Lake Lehman PA 2019 Mid, Att Jessica Evans Commits to Post University

Lake Lehman (PA) 2019 Mid, Att Jessica Evans of Grit Club Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Post University.

High School: Lake Lehman (Lehman, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Post University
Club Team: Grit Club Lax
Lacrosse Honors: Girls Lacrosse Player of the Year (Citizens Voice) Captain of My High School Team
Academic Honors: National Honors Society
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Post University, Women's D2? "I chose Post University because as soon as I stepped on the campus it felt like home. Coach Kayte Mills made me feel so comfortable and welcome & I knew that Post University is where I am supposed to be."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my mom, Karen Evans, for always supporting me with everything I do. I would not have been able to do any of this without her. I would also like to thank my first lacrosse coach John Delamater who made me fall in love with lacrosse in the first place. I would like to thank my high school coach Ron Strohl for pushing me to become a better player in every aspect, as well as my travel team coach Ashley Stevens for allowing me the opportunity to play outside of my comfort zone."
What other colleges did you consider? "Gwynedd Mercy University"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story