BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 70 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy taken step backwards. Lost to express by 4 last week to

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put together a team that you think can compete with them, and let us know the where and when. Until then, just keep coming up with excuses. I think Madlax beat Looney's a couple of weeks ago....might have been closer than your game against them yesterday. Maybe you guys should play Looney's and see how you stack up. You might be surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Anonymous]If you think that game was in any way close, you've completely lost perspective. The two teams have played some epic battles over the past two years. Yesterday's was not one of them. [/quote] Yes , I agree was not one of the best. Everyone has been catching up to mad lax over the last year and a half so they went out and got all new holdbacks. Everyone knows what you guys are all about. So to lose to your team is in no way disappointing. Our boys get better playing your hold backs , we look for stronger competition you guys run from it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the mad lax lady is stalking the LI board once again. Did you lose that fry cook job, at the Waffle House, again? Sorry to hear. Question: Are you ladies going back to that horrendous tourney in Denver again this year? You know the one... the tourney you ladies had to fly to and spend ALL that money for, and turns out there was NOT ONE decent team. Not one! Yeah, that one! I was thinking if ya’all were going again this year, you should stick around and watch the best 13U teams in the world, at the World Series of Youth Lacrosse. I know that you and the boys would surely enjoy it, even though your 14 and 15 year old team isn’t eligible to play. What?? Their drivers liscemce test is scheduled for that day? Darn. Would have been fun. But you’re in luck! You and the boys can watch my kid on ESPN, as his team takes another World Championship home to Long Island. It’s at 6:00 on the 4th of July. Must watch TV!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t wait to see the face of mommy, daddy,
and juniors face when these so call “holdbacks” show up in Denver. What excuse are you going to tell your kids then? It’s not your fault, the tournament shouldn’t allow kids over 5’5 participate?! Buck up people, some kids are bigger,faster, and more athletic. Time to face the music!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been around youth sports for too long with 2 older boys and now a 2024. Seen what I thought was too much. Watching Madlax coaches and kids behavior is whats bad about sports. Dont need to get into why, just go watch them play. And listen to their parents. Delusional coaches. Kids two (maybe 3) years older then other kids on the field. Acting like complete stunads. Enjoy your fleeting moments in the sun, life comes at you fast. Cheaters never come out ahead. And pounding your fists about it is laughable. What a complete joke. One of those stunads are going to hurt someone, and then the last laugh is on all of us, for not demanding equal playing fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Madlax took home a nice W today in Delaware. It's especially nice to "find" a monster middie a year after losing your other one. They manhandled Express and then roughed up Legacy. Here's the good news, take your W and run. We will see you in Denver.... oh wait, we won't.....

If Madlax is so good when they play down, why don’t they just play on age in the ‘23 bracket?? Although beating year-younger teams by only 4 goals really isn’t much of an accomplishment. Guess they should stay where they are, 14 year olds playing 12 year olds.

Ha! What a JOKE. WhAT team is pretending they have 12 year olds??

I know, sounds preposterous to you, right mad dad. Considering Madlax doesn’t have “any” 12 year olds on their 12 year old 2024 lacrosse team. Has Madlax EVER played up (I mean, on age)??

Madlax has mostly 13 year olds and a 14 year old but so does Express. So please explain the difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true Express dad. Best part of that is your new stud and the ONLY reason you beat Taz is an undersized holdback. When your over 5 foot 5s have the ball, no one is worried.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax took home a nice W today in Delaware. It's especially nice to "find" a monster middie a year after losing your other one. They manhandled Express and then roughed up Legacy. Here's the good news, take your W and run. We will see you in Denver.... oh wait, we won't.....

If Madlax is so good when they play down, why don’t they just play on age in the ‘23 bracket?? Although beating year-younger teams by only 4 goals really isn’t much of an accomplishment. Guess they should stay where they are, 14 year olds playing 12 year olds.

I know, sounds preposterous to you, right mad dad. Considering Madlax doesn’t have “any” 12 year olds on their 12 year old 2024 lacrosse team. Has Madlax EVER played up (I mean, on age)??

Madlax has mostly 13 year olds and a 14 year old but so does Express. So please explain the difference.

Funny Madlax guy. Glad you asked. All of the Madlax parents except for you BRAG about how your team plays the holdback game BETTER than anyone and darn proud of it! Got to give them credit for being honest, at least.

But then again, you were the one that posted incessantly about how Madlax would NEVER go to the WSYL because it was a waste of money for the parents to travel all that way. Remember?! But since you guys went to Denver last summer for the WORST tournament of the summer, I haven’t heard a peep about that out of you. That one kinda blew your cover, huh?!

So now lets set the record straight on holdbacks. Your parents are VERY accommodating when it comes to volunteering information on the sideline. 90% of that team is 14 or will be in the next few months. Madlax is the self proclaimed KING of the holdback game. Congrats on being the best cheaters in 2024 lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this is news to you?? Bro, you are not paying attention. You need to sit in the front of the class from now on. No more shooting spitballs in the back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny Madlax guy. Glad you asked. All of the Madlax parents except for you BRAG about how your team plays the holdback game BETTER than anyone and darn proud of it! Got to give them credit for being honest, at least.

But then again, you were the one that posted incessantly about how Madlax would NEVER go to the WSYL because it was a waste of money for the parents to travel all that way. Remember?! But since you guys went to Denver last summer for the WORST tournament of the summer, I haven’t heard a peep about that out of you. That one kinda blew your cover, huh?!

So now lets set the record straight on holdbacks. Your parents are VERY accommodating when it comes to volunteering information on the sideline. 90% of that team is 14 or will be in the next few months. Madlax is the self proclaimed KING of the holdback game. Congrats on being the best cheaters in 2024 lacrosse.

What don't you get here? IT IS A GRADE BASED SPORT. SO until it's age based, as it of course should be, a holdback IS NOT cheating. And Madlax may have more, but the more they win, the more the other clubs will fall in line and just add more, and the cycle of notIntelligent continues at the expense of kids. Is there any team anymore that doesn't have at least one hold back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t wait to see the face of mommy, daddy,
and juniors face when these so call “holdbacks” show up in Denver. What excuse are you going to tell your kids then? It’s not your fault, the tournament shouldn’t allow kids over 5’5 participate?! Buck up people, some kids are bigger,faster, and more athletic. Time to face the music!!!

Bring it!! Can’t wait

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put together a team that you think can compete with them, and let us know the where and when. Until then, just keep coming up with excuses. I think Madlax beat Looney's a couple of weeks ago....might have been closer than your game against them yesterday. Maybe you guys should play Looney's and see how you stack up. You might be surprised.

There are plenty of those teams - they are 2022’s 14 year olds. Let us know when your 2024’s play on age, we will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m on MADLAX. Not many holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s Crabs 2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m on MADLAX. Not many holdbacks.

And I’m Danta Claud. Nice to meet you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How’s Crabs 2024

They went 2-5 in HOCO in the Spring and played in some weaker tournaments. Who knows how many new players and how much they will improve (and where those kids will come from?)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax. Better, faster, stronger, older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are crabs 2024 weaknesse and strengths. How do they look this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is crabs weakenes and strengths. Do you think they can beat blc and looneys this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will crabs do in hoco. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on fall results, how will crabs do in HOCO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this is news to you?? Bro, you are not paying attention. You need to sit in the front of the class from now on. No more shooting spitballs in the back.

It’s true but kudos to that team and coaches. They lost an enormous amount of talent due to major internal turmoil last year. The team was very nearly dismantled. But while they may not be the king of the mountain top, they are still one of the top AA programs nationally. Based on what they lost, that is a major accomplishment, indeed! Well done Tazzies! Way to handle serious adversity, and still come out in top. 💪

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time for birth certificates in this sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax rules. Nobody recruits holdbacks better than we do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is Madlax.
Here is our rear view mirror.
Here is all of Long Island.
Must be tough watching us leave you in our dust.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is Madlax.
Here is our rear view mirror.
Here is all of Long Island.
Must be tough watching us leave you in our dust.

here is your brain
Here is your brain on madlax
You’re a stunad! You actually typed that and posted it as if it was clever. Even if you’re one of the 14 year olds on the team that’s just ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s true but kudos to that team and coaches. They lost an enormous amount of talent due to major internal turmoil last year. The team was very nearly dismantled. But while they may not be the king of the mountain top, they are still one of the top AA programs nationally. Based on what they lost, that is a major accomplishment, indeed! Well done Tazzies! Way to handle serious adversity, and still come out in top. 💪

the worst team no one wants to play....unless they bring their 2023 players!!! lol

BTW...they lost 1 middie in all the "turmoil"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How will crabs do in hoco. What are their strengths and weaknesses?[/quot

I think they will struggle unless they get a lot of new kids. They have one good middie, a decent FOGO and one excellent goalie who keeps their games from getting embarrassing. Prob for Baltimore teams is where to find new talent? Hawks, BLC, MLax, 91 all much better at this age and those kids unlikely to move or want to drive that far. Looneys better too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 Bandits. Same ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX-Every year ... Same story....This year they have completely laughed at every parent from every team with what they put on the field. How do we ban this club from entering tournaments? They are not good lacrosse players, they are sad pathetic 9th graders that bully 7th graders... ITS a disgrace....Lacrosse is the only sport that CHEATING is given the REWARDS of winning.... Youth LAX holdback HERO= lost PARENTS and the boy does nothing to develop his game. He will be lost when he has to compete against anyone close to his size.
Forget about winning and Losing, I'm mainly concerned about about injuries. When one of these hold backs is the cause of any injury - The lawyers will be flocking....

We need to Boycott.. Our community can do better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to be cynic, nothing is changing. Did you ever read the “hey ungrateful quitter” article? Winning and being on an elite team trumps all for a lot of us in my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I differ. BLC is a weak team. Crabs could definitely beat them. It would be close between them and looney and them and hawks. 91 and Mlax would be crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I differ. BLC is a weak team. Crabs could definitely beat them. It would be close between them and looney and them and hawks. 91 and Mlax would be crabs.

HEY! TAKE IT TO THE MARYLAND BOARD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco rankings(for next season)
91md
Madlax
Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
Breakers
NL(much improved)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the worst team no one wants to play....unless they bring their 2023 players!!! lol

BTW...they lost 1 middie in all the "turmoil"

Clueless daddy. Still jealous of the Tazzies. What?? They still kicking butt on your sons sorry team? Thought you might have a chance, since they lost some of their best players?? Think again. Those beatings ain’t going away any time soon B team daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco rankings(for next season)
91md
Madlax
Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
Breakers
NL(much improved)
MADLAX takes it all .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HEY! TAKE IT TO THE MARYLAND BOARD.

No one there can read and write. That's why they hold back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX-Every year ... Same story....This year they have completely laughed at every parent from every team with what they put on the field. How do we ban this club from entering tournaments? They are not good lacrosse players, they are sad pathetic 9th graders that bully 7th graders... ITS a disgrace....Lacrosse is the only sport that CHEATING is given the REWARDS of winning.... Youth LAX holdback HERO= lost PARENTS and the boy does nothing to develop his game. He will be lost when he has to compete against anyone close to his size.
Forget about winning and Losing, I'm mainly concerned about about injuries. When one of these hold backs is the cause of any injury - The lawyers will be flocking....

We need to Boycott.. Our community can do better.

I agree!! this is the only youth sport where there is no age appropriate rules that are enforced.I see it all the time . Someone needs to be held accountable. I don't blame the kids. I blame the parents and coaches.So Who do you go to? On every age thread. There is banter and animosity of cheating/holdbacks.

Page 27 of 70 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard