of 2024! Fact! These boys win the old fashion way, with integrity. Great role models for your boys!

No doubt they have been the best team. But as of recent years the maturity thing has got the better of them.So they joined them and hired older and bigger.
But make the rule year of birth! like Hockey. The landscape becomes much different and even more fair.I mean Lets be honest 80 to 90% of the 3 best teams are made up of boys with DOB's in 05. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again..... you will see every single boy from the best 2024 team in the country at the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No doubt they have been the best team. But as of recent years the maturity thing has got the better of them.So they joined them and hired older and bigger.
But make the rule year of birth! like Hockey. The landscape becomes much different and even more fair.I mean Lets be honest 80 to 90% of the 3 best teams are made up of boys with DOB's in 05. Just saying.

100% incorrect my friend!!!

I know it sounds hard to believe, considering the well known corrupt landscape of travel youth lacrosse these days, but the team you speak of is 100% WSYL age-eligible! There's your proof of age!! No 80% to 90% holdbacks on this team, like the other teams that you are referring to. If your team is going to the WSYL, check us out. Or, if you aren't going, chances are you will see our boys on TV. Either way, you will see with your own eyes that every player will be there. You can count them, all 22 of them. I don't hear any other team, ANYWHERE making that claim. ZERO! But seeing is believing. And you WILL "see" all of our players at the qualifier in April and in Denver, in June/July. Believe it or not, there are still teams with moral character, that compete and win at the highest level. In July, you will see. And you will believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG. You pulled out the moral character card. Get over yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moral character. Foreign language in DC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha...what an oxymoron, a LI guy talking about the meaning of character, now that’s funny stuff! After you LI dads look up the word oxymoron, let me know if you need help still!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a true corrupt DC loyalist. You must be in politics, too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% incorrect my friend!!!

I know it sounds hard to believe, considering the well known corrupt landscape of travel youth lacrosse these days, but the team you speak of is 100% WSYL age-eligible! There's your proof of age!! No 80% to 90% holdbacks on this team, like the other teams that you are referring to. If your team is going to the WSYL, check us out. Or, if you aren't going, chances are you will see our boys on TV. Either way, you will see with your own eyes that every player will be there. You can count them, all 22 of them. I don't hear any other team, ANYWHERE making that claim. ZERO! But seeing is believing. And you WILL "see" all of our players at the qualifier in April and in Denver, in June/July. Believe it or not, there are still teams with moral character, that compete and win at the highest level. In July, you will see. And you will believe.

Nothing new. This team has been 100% on age since day one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse destroys Express today. Ha Ha. LI trash. Someone alert IL to update the world rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO Rankings.
Madlax
91MD
Looneys(Very Good Lost to Madlax by only 2)
Hawks(Have not improved. Losted to nxt this year.)
BLC
Next Level.
Breakers
Crabs(Prettifying bad)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO Rankings.
Madlax
91MD
Looneys(Very Good Lost to Madlax by only 2)
Hawks(Have not improved. Losted to nxt this year.)
BLC
Next Level.
Breakers
Crabs(Prettifying bad)

Take it to the MD thread!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse destroys Express today. Ha Ha. LI trash. Someone alert IL to update the world rankings
where did this happen

Page 31 of 70 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard