The Benjamin School FL 2020 Goal Alyssa Vitale Commits to George Washington University

The Benjamin School (FL) 2020 Goal Alyssa Vitale of Lax Maniax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at George Washington University.

High School: The Benjamin School (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: George Washington University
Club Team: Lax Maniax
Lacrosse Honors: South Florida National Team 2017/2018, UnderArmour 150 2017/2018, 2x All District, All Area and All County Selection, Maximum Exposure Championship Team
Academic Honors: Honor Roll All Semesters, Outstanding Achievement in Mandarin Chinese Harvard Model Congress
Why did you choose George Washington University, Women's D1? "GW is perfect fit academically and athletically and ideal location for me. GW also offers a world renown education with one of the nation's top schools for International Affairs. Felt at home the minute I walked on campus with great team dynamics. Having the opportunity to play for Coach Coyne is a true honor and I look forward to helping GW rise in the ranks of the A10 "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Would like to thank all of my teammates and coaches throughout the years. I couldn't have done it without you. Would also like to give a special thanks to my parents for spending countless hours traveling with me to tournaments and showcases and keeping me focused during the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Holy Cross, JMU, Navy, Lafayette"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story