BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,636
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 36 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Serious question. What’s the deal with Blast? Did they lose kids? As a parent, I pay a lot of money for my son to play lacrosse against the best competition available. Win or lose, he gets better because of this. There have been several LOCAL tournaments this fall that many strong clubs have played in, but Blast continues to avoid them at all costs. I don’t understand it. Are they afraid that if they lose the parents will revolt? Next weekend is another one. Probably the best teams in the east coast are all meeting up in Delaware at the NAL Fall Invitational. Express, Legacy, Bethesda, Hawks, Express North, Madlax and Sweetlax NY all making the trip. But no Blast. Again. My guess is that most of the teams I just mentioned would beat them this year.

Serious answer, I think 91AA were signed up to play at the Express event but that was rained out. So maybe you can call up 91 and ask for Jim Mule. I'm fairly sure that he is an owner of 91 and he is one of the 2025 coaches shown on the website.

Maybe he is OK with not putting a big emphasis on fall ball or maybe they are like the Patriots and do everything top secret.

Also I'm very interested in finding out what team your son is playing on that you pay a lot of money for but didn't name.

PS Mule has figured out how to separate parents from their money at 91, but I also think he was a Pro Coach and is in the Lax Hall of Fame or something and one of his sons plays at Duke and his 2019 team was good. You let us know what he says because I would like to see if he knows what he is doing.

Someone’s panties are in a bunch, huh? I guess you’re a Blastard with blind faith in Mule. Being a HOF player does not make for a good coach. He is not a good youth coach. He runs a specific offense and makes sure he only coaches top teams so he can run it. He doesn’t relate to kids. And, he just one of the 7 coaches in the Blast revolving coaching door. You won’t see him in the spring. Maybe he’ll show up to a few tourneys in the summer.

And to answer your question. You can figure out what team my son plays for very easily. His team has been ahead of you for years and that won’t change.

If what you posted is true (which i doubt) then you know that 91 has beaten your boys team. That must hurt as you know the 91 teams are top notch every year. But my bet is that whoever he plays for your boy doesn’t play much and certainly doesn’t play another sport as all of these kids should.

I hope you are getting your moneys worth for your son as he piles up the garbage time minutes against Force. Hopefully he gets in now, because there are multi sport kids on their way for Spring. Then your son can watch the two teams play just like you do.

PS 91 posts their tournaments so you can make sure your sons team gets on the schedule.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 doesn't show their tournament schedule for the blast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’ll be in all their own crap tournaments where they double dip. Pretty simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mustang classic schedule is out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. What’s the deal with Blast? Did they lose kids? As a parent, I pay a lot of money for my son to play lacrosse against the best competition available. Win or lose, he gets better because of this. There have been several LOCAL tournaments this fall that many strong clubs have played in, but Blast continues to avoid them at all costs. I don’t understand it. Are they afraid that if they lose the parents will revolt? Next weekend is another one. Probably the best teams in the east coast are all meeting up in Delaware at the NAL Fall Invitational. Express, Legacy, Bethesda, Hawks, Express North, Madlax and Sweetlax NY all making the trip. But no Blast. Again. My guess is that most of the teams I just mentioned would beat them this year.

Keep guessing. Oh.....and have fun in Delaware. My family and I will be enjoying a nice long vacation weekend together, because I know there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse. And if you are so sure that Blast would lose to those teams, why do you care if they are there? You pay A LOT of money to play against the BEST competition.

Stop worrying about Blast. They’re certainly not worrying about you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they only played in one crappy tournament. They are done for the fall. I think we're seeing the demise of Blast. Word is, parents are already unhappy. You know how that goes over there. Run another coach out and cross your fingers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’ll be in all their own crap tournaments where they double dip. Pretty simple.

And they will be at Chan's Tournament too. Where he double dips!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they will be at Chan's Tournament too. Where he double dips!

With NLF, 91 and Express are joined at the hip. They put on a show for the parents and are laughing all the way to the bank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully that was the first cut of the Mustang schedule. The time spreads are kinda ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Empire dropped out of the Mustang tournament

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's a good all around group over there, hopefully the can get some manpower. their roster seems a little light

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Shore to Shore Gators? The Sharks are their B team I recall. But now there is a S2S Gators.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Empire dropped out of the Mustang tournament

Smart move. 40 degrees, other sport conflicts and early season, means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope they can recruit decent kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how's the 91 B team? i guess we'll find out tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter to you? I wouldn't expect much being that they are a brand new team and have never played a game together. Are you one of those people who jump on here as soon as a tournaments over to let everyone know how all the teams did? Why don't you check back in on them and all the other teams out there once the summer is over to see how they all improved. Good luck to you and your boy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter to you? I wouldn't expect much being that they are a brand new team and have never played a game together. Are you one of those people who jump on here as soon as a tournaments over to let everyone know how all the teams did? Why don't you check back in on them and all the other teams out there once the summer is over to see how they all improved. Good luck to you and your boy/Qoute

How about you go sit on a long pole??? I am asking a question on a public forum for information regarding youth Lacrosse Genius.
It matters to me because I am engaged in my son's growth. It matters to me because I am interested in the team..... Ballers beware...The "B" teams are coming...........

LA DUUUUUUSH...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter to you? I wouldn't expect much being that they are a brand new team and have never played a game together. Are you one of those people who jump on here as soon as a tournaments over to let everyone know how all the teams did? Why don't you check back in on them and all the other teams out there once the summer is over to see how they all improved. Good luck to you and your boy

I hear you. But travel for the most part is over 3k, it’s a results driven thing. Being competitive and going 1-2 is okay and then there is something to build on. But going 0-3 and scoring like 5 goals is not promising. This is not directed at any team. Just making a statement in general. As a B team parent team selection is tough because of the unknown. But if my sons team looks like it’s just not competitive in fall, I would be really concerned that I will waste a lot money and years worth of development. And that I have to pick whole team next August.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

About the same as Geese except 91 has better coaches!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they only played in one crappy tournament. They are done for the fall. I think we're seeing the demise of Blast. Word is, parents are already unhappy. You know how that goes over there. Run another coach out and cross your fingers.

One tournament, where they played up to play against B level teams, and lost the championship game.
You can say they played up, but that means nothing when playing lower level. Not looking like 91 AA is looking that good this year.
And no other tournaments for Fall? Are they trying to avoid LI Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm, think not. Geese aint going 0-3 in tourneys so far.
91B team is just another dud team like past years. 91 makes money giving nothing back. Parents should have listened to warnings and not wasted their money on 2nd and 3rd level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm, think not. Geese aint going 0-3 in tourneys so far.
91B team is just another dud team like past years. 91 makes money giving nothing back. Parents should have listened to warnings and not wasted their money on 2nd and 3rd level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep guessing. Oh.....and have fun in Delaware. My family and I will be enjoying a nice long vacation weekend together, because I know there is more to life than 6th grade lacrosse. And if you are so sure that Blast would lose to those teams, why do you care if they are there? You pay A LOT of money to play against the BEST competition.

Stop worrying about Blast. They’re certainly not worrying about you.

LOL.... You are always thinking about Express.... 91 parents freak out when they dont make it into the championships at tournaments to play Express....your the most stressed out parents out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious answer, I think 91AA were signed up to play at the Express event but that was rained out. So maybe you can call up 91 and ask for Jim Mule. I'm fairly sure that he is an owner of 91 and he is one of the 2025 coaches shown on the website.

Maybe he is OK with not putting a big emphasis on fall ball or maybe they are like the Patriots and do everything top secret.

Also I'm very interested in finding out what team your son is playing on that you pay a lot of money for but didn't name.

PS Mule has figured out how to separate parents from their money at 91, but I also think he was a Pro Coach and is in the Lax Hall of Fame or something and one of his sons plays at Duke and his 2019 team was good. You let us know what he says because I would like to see if he knows what he is doing.

Someone’s panties are in a bunch, huh? I guess you’re a Blastard with blind faith in Mule. Being a HOF player does not make for a good coach. He is not a good youth coach. He runs a specific offense and makes sure he only coaches top teams so he can run it. He doesn’t relate to kids. And, he just one of the 7 coaches in the Blast revolving coaching door. You won’t see him in the spring. Maybe he’ll show up to a few tourneys in the summer.

And to answer your question. You can figure out what team my son plays for very easily. His team has been ahead of you for years and that won’t change.

If what you posted is true (which i doubt) then you know that 91 has beaten your boys team. That must hurt as you know the 91 teams are top notch every year. But my bet is that whoever he plays for your boy doesn’t play much and certainly doesn’t play another sport as all of these kids should.

I hope you are getting your moneys worth for your son as he piles up the garbage time minutes against Force. Hopefully he gets in now, because there are multi sport kids on their way for Spring. Then your son can watch the two teams play just like you do.

PS 91 posts their tournaments so you can make sure your sons team gets on the schedule.

Awwwww poor 91 parent got burned with response. So lashes back with nonsense, when he has no idea how much time the posters kid plays on Express. Could be a starter for all he knows.

But at least Express gets tourneys for the money they pay. 91 gets 1 fall tourney. And that tourney is a B level tourney so they play up and LOSE against Legacy's B team twice.

Not looking like your getting anything for the big money you pay.
Burn!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One tournament, where they played up to play against B level teams, and lost the championship game.
You can say they played up, but that means nothing when playing lower level. Not looking like 91 AA is looking that good this year.

Stop it. They were going to the Express tourney that was rained out. But since it’s obvious you’re not associated with either team, just keep blogging. It’s at least entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it. They were going to the Express tourney that was rained out. But since it’s obvious you’re not associated with either team, just keep blogging. It’s at least entertaining.

And they couldnt go to a different one to replace it? Like maybe Deleware this weekend where Express and Geese are?
Instead its sorry, too bad, so sad.
You only get one tournament which we charged you for in your tuition even though its our own tourney. And you played up against B teams and lost. Because they dont care in 91. Just as long as they are making money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Geese going to have enough kids to field a team this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Geese going to have enough kids to field a team this weekend?

Seems your just trying to make up stuff to make out that Geese have any issues. Just not the case.
Worry about your own team lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the mustang tournament? On a side note, that must have been some game between express and Annapolis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the mustang tournament? On a side note, that must have been some game between express and Annapolis
week competition all around .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again 3village has no stones to enter an A bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freezing, terrible field conditions, unbalanced brackets, #hatenovemberlax. Would just rather do playdays all fall and focus on tourneys in the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freezing, terrible field conditions, unbalanced brackets, #hatenovemberlax. Would just rather do playdays all fall and focus on tourneys in the summer.

Right on the button baby! Call is for football and it’s championship time!

Oh and fall if for Chan to make some cake!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese is all out of complainers. Roster is at 18 and 2 goalies. We practice twice per week and have 3 coaches at almost every practice. Free indoor training and winter box coming. Take that over t shirts any day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen. All about the darn cold that makes it miserable for all. notIntelligent. Oct fine but this stinks. 100% agreed-- fall should be scrimmages or 3-4 mini James. no formal tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese is all out of complainers. Roster is at 18 and 2 goalies. We practice twice per week and have 3 coaches at almost every practice. Free indoor training and winter box coming. Take that over t shirts any day.

Enjoy your last season together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds good TZ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen. All about the darn cold that makes it miserable for all. notIntelligent. Oct fine but this stinks. 100% agreed-- fall should be scrimmages or 3-4 mini James. no formal tourneys.

Must be a bunch Igloo parents looking for an excuse for losing to Roar in the Champ. Stop complaining...everyone played in the same conditions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a bunch Igloo parents looking for an excuse for losing to Roar in the Champ. Stop complaining...everyone played in the same conditions.

cold doesn't feel so bad when you're winning LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

cold doesn't feel so bad when you're winning LOL

Tell that to the Machine. They scored 1 goal in four games. I feel so bad for those players. Just not fun for anybody.

Page 20 of 36 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard