Deerfield Academy NJ 2020 Goal Maggie Tydings Commits to Cal Berkeley

Deerfield Academy (NJ) 2020 Goal Maggie Tydings of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cal Berkeley.

High School: Deerfield Academy (Skillman, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Cal Berkeley
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2x Deerfield Academy Athlete of the Week, Most Improved Athlete (2016), 2x Duke All-Star
Academic Honors: Deerfield Academy Honor Roll, Convocation Award for Outstanding Community Service
Expected Major: Social Sciences
Why did you choose Cal Berkeley, Women's D1? "Berkeley has a great balance of strong academics, strong athletics, and a fun social atmosphere. The coaching staff is amazing, especially being a goalie. A strong pre-law program was very important in my selection process, & the Political Science program at Berkeley is second to none."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you, Coach Duck, for making me into the athlete I am today. Thank you, Dad, for the countless hours of driving up and down the east coast, there is no one else I would rather spend 20 hours in a car with every week. Thank you, Mom, for being a rock throughout this whole process. And the biggest thank you to my Ultimate PA 2020 Blue teammates, you guys are my biggest supporters and best friends. "

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story