T
TM@BOTC Online content OP
Back of THE CAGE
Deerfield Academy NJ 2020 Goal Maggie Tydings Commits to Cal Berkeley

Deerfield Academy (NJ) 2020 Goal Maggie Tydings of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cal Berkeley.

High School: Deerfield Academy (Skillman, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Cal Berkeley
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2x Deerfield Academy Athlete of the Week, Most Improved Athlete (2016), 2x Duke All-Star
Academic Honors: Deerfield Academy Honor Roll, Convocation Award for Outstanding Community Service
Expected Major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Cal Berkeley, Women's D1? "Berkeley has a great balance of strong academics, strong athletics, and a fun social atmosphere. The coaching staff is amazing, especially being a goalie. A strong pre-law program was very important in my selection process, & the Political Science program at Berkeley is second to none."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you, Coach Duck, for making me into the athlete I am today. Thank you, Dad, for the countless hours of driving up and down the east coast, there is no one else I would rather spend 20 hours in a car with every week. Thank you, Mom, for being a rock throughout this whole process. And the biggest thank you to my Ultimate PA 2020 Blue teammates, you guys are my biggest supporters and best friends. "

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story