BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 70 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Played this Pack team. No one is beating them @ the 2024 level. Team is stacked across the board. Every player on the field is a threat. I haven't seen that too often. My son is a solid 2023 player and these boys were hard to handle. Good luck 2024 this Pack team is relentless.

I agree, the 2023 town team division are a scrappy group..Hats off to WP

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I give credit where credit is due and the pack is a great team, especially given that they ALL are apparently on age...seriously impressive, no doubt! But in all honesty, I think you long islanders would be just as impressed if you truly truly knew how 75% of our kids are on age (as in born sept 1, 2005 a Aug 31, 2006). Having said that, it’s clear to anyone that was at NAL a few weekends ago that madlax handedly destroyed everyone. Call it a 4 goal final “close one/anyone’s game” to feel good about yourselves Legacy dad’s but you guys have been around long enough to know who was on the field for us the last quarter of that game, none of which were are starters. Or maybe, everyone posting on here about the NAL finals are actually the new legacy dads that filled all the spots of the old good legacy players that left and went to the pack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played this Pack team. No one is beating them @ the 2024 level. Team is stacked across the board. Every player on the field is a threat. I haven't seen that too often. My son is a solid 2023 player and these boys were hard to handle. Good luck 2024 this Pack team is relentless.

this was the most pathetic post I have seen . Pretending not to be a WP parent. So sad !! Grow up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It really is sad how you want so badly for people to talk about the WP. Getting old. The pack is a good team , you do not need to come on here to stroke your ego.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is based out of the DMV and the common practice in the DMV private schools is to start kids at 6 years old not 5, What would you like Madlax to do if the teams in all these tournaments, not the Denver tournament, are grade based? They have tryouts, you pay your $45 and show up for the grade you say your kid is in. This is not a Madlax problem this is a parents problem. They can bring their son to the 2023 tryout. Correct! Would you like them to say this team is a 2024 grad year team but your son is 12 months older then the rest of the kids. You have to play 2023. But my kid is a 2024. They are also a company that makes money. So if your client base is older and playing down in some peoples eyes. What should they do? You think if they band all older players it would be good for the bottom line?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I give credit where credit is due and the pack is a great team, especially given that they ALL are apparently on age...seriously impressive, no doubt! But in all honesty, I think you long islanders would be just as impressed if you truly truly knew how 75% of our kids are on age (as in born sept 1, 2005 a Aug 31, 2006). Having said that, it’s clear to anyone that was at NAL a few weekends ago that madlax handedly destroyed everyone. Call it a 4 goal final “close one/anyone’s game” to feel good about yourselves Legacy dad’s but you guys have been around long enough to know who was on the field for us the last quarter of that game, none of which were are starters. Or maybe, everyone posting on here about the NAL finals are actually the new legacy dads that filled all the spots of the old good legacy players that left and went to the pack?

So it looks from the sidelines like you have about 35 players on the team and you now claim (total BS, but I'll play along for now) that only 25% of your team is not age eligible for the WSYL. What does that say about the rest of the roster? Let's do some quick math, shall we? That means that you have 9 confirmed WSYL age-ineligible holdbacks. Conversely, that means there are 26 age-eligible players. Hmmm. That's a lot of kids, considering most teams I know have less than 25 on their roster, some a lot less. 26 players is more than enough players for Madlax to prove to the world that this is the best team at this age. If Madlax had 26 age-eligible players, they would be registered for the WSYL right now. So your 25% number, like the rest of your claims, is total BS.

The truth is, EVERY ONE OF YOUR KIDS IS A MINIMUM ONE YEAR OLDER THAN THE AVERAGE 2024, since your kids start kindergarten at age 6, not 5. EVERY kid is a holdback. Real hold backs for Madlax is two years older than the average 2024, which equates to a 2022.

Madlax is nothing more than a bad 2023/2022 team, trying desperately to compete by playing down one or even two years, against 2024's. Bottom line! Seven new "holdbacks' this year alone, confirmed via social media by your players. That number comes from your team. SEVEN NEW HOLD BACKS.

So start the damage control! Create every diversion you can possibly think of to divert attention from the facts. Deny! Deny! Deny! But you can't run from them anymore. There isn't a person reading this that doesn't know that Madlax is the vermin of youth lacrosse, completely void of all moral character. A disgrace to the lacrosse world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
again , WP parent posing as a ML parent . They beat you up so bad on the 2023 board you had to come back . Why don’t you go to the 2025 site maybe they may care .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it looks from the sidelines like you have about 35 players on the team and you now claim (total BS, but I'll play along for now) that only 25% of your team is not age eligible for the WSYL. What does that say about the rest of the roster? Let's do some quick math, shall we? That means that you have 9 confirmed WSYL age-ineligible holdbacks. Conversely, that means there are 26 age-eligible players. Hmmm. That's a lot of kids, considering most teams I know have less than 25 on their roster, some a lot less. 26 players is more than enough players for Madlax to prove to the world that this is the best team at this age. If Madlax had 26 age-eligible players, they would be registered for the WSYL right now. So your 25% number, like the rest of your claims, is total BS.

The truth is, EVERY ONE OF YOUR KIDS IS A MINIMUM ONE YEAR OLDER THAN THE AVERAGE 2024, since your kids start kindergarten at age 6, not 5. EVERY kid is a holdback. Real hold backs for Madlax is two years older than the average 2024, which equates to a 2022.

Madlax is nothing more than a bad 2023/2022 team, trying desperately to compete by playing down one or even two years, against 2024's. Bottom line! Seven new "holdbacks' this year alone, confirmed via social media by your players. That number comes from your team. SEVEN NEW HOLD BACKS.

So start the damage control! Create every diversion you can possibly think of to divert attention from the facts. Deny! Deny! Deny! But you can't run from them anymore. There isn't a person reading this that doesn't know that Madlax is the vermin of youth lacrosse, completely void of all moral character. A disgrace to the lacrosse world.

I can only add one thing.
You have 14 year olds playing 12 year olds.
Throw in a little chest-pounding aggressive parenting on the sidelines and you got all the ingredients for a very bad situation.

I've seen this happen a number of times.
You get a skilled team of on-age kids with superior stick skills and the other team's only recourse is to knock these younger kids out of the game.

Maybe USLacrosse has got this right.age thing right. Perhaps they had a good reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

again , WP parent posing as a ML parent . They beat you up so bad on the 2023 board you had to come back . Why don’t you go to the 2025 site maybe they may care .

Bro, that was beyond weak. If you’re going to stir the pot with total BS, then put some effort into it. C’mon now, I expect much better out of you haters! Lame!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder what ever happened to the Madlax guy. The super annoying guy who stalked the LI board for years, has been absent for at least several months. The Madlax parents on here now are definitely not him. Hmmm. Think I have former annoying Madlax guys identity figured out.

Madlax guy no longer posts + Biggie midi (24) is no longer on the team = Super annoying Madlax guy is biggie midi (24) daddy!!

So the guy that continually bragged about that kid, and thereby subjected him to unending criticism and scrutiny, was his own father!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are in your heads because you can't beat us. Madlax is the nation's #1 2024 for the 5th straight year and counting.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I wonder what ever happened to the Madlax guy. The super annoying guy who stalked the LI board for years, has been absent for at least several months. The Madlax parents on here now are definitely not him. Hmmm. Think I have former annoying Madlax guys identity figured out.

Madlax guy no longer posts + Biggie midi (24) is no longer on the team = Super annoying Madlax guy is biggie midi (24) daddy!!

So the guy that continually bragged about that kid, and thereby subjected him to unending criticism and scrutiny, was his own father!

He was banned due to inappropriate posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are in your heads because you can't beat us. Madlax is the nation's #1 2024 for the 5th straight year and counting.

Listen up sonny boy. You were told to stay off this website. Not telling you again! BOTC is for grownups! One more time and you are grounded!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TheAdmin

He was banned due to inappropriate posts.

Let's hope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure if players were “14” and “two years older” than an on age 2024 that they would be ineligible in the private school MD leagues their senior year (in both DC and Baltimore). Which doesn’t happen. Are there a handful of slightly older kids (four to 8 months?) Sure. But no one on my sons MD team has repeated a grade/“reclassed” recently. A few were younger and immature and did a pre-first year and therefore entered first grade as an older student but that’s before they ever lifted a lacrosse stick (and many of those students never do). And because our kids have played together for years, and played in age based tournaments, I know the number is far lower than posters here think (and there were a couple middies on Taz as big as anyone on our team). Maybe it changes in 8th grade but I think the delayed recruiting rules will make that less common than it used to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure if players were “14” and “two years older” than an on age 2024 that they would be ineligible in the private school MD leagues their senior year (in both DC and Baltimore). Which doesn’t happen. Are there a handful of slightly older kids (four to 8 months?) Sure. But no one on my sons MD team has repeated a grade/“reclassed” recently. A few were younger and immature and did a pre-first year and therefore entered first grade as an older student but that’s before they ever lifted a lacrosse stick (and many of those students never do). And because our kids have played together for years, and played in age based tournaments, I know the number is far lower than posters here think (and there were a couple middies on Taz as big as anyone on our team). Maybe it changes in 8th grade but I think the delayed recruiting rules will make that less common than it used to be.

Prove it at the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok...first things first, sept 1 is the start date through aug 31 cutoff for schools down in the mid-Atlantic (like the rest of the country for you folks living on the island and the rest of NY). Second, of course we (the 75% with on age players) have been looking into all kinds of options to get our kids the experience that you all speak so highly of at the WSYL. For me personally, who has a son that’s a starter and is on age, I’d love for him to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. If you know anything about the rules for the WSYL you would know it’s not as easy as just putting together a team and going to Denver. You’d understand all the red tape and logistics of the upcoming spring season as well as the other intricacies of not playing with madlax and all the fun things that would come from that for this one tourney. Third, while we do have holdbacks as I stated before (and I don’t give a sh$t what your kids say through social media), we added about 5 players this fall of which 2 may be holdbacks. What’s really funny is bc BLC isn’t that good any longer they don’t actually get the recognition they deserve for having the most holdbacks in the country, which is well over 50%. How do we know this, easy, we live here and our kids that are on age go to school with half of them who use to be a year ahead of our kids. The bottom line is the post up above hit the nail on the head, in 3 years it will either all even out or you long islanders will still be crying about all of our supposed holdbacks who are getting the D1 attention from your players. Either way, when our kids are hopefully playing together one day in college, if we’re lucky enough for any of us to have our kids playing at the next level, my son will be more than glad to show you his birth certificate and share all the highlight reels he had beating up on you guys as an on age player! Happy thanksgiving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok...first things first, sept 1 is the start date through aug 31 cutoff for schools down in the mid-Atlantic (like the rest of the country for you folks living on the island and the rest of NY). Second, of course we (the 75% with on age players) have been looking into all kinds of options to get our kids the experience that you all speak so highly of at the WSYL. For me personally, who has a son that’s a starter and is on age, I’d love for him to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. If you know anything about the rules for the WSYL you would know it’s not as easy as just putting together a team and going to Denver. You’d understand all the red tape and logistics of the upcoming spring season as well as the other intricacies of not playing with madlax and all the fun things that would come from that for this one tourney. Third, while we do have holdbacks as I stated before (and I don’t give a sh$t what your kids say through social media), we added about 5 players this fall of which 2 may be holdbacks. What’s really funny is bc BLC isn’t that good any longer they don’t actually get the recognition they deserve for having the most holdbacks in the country, which is well over 50%. How do we know this, easy, we live here and our kids that are on age go to school with half of them who use to be a year ahead of our kids. The bottom line is the post up above hit the nail on the head, in 3 years it will either all even out or you long islanders will still be crying about all of our supposed holdbacks who are getting the D1 attention from your players. Either way, when our kids are hopefully playing together one day in college, if we’re lucky enough for any of us to have our kids playing at the next level, my son will be more than glad to show you his birth certificate and share all the highlight reels he had beating up on you guys as an on age player! Happy thanksgiving.

Man you MD folks are full of hot air BS.
Just play us at WSYL.
If you got the eligible numbers, you have no excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prove it at the WSYL.

90% of the kids on all of these MD teams go to private school which means they started kindergarten at age 6, not age 5, like the rest of the world. They are all holdbacks and double holdbacks. And the ultimate lie detector for these delinquent dads is the participation in the WSYL. NONE of these teams are going, since they would have had to go last year in order to qualify. So they can run their damage control, and try to spin it any way they want. But at the end of the day, they are a bunch of cheaters, trying unsuccessfully, for the most part, to compete against far superior LI teams, that are a year or even two years younger. So, to all of you MD/DC daddy’s out there, I have one question for you. You going to Denver this summer?? That’s all we need to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new faceoff middie we added to Madlax 24 is 6'1" and played last year for Madlax 2023 Dc Dogs. He is one of 5 reclass kids we added to an already stacked Madlax 24 team.

Eat it, LI! LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The school cut off in most of NY is Dec. 1 not Sept. 1st, so kids born in the fall here start kindergarten at 4 years old. I think this is where the age discrepancy comes in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It really is sad how you want so badly for people to talk about the WP. Getting old. The pack is a good team , you do not need to come on here to stroke your ego.

Seems more cool to offer respects to WP, than to continually rag on the 14 year olds and their deluded parents from Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“....for me personally who has a son who is a starter and on age...”

Ok mommy. We know he’s neither. Btw your point on all the “red tape” and “logistics” is a bunch of malarkey. The wsyl would love to have more Maryland clubs. What makes it hard is you would have to take most of your 2025s and mix with a handful of 2024s. Cabell knows this team would not be competitive so that’s why your team doesn’t participate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new faceoff middie we added to Madlax 24 is 6'1" and played last year for Madlax 2023 Dc Dogs. He is one of 5 reclass kids we added to an already stacked Madlax 24 team.

Eat it, LI! LOL.

That’s really great guy. You got a lot to be proud of there. Just curious, is he 14 or 15 now? By the way, better check your math, bud. You got 2 more hold backs that you forgot about. Or, you don’t count the 13 year olds going on 14, as holdbacks? Yeah, those are what you consider your “on age” kids. I forgot. My bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The school cut off in most of NY is Dec. 1 not Sept. 1st, so kids born in the fall here start kindergarten at 4 years old. I think this is where the age discrepancy comes in.

Completely inacurate. If we are referring to Madlax DC, 98% of their players come from private schools. Private schools in DC begin kindergarten at 6, not 5. So before they even get started, they are a year older than LI kids. Throw holdbacks into the mix, and you begin to get the Madlax formula.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The new faceoff middie we added to Madlax 24 is 6'1" and played last year for Madlax 2023 Dc Dogs. He is one of 5 reclass kids we added to an already stacked Madlax 24 team.

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

That's all very nice, Madlax child (or parent... hard to tell the difference between posts from children and parents of Madlax). But Long Island is well aware of how old all of your players are. You can stop bragging about it now. When we go to Maryland, we know that our boys are playing up, a year at minimum, or even two years, depending upon the team. If we win, great. If we lose, no big deal, our boys just played up... kids from the grad years of 2023 and 2022. It's good for our boys. So we have nothing to lose by playing you guys.

You, on the other hand lose either way. If you beat Long Island teams... you are suppose to beat younger teams, in fact the older teams should win easily. But, that has never happened, has it?? So you lose. And, if you lose the games, then you suffer the shame of knowing that you have cheated a bunch of little kids, which still wasn't enough. REALLY embarrassing for you!

See, you lose either way. And we win either way. Understand now??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The new faceoff middie we added to Madlax 24 is 6'1" and played last year for Madlax 2023 Dc Dogs. He is one of 5 reclass kids we added to an already stacked Madlax 24 team.

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

That's all very nice, Madlax child (or parent... hard to tell the difference between posts from children and parents of Madlax). But Long Island is well aware of how old all of your players are. You can stop bragging about it now. When we go to Maryland, we know that our boys are playing up, a year at minimum, or even two years, depending upon the team. If we win, great. If we lose, no big deal, our boys just played up... kids from the grad years of 2023 and 2022. It's good for our boys. So we have nothing to lose by playing you guys.

You, on the other hand lose either way. If you beat Long Island teams... you are suppose to beat younger teams, in fact the older teams should win easily. But, that has never happened, has it?? So you lose. And, if you lose the games, then you suffer the shame of knowing that you have cheated a bunch of little kids, which still wasn't enough. REALLY embarrassing for you!

I will type REALLY SLOWLY so that you understand things.

1. College recruiters care about grade, not age, so while you'll still be crying about holdbacks in HS, all of our kids will be committed and your sons will be driving cabs.

2. The new middie is not 14 or 15. That would mean he would be 19 as a HS senior and ineligible to play, so obviously he's not 14, let alone 15.

3. You are mistaking us with Baltimore schools. Here in DC, kids in private kindergarten are 4 or 5, not 6.

Let me me guess - you must be from Huntington. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait until the spring of 2020 when the new Madlax middie and 24 on the same line....Madlax won't win by 5 but by 8-10. Again, put together whatever team you want. Madlax will still win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

1. College recruiters care about grade, not age, so while you'll still be crying about holdbacks in HS, all of our kids will be committed and your sons will be driving cabs.

2. The new middie is not 14 or 15. That would mean he would be 19 as a HS senior and ineligible to play, so obviously he's not 14, let alone 15.

3. You are mistaking us with Baltimore schools. Here in DC, kids in private kindergarten are 4 or 5, not 6.

I love that you thought that typing really slowly quip would equate into a goof on us.

Instead of struggling at comedy and looking foolish, why not come play us at WSYL. Seems a tad more dignified, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

MD parent here. It’s common knowledge down here, the DC private’s start at 6 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

Great. Then I’m sure we’ll see your “13 year old” (wink! Wink!) FO “MAN” at the WSYL, with all the rest of your “13 year olds”. Wink! Wink!

FYI. You may run into a problem with that. You see, the WSYL requires a birth certificate as proof of age. Saying so on an anonymous website, might not cut it. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely inacurate. If we are referring to Madlax DC, 98% of their players come from private schools. Private schools in DC begin kindergarten at 6, not 5. So before they even get started, they are a year older than LI kids. Throw holdbacks into the mix, and you begin to get the Madlax formula.

1. You are really dumb

2. Most of Madlax' players come from VA, not DC

3. Regardless, nearly all private school kids in DC and VA are 5 in kindergarten. What you are referring to is Baltimore private schools, which is a different animal.

4. Doesn't matter - we have owned you guys for 5 years and that is not changing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. You are really dumb

2. Most of Madlax' players come from VA, not DC

3. Regardless, nearly all private school kids in DC and VA are 5 in kindergarten. What you are referring to is Baltimore private schools, which is a different animal.

4. Doesn't matter - we have owned you guys for 5 years and that is not changing.

Pack owns Madlax. Fact. Playing down doesn’t help you. Lmao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eat it, LI! LOL.[/quote

“That would mean he would be 19 as a HS senior and ineligible to play”. Love that quote from you. Perfect example of how REALLY dumb these Madlax comments are. Age19 as a senior just means he was a holdback one year. So what you are saying is no holdbacks are allowed to play their senior year in HS. Hello?! You are an imbecile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait until the spring of 2020 when the new Madlax middie and 24 on the same line....Madlax won't win by 5 but by 8-10. Again, put together whatever team you want. Madlax will still win.

This comment has been traced to a cellular telephone belonging to a minor. Be warned. Your whereabouts has been identified and the authorities have been notified. Cease the use of said device until such time as the authorities confiscate it. -NYPD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th Grade Math Quiz:

If 50% of the Madlax team is holdbacks, and Madlax has 36 players on their team, would they have enough lacrosse players to play in the WSYL?

Calculators are not allowed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th Grade Math Quiz:

If 50% of the Madlax team is holdbacks, and Madlax has 36 players on their team, would they have enough lacrosse players to play in the WSYL?

Calculators are not allowed!

Do we need to show our work?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you 2024 parents are crazy. I have son that is a a LI boy that has a bday later than a dec 1st and I love to see him play the so called "holdbacks". Bring it on, if he's good enough he's going to outplay kids 2 and 3yr older than him. If not, then lets forget sports in college. Thats the thing you are all forgetting, little Johnny needs to be a stand out and not only the kids that yr older than him. Wake up and face the music

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who were the wild turkeys at the fall brawl? Pretty impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you 2024 parents are crazy. I have son that is a a LI boy that has a bday later than a dec 1st and I love to see him play the so called "holdbacks". Bring it on, if he's good enough he's going to outplay kids 2 and 3yr older than him. If not, then lets forget sports in college. Thats the thing you are all forgetting, little Johnny needs to be a stand out and not only the kids that yr older than him. Wake up and face the music

AGREE 100%!

Page 29 of 70 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard