New Hope-Solebury PA 2020 Mid, Def Carolyn Thistlewaite Commits to James Madison University

New Hope-Solebury (PA) 2020 Mid, Def Carolyn Thistlewaite of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at James Madison University.

High School: New Hope-Solebury (New Hope, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: James Madison University
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2020 WPLL New Jersey Futures, 1st Team All Intell Selection, US Lacrosse Women's Philly National Team, 2017 Brine National Tournament
Academic Honors: Weighted GPA of 3.8 with Honors and AP Classes.
Why did you choose James Madison University, Women's D1? "James Madison was the right fit for me program wise and academically. The school was what I wanted with the structure, size, distance and the overall atmosphere. The program suited my style of play as well as the atmosphere. The coaches are very nice and friendly which makes me feel like a belong."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for all their support through the process. I also want to thank my Club coaches, Jenny Duckenfield & Michele DeJuliis, & my high school coach, Betsy Dougherty, for all their help developing me as a player as well as a person getting me to where I am now"
What other colleges did you consider? "Boston University, St. Joseph & Virginia Tech"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story