BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FIrst off it wasn’t dukes nationals. Half of the best dukes national players were playing with their own club teams in Delaware and Maryland. They lost to a average dukes team twice. And beat two very below average teams. But keep trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FIrst off it wasn’t dukes nationals. Half of the best dukes national players were playing with their own club teams in Delaware and Maryland. They lost to a average dukes team twice. And beat two very below average teams. But keep trying to convince yourselves otherwise.

That seems correct Dukes Nationals wasn’t doing anything this weekend. Why prop up a loss and pass it off as another team? That’s just funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No need to bash. Such negative energy...these are kids that you are talking about. Stop hating

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the way it is in most sports, play weaker schedule at beginning to build confidence and see what you have . Not rocket science.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No need to bash. Such negative energy...these are kids that you are talking about. Stop hating

Hi, welcome to Back of the Cage.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is JM putting United in B bracket this upcoming weekend??? Things never change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the way it is in most sports, play weaker schedule at beginning to build confidence and see what you have . Not rocket science.

What if you are the weaker team? Or does just confidence count for one team? Please come play us so you’ll have an easy victory and leave feeling good about yourself. They have something for that, it’s called a scrimmage. I have to call out that as total bs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thinks Professor that's an hilarious reaction ; by the way are you on medication?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it's the donk off parents of the kids we are talking about... Hello igloo...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is JM putting United in B bracket this upcoming weekend??? Things never change

United in the A bracket, they play igloo their first game, Igloo always plays in the A bracket

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo boys deserve a lot of credit for this past weekend. Team was missing 4 of their 6 offensive midfielders for games 1 and 2 and then lost a 5th midfielder for game 3. Other boys really stepped up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo boys deserve a lot of credit for this past weekend. Team was missing 4 of their 6 offensive midfielders for games 1 and 2 and then lost a 5th midfielder for game 3. Other boys really stepped up

Want t-shirts for that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that a joke? tell it to yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes ...long sleeve please. Can't say anything positive on this forum .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Played weak teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great. That's why its called a team. Its fall, most teams are missing players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’re playing igloo B, lets not get carried away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The few games my son has played against this team that I have seen like most teams in this age group igloo A has 2 maybe 3 standouts that are true 2022 14 year olds not hold backs rest of team is just average, team needs more depth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’re playing igloo B, lets not get carried away.

Igloo B always plays in the A brackets, appears this tournament this weekend only has one bracket, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The few games my son has played against this team that I have seen like most teams in this age group igloo A has 2 maybe 3 standouts that are true 2022 14 year olds not hold backs rest of team is just average, team needs more depth

gueesing your son's team lost to Igloo A lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure that many teams would consider DC express to be an easy team to play but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? thanks for the insight. Now go back to your miserable life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all expect to see the entire family wearing Igloo’s self made t shirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all expect to see the entire family wearing Igloo’s self made t shirts

.......good one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

United should easily beat Igloo! Igloo has jumped the shark !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s igloo B. Solid team but nowhere near igloo A. If United can’t beat them they are in for a rough year. Because so far igloo B is off to a rough start also. Losing to a bad express black team at Blatant is an example.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Originally Posted by Anonymous

Really? thanks for the insight . Now go back to your miserable life."

Hah. I'm good. Life is good. I don't need to come on hear and justify my 14yr olds lax team performance and explain to everyone who was missing so they won't think we may not be the best team. YOU need to get a life. my guess you are about 5'6 and have never competed at a high level in anything... keep chasing little Petey...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Originally Posted by Anonymous

Really? thanks for the insight [ChillLaxin]. Now go back to your miserable life."

Hah. I'm good. Life is good. I don't need to come on hear and justify my 14yr olds lax team performance and explain to everyone who was missing so they won't think we may not be the best team. YOU ChillLaxin need to get a life. my guess you are about 5'6 and have never competed at a high level in anything... keep chasing little Petey...

Ooooh ..so angry! Me ? competing all the way to the High School level ! I would have needed to be REALLY good for that , especially me being only 5-6" and all? Lol. I gave some kids a compliment and your happy self felt the need to take time from your oh so happy life to be a donk job.Nothing in the original post stated Igloo was the best team. And yes you have me pegged for sure, only you forgot how i got stuffed in my locker at school, sand kicked in my face at the beach etc. I give you credit, you are really good at this guessing stuff.You know what? I'm going to play this guessing game too . I'm guessing that you were a great big fantastic athlete in your day (in your own mind anyway), who sadly is trying to relive his delusional glory days thru his son. The problem unfortunately is Jr really turned out to be a chip off the old block so he isn't living up to your expectations and probably didn't make Igloo...Or worse maybe he once WAS on Igloo and is no longer .Hmmmm maybe that's why you are so bitter and felt the need to post so angrily. Well the one thing i do know for certain is you should layoff trolling on the internet for a bit and spend some more time with your son. That's on the off chance he'd actually want to. Oh....and keep smiling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good one ! They lost in the B bracket last weekend and they will lose this weekend too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smile Still smiling. Your manipulative post masqueraded as a compliment but its true intent was to let people know the team was not complete...we know your games from all the teams you've been on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two yentas need to grab a latte together somewhere, kiss and make-up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney still on for tomorrow? Fields should be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two yentas need to grab a latte together somewhere, kiss and make-up...

LOL.....bravo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fields should be fine by Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fields should be fine by Sunday.

NLF just tweeted that the individual and team event are on this weekend. $ talks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF is Sun. Wondering about the Fall Classic tomorrow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF is Sun. Wondering about the Fall Classic tomorrow?

These fields should be a disaster by Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of disasters did any see United today? Lost to a igloo B team that is just an ok team. Than followed that up with two more losses. 30+ kids on the team. That experiment is not going to end well. But I guess that’s what you get for trusting the wrong people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess the easy win for United wasn’t too easy huh??? Now what do you have to say?? Crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious. Anyone who bought into JM’s garbage is a complete stunad. Should get more entertaining as the year goes on.

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard