BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2022-9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Florida Select goes 4-0 last weekend in MD, crushing 2 MD teams and 2 NY teams with a good chance of going 4-0 again this weekend. I know it’s fall ball but the team is making a statement here in the mid Atlantic region.

The 4 teams they beat won a combined 3 games. Don't get too excited.

Playing 3 B teams again this weekend. Beat M&D this weekend then come back.

Capital is far from a B team, and the excitement is going to continue to build. There is a team out there who can compete with the MD and NY teams. Get used to it. It’s good for the sport. The game is growing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you are here Florida dad...is this the former Mad Skillz Epic Team that used to come to Md in the fall ? If so, did these girls develop or was there an infusion of talent from somewhere ? Either way, competition is good !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you are here Florida dad...is this the former Mad Skillz Epic Team that used to come to Md in the fall ? If so, did these girls develop or was there an infusion of talent from somewhere ? Either way, competition is good !

I am not a Florida dad. My daughter’s team played them last weekend. they are the real deal. One of the parents said they are an all star team. The game against M&D will be a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a Florida dad. My daughter’s team played them last weekend. they are the real deal. One of the parents said they are an all star team. The game against M&D will be a good one.

maybe the best of M&D, SW and Heros should be put together to play them then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, of course your not...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be a really good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^ stop..Fla wouldn't touch the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, this is the team Stugotz coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will see who has bragging rights after today. Will it be FL, MD, or NY?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do bragging rights really apply to fall ball????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do bragging rights really apply to fall ball????

If you are the winner, yes.
If you are the lost, no.
That’s been the trend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Florida totally dominated the game, it was never close. M&D followed up the loss to FLA with another loss to Monster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Florida totally dominated the game, it was never close. M&D followed up the loss to FLA with another loss to Monster.

Florida Select is a great team. They won almost all of the draws, and their goalie is top notch. M&D looks forward to playing them again. M&D followed that loss with another 5-4 loss to Monster, who stalled in a fall ball game with over 5 minutes left. Even their own parents were embarrassed. Not an excuse, just a fact. See everyone in the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Florida Select is a great team. They won almost all of the draws, and their goalie is top notch. M&D looks forward to playing them again. M&D followed that loss with another 5-4 loss to Monster, who stalled in a fall ball game with over 5 minutes left. Even their own parents were embarrassed. Not an excuse, just a fact. See everyone in the summer.

M&D couldn't take the ball away for 5 minutes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love when losers make excuses. Games were played within the rules and you lost because your team is not as good as you think they are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Lordie..... here we go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love when losers make excuses. Games were played within the rules and you lost because your team is not as good as you think they are

I’m pretty sure no one was making excuses. In fact, call me notIntelligent, but it sounds like M&D was complimenting FS’s game, and just stating a fact about the second game. Did Monster stall for 5 minutes in a fall ball game or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares... fall ball, summer game. they won. go after the ball . sounds like a poor coaching decision. to sit back and wait in a shortened game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stalling is a great tactic to win games when it works. M&D too lazy to press for the ball, which is why they lost. College coaches hate lazy players! FYI, M&D loves stalling when they have the opportunity, so stop crying!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stalling is a great tactic to win games when it works. M&D too lazy to press for the ball, which is why they lost. College coaches hate lazy players! FYI, M&D loves stalling when they have the opportunity, so stop crying!

College coaches aren't watching 2022's anyway. So may as well play to win the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything goes when M&D is winning, but as soon as the tables are turned they do nothing but whine and complain. People make an excuse that it's fall ball, but it's still lacrosse no matter what time of year. Play to win, and if they did hold the ball for 5 minutes the M&D coaches should be embarrassed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a great tactic that NCAA has added a shot clock to get rid of stalling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it was just a showcase why did M&D not play all of the sidelines. If this was to showcase why wouldn't they play equal time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, not a rule in youth lax. You dope! You lost, were outplayed. Deal with it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's the thing....we don't allow middle schoolers to play varsity sports in Maryland. I agree with you that it's pretty easy to win against a group of freshmen when several members of your team have already played a varsity lacrosse season as eighth graders. If we do that in the state of Maryland, we have to give up one of our years of eligibility to play high school lacrosse and no one is desperate enough to win a fall ball game to do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep on pulling on a tigers tail

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep on pulling on a tigers tail

Eh????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on. Good luck to all of the girls during spring tryouts. This age group will be a fun one to watch for the next four years. Happy holidays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's the thing....we don't allow middle schoolers to play varsity sports in Maryland. I agree with you that it's pretty easy to win against a group of freshmen when several members of your team have already played a varsity lacrosse season as eighth graders. If we do that in the state of Maryland, we have to give up one of our years of eligibility to play high school lacrosse and no one is desperate enough to win a fall ball game to do that.

Wow, should I get out my violin? Pathetic excuses. Guess that's what you get when you play against entitled snowflakes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on. Good luck to all of the girls during spring tryouts. This age group will be a fun one to watch for the next four years. Happy holidays.

Lax Mom says we should all move on. It's a forum to discuss these things dope. If you don't like it stop reading and replying to the thread.

Oh, and Happy Holidays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, should I get out my violin? Pathetic excuses. Guess that's what you get when you play against entitled snowflakes!

You really need a new line HD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many different winter indoor leagues are there in the MD/DC area? Do any of then have high school house teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is only 1 league in the area. High school teams have already been set and practices have begun. If your daughter has not been asked then she is not good enough to be on the team. My advice to you, immediately email the high school head coach and demand that your daughter be given a spot on the roster. Do not wait, time is of the essence. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are at least two indoor leagues for high school ages. The BWI league which is mostly Bal/HoCo and the Madison lacrosse league which is mostly DC/VA/AACO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are at least two indoor leagues for high school ages. The BWI league which is mostly Bal/HoCo and the Madison lacrosse league which is mostly DC/VA/AACO

All teams in BWI league are representative of area high schools so teams are built with enrolled students at each school. Pretty sure folks from south FL are not able to play in those leagues if that's what you're asking......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is only 1 league in the area. High school teams have already been set and practices have begun. If your daughter has not been asked then she is not good enough to be on the team. My advice to you, immediately email the high school head coach and demand that your daughter be given a spot on the roster. Do not wait, time is of the essence. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

don't even bother emailing the head coach. hire a sleazy lawyer to spread false accusations against the head coach and principle. then go on national tv to say how you were victimized and demand that the head coach be fired and the principle killed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm..nice attempt at joke..buts its principPAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad....princiPAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

don't even bother emailing the head coach. hire a sleazy lawyer to spread false accusations against the head coach and principle. then go on national tv to say how you were victimized and demand that the head coach be fired and the principle killed.

Good God. A simple question was asked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm..nice attempt at joke..buts its principPAL

BUT IT’S. You both need grammar lessons.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard