BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 70 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
MADLAX-Every year ... Same story....This year they have completely laughed at every parent from every team with what they put on the field. How do we ban this club from entering tournaments? They are not good lacrosse players, they are sad pathetic 9th graders that bully 7th graders... ITS a disgrace....Lacrosse is the only sport that CHEATING is given the REWARDS of winning.... Youth LAX holdback HERO= lost PARENTS and the boy does nothing to develop his game. He will be lost when he has to compete against anyone close to his size.
Forget about winning and Losing, I'm mainly concerned about about injuries. When one of these hold backs is the cause of any injury - The lawyers will be flocking....

We need to Boycott.. Our community can do better.

I agree!! this is the only youth sport where there is no age appropriate rules that are enforced.I see it all the time . Someone needs to be held accountable. I don't blame the kids. I blame the parents and coaches.So Who do you go to? On every age thread. There is banter and animosity of cheating/holdbacks.

Correct. And Madlax is king of the holdbacks. Not a single 12 year old on that team. Confirmed by multiple parents at the tourney last weekend. The team is an absolute disgrace to the sport. A real black eye.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong Island, on age, on grade.

The latest Nissan World Series of Youth Lacrosse/Inside Lacrosse 13U World Rankings were assembled based on input from a broad selection of regional youth lacrosse experts throughout the United States and Canada. All teams included in this ranking meet the WSYL’s age and roster rules, which require that all players must be born after 8/31/2005, live within 100 miles of their team’s home field and regularly play within that program.

All U.S. based teams in this ranking will participate in one of six Regional Qualifiers in the spring of 2019. Top teams from each U.S. Regional Qualifier will advance to the Championship Series in Denver, Colorado on July 1-4, 2019, where they will compete against the best U.S. and international teams for an unforgettable week of lacrosse. The WSYL Championship Game will be played at Broncos Stadium at Mile High and broadcast live on ESPN2 on July 4, 2019.

The Nissan WSYL/IL 13U World Rankings will be updated following completion of the U.S. Regional Qualifiers next Spring and again after the WSYL Championship Game next July. To find out if your team is eligible to be considered for the Nissan WSYL/IL World Ranking and to participate in the upcoming Regional Qualifiers, please visit www.worldseriesofyouthlacrosse.com or email info@wsylax.com to nominate your team.

Watch List

2WAY (Conn.), 3d Colorado, Aces OC (Calif.), API Diamondbacks (Md.), BayHawks (Calif.), Colorado Scorpions, Express North (Conn.), Kings (Colo.), Long Island Outlaws (N.Y.), OneMore Lax (N.J.) Predators (N.Y.), Rhode Island Bulldogs, Stealth (Fla.), SoCal Express (Calif.), Team Israel, Team Orlando (Fla.), True Blue (N.Y.)

Top 20

20. Carolina Miners (N.C.)
19. Baltimore Breakers (Md.)
18. True Minnesota (Minn.)
17. Northern Pacific Lacrosse (Wash./Ore.)
16. Cavalier (Va.)
15. ADVNC (Calif.)
14. Shore 2 Shore (N.Y.)
13. Tri-State (N.J.)
12. Denver Elite (Colo.)
11. Igloo (N.Y.)
10. True Illinois (Ill.)
9. BBL Elite (N.J.)
8. Prime Time (N.Y.)
7. Evolve Elite (Ont.)
6. Eclipse (Conn.)
5. Mad Dog West (Calif.)
4. Brotherly Love (Pa.)
3. LI Express (N.Y.)
2. Team 91 Long Island (N.Y.)
1. Legacy (N.Y.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is correct
Express is correct
Taz is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Taz boys and parents on the #1 World Ranking!

Nothing but respect for the players and parents of that team.

~Wolfpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah the “turmoil” middie and the parents were part of the dismantling. TAZ will prosper without that poison

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah the “turmoil” middie and the parents were part of the dismantling. TAZ will prosper without that poison

Wow that’s a little harsh. Calling a 12 year old child poison. He happens to be a very nice child and talented athlete. Not having your best player is certainly going to hurt. And the Taz scores bare that out. I don’t think anyone would argue, Taz has taken a big step backward this year, in no small part because you lost your “poison”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is correct
Express is correct
Taz is a joke

91 is correct
Express is correct
Taz is a joke
you left the team . Why keep putting it down with all your hate. We wish you nothing but good luck. Get help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow that’s a little harsh. Calling a 12 year old child poison. He happens to be a very nice child and talented athlete. Not having your best player is certainly going to hurt. And the Taz scores bare that out. I don’t think anyone would argue, Taz has taken a big step backward this year, in no small part because you lost your “poison”.
that boy is nice and a good player . I assume the poison comment was was not meant for him
. It is prob. Meant for the adults who keep putting the team down they left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MADLAX-Every year ... Same story....This year they have completely laughed at every parent from every team with what they put on the field. How do we ban this club from entering tournaments? They are not good lacrosse players, they are sad pathetic 9th graders that bully 7th graders... ITS a disgrace....Lacrosse is the only sport that CHEATING is given the REWARDS of winning.... Youth LAX holdback HERO= lost PARENTS and the boy does nothing to develop his game. He will be lost when he has to compete against anyone close to his size.
Forget about winning and Losing, I'm mainly concerned about about injuries. When one of these hold backs is the cause of any injury - The lawyers will be flocking....

I agree!! this is the only youth sport where there is no age appropriate rules that are enforced.I see it all the time . Someone needs to be held accountable. I don't blame the kids. I blame the parents and coaches.So Who do you go to? On every age thread. There is banter and animosity of cheating/holdbacks.

Correct. And Madlax is king of the holdbacks. Not a single 12 year old on that team. Confirmed by multiple parents at the tourney last weekend. The team is an absolute disgrace to the sport. A real black eye.

There are other teams on that list that are packed with holdbacks.
Hint- they aren’t the LI teams.
Any idea which ones?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are other teams on that list that are packed with holdbacks.
Hint- they aren’t the LI teams.
Any idea which ones?

Madlax didn't make the list. Surprise, surprise.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that boy is nice and a good player . I assume the poison comment was was not meant for him

Take the hate and move on whatever team you are from. There is no need for that. All kids from WP Taz Express Igloo all get along great also rooting for each other whenever they play the md teams which has been seen on several occasions. The parents for the most part appear to get along as well. Worry about your own teams, be excited for the boys and the experience and keep the negative comments to yourselves. My bet is it is 2-3 ppl on this board that stir the pot and pretend to be who they are not. Good luck to all the Long Island Teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take the hate and move on whatever team you are from. There is no need for that. All kids from WP Taz Express Igloo all get along great also rooting for each other whenever they play the md teams which has been seen on several occasions. The parents for the most part appear to get along as well. Worry about your own teams, be excited for the boys and the experience and keep the negative comments to yourselves. My bet is it is 2-3 ppl on this board that stir the pot and pretend to be who they are not. Good luck to all the Long Island Teams
I agree with you . I think all 3 LI teams should be proud at the standings. LI United. good luck to all .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you . I think all 3 LI teams should be proud at the standings. LI United. good luck to all .

***5 LI teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate. All of the kids and parents of the top LI teams are very friendly toward each other, if not outright close friends. We really do have a great group of families here, and it makes the for some memories that we will cherish for a life time. If my kids team doesn't make the championship, then we are all cheering for the LI team! LI STRONG!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate. All of the kids and parents of the top LI teams are very friendly toward each other, if not outright close friends. We really do have a great group of families here, and it makes the for some memories that we will cherish for a life time. If my kids team doesn't make the championship, then we are all cheering for the LI team! LI STRONG!

Now this is what the game should be about!
- a Westchester Parent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The latest Nissan World Series of Youth Lacrosse/Inside Lacrosse 13U World Rankings were assembled based on input from a broad selection of regional youth lacrosse experts throughout the United States and Canada. All teams included in this ranking meet the WSYL’s age and roster rules, which require that all players must be born after 8/31/2005, live within 100 miles of their team’s home field and regularly play within that program.

All U.S. based teams in this ranking will participate in one of six Regional Qualifiers in the spring of 2019. Top teams from each U.S. Regional Qualifier will advance to the Championship Series in Denver, Colorado on July 1-4, 2019, where they will compete against the best U.S. and international teams for an unforgettable week of lacrosse. The WSYL Championship Game will be played at Broncos Stadium at Mile High and broadcast live on ESPN2 on July 4, 2019.

The Nissan WSYL/IL 13U World Rankings will be updated following completion of the U.S. Regional Qualifiers next Spring and again after the WSYL Championship Game next July. To find out if your team is eligible to be considered for the Nissan WSYL/IL World Ranking and to participate in the upcoming Regional Qualifiers, please visit www.worldseriesofyouthlacrosse.com or email info@wsylax.com to nominate your team.

Watch List

2WAY (Conn.), 3d Colorado, Aces OC (Calif.), API Diamondbacks (Md.), BayHawks (Calif.), Colorado Scorpions, Express North (Conn.), Kings (Colo.), Long Island Outlaws (N.Y.), OneMore Lax (N.J.) Predators (N.Y.), Rhode Island Bulldogs, Stealth (Fla.), SoCal Express (Calif.), Team Israel, Team Orlando (Fla.), True Blue (N.Y.)

Top 20

16. Cavalier (Va.)
15. ADVNC (Calif.)
14. Shore 2 Shore (N.Y.)
13. Tri-State (N.J.)
12. Denver Elite (Colo.)
11. Igloo (N.Y.)
10. True Illinois (Ill.)
9. BBL Elite (N.J.)
8. Prime Time (N.Y.)
7. Evolve Elite (Ont.)
6. Eclipse (Conn.)
5. Mad Dog West (Calif.)
4. Brotherly Love (Pa.)
3. LI Express (N.Y.)
1. Legacy (N.Y.)

How is Shore 2 Shore on this list and how much do Inlaws pay to be on this list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax vs 91 Wolfpack. Who wins.
My opinion is Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is Madlax

You kidding me who Really who cares !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is Madlax

And you base that opinion on....??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is Madlax

Two completely different age brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

***5 LI teams!

Sorry 5 . My bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is Madlax

Two completely different age brackets.

ohhhhhh served so cold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is Madlax

You kidding me who Really who cares !!

Answer: Everyone that goes on this site everyday, not the least of which is... you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax would win in a rout. Retooled with 6 new players. Destroyed everyone at NAL. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch List

Top 20

16. Cavalier (Va.)
15. ADVNC (Calif.)
14. Shore 2 Shore (N.Y.)
13. Tri-State (N.J.)
12. Denver Elite (Colo.)
11. Igloo (N.Y.)
10. True Illinois (Ill.)
9. BBL Elite (N.J.)
8. Prime Time (N.Y.)
7. Evolve Elite (Ont.)
6. Eclipse (Conn.)
5. Mad Dog West (Calif.)
4. Brotherly Love (Pa.)
3. LI Express (N.Y.)
1. Legacy (N.Y.)

How is Shore 2 Shore on this list and how much do Inlaws pay to be on this list?

How is S2S over TB?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax would win in a rout. Retooled with 6 new players. Destroyed everyone at NAL. Deal with it.

Madlax a joke. No one respects that team. Obvious why they weren't ranked.

THEY are not u13.
Go post on the 2023 board.....

Retooled......is that what they are calling it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is true blue not in the top 20 when they have beaten s2s by big numbers every game they have played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed one. Seven new players. All reclassed holdbacks, to go with the rest of your team of holdbacks. Seriously, does this team ever play an “on age” game? Pack plays “up” against ‘23’s all the time, and I’m not referring to when they play Madlax. Always have. Does Madlax ever play against kids their own age? Obviously, they don’t play “up”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calm down mad daddy. You’re getting a little carried away. 4 goals is hardly a route in lacrosse. That’s a game that could have gone either way, with the lucky bounce of a few balls. Anybody’s game. Really nothing to brag about especially since Madlax is a team of cheating men playing boys. Actually, it’s an embarrassment for you. That team should beat boy teams by a minimum of 10 goals. Goes to show what real LI talent does as our “boys” can play with anyone, no matter size or age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch List

Top 20

16. Cavalier (Va.)
15. ADVNC (Calif.)
14. Shore 2 Shore (N.Y.)
13. Tri-State (N.J.)
12. Denver Elite (Colo.)
11. Igloo (N.Y.)
10. True Illinois (Ill.)
9. BBL Elite (N.J.)
8. Prime Time (N.Y.)
7. Evolve Elite (Ont.)
6. Eclipse (Conn.)
5. Mad Dog West (Calif.)
4. Brotherly Love (Pa.)
3. LI Express (N.Y.)
1. Legacy (N.Y.)

How is S2S over TB?

Take it easy pequa Dad. Its just a ranking. Go have an All American burger with you kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop beasting up on Madlax. Holding back isn't against the rules, is it? The team is stacked with players. They beat quality teams this season. Beat Looneys, Taz, LI Express, Annapolis Hawks and Dukes. Get over it they are easily the best team. Would smack Wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop beasting up on Madlax. Holding back isn't against the rules, is it? The team is stacked with players. They beat quality teams this season. Beat Looneys, Taz, LI Express, Annapolis Hawks and Dukes. Get over it they are easily the best team. Would smack Wolfpack.

Actually I disagree. If my kids team played a year down, they would CRUSH every team in the age bracket. I seriously doubt any team would ever come within 20 goals of them. So, based on that, Madlax is really not an elite team at all. Nothing more than a middle of the road team, if they ever had the balls to play on age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put together whatever team you want (2016 birthdays, 2024 grad year, all star ational team, best friends, etc.), Madax would beat them all. Stop making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put together whatever team you want (2016 birthdays, 2024 grad year, all star ational team, best friends, etc.), Madax would beat them all. Stop making excuses.

Play an on age game and then come back to us. Just one. Any 14U team, anywhere. Until then, stop wasting our time with that gutless team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Said like a true Madlax cheater. “Put together” a “2016 birthdays” team to play your Madlax 2015/2014 birthdays team. Sounds about right. That pretty much sums up the Madlax cheating philosophy, now doesn’t it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TOP 3 ranked teams in the WORLD, as determined by INSIDE LACROSSE, are all LONG ISLAND teams. Complete Long Island supremacy In 2024 lacrosse. Congrats players, coaches and parents. Hard work pays off!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TOP 3 ranked teams in the WORLD, as determined by INSIDE LACROSSE, are all LONG ISLAND teams. Complete Long Island supremacy In 2024 lacrosse. Congrats players, coaches and parents. Hard work pays off!

Madlax not on the list either. Must stink to be them. Losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will be a surprise in hoco this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played this Pack team. No one is beating them @ the 2024 level. Team is stacked across the board. Every player on the field is a threat. I haven't seen that too often. My son is a solid 2023 player and these boys were hard to handle. Good luck 2024 this Pack team is relentless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bad at math

Page 28 of 70 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard