Bellport Senior High School NY 2019 Mid James MacGilvray Commits to Western Connecticut State U

Bellport Senior High School (NY) 2019 Mid James MacGilvray of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Western Connecticut State University.

High School: Bellport Senior High School (Medford, NY)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Western Connecticut State University
Club Team: Team 91 Lacrosse, Mamas Boyz Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Offensive MVP - 2015 Team MVP - 2016 Team Long Island - Brine National Lacrosse Classic
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Western Connecticut State University, Men's D3? "The academics at the school is just what I'm looking for and the lacrosse team is something I'm really excited about. The campus is really nice & the athletic facilities are awesome. Coach Cavanaugh made me feel welcome & I love the direction he is taking the program. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Coach Scott Craig, Rob Campbell, the 91 Community, my mom for helping me with my grades & my dad, my parent & my greatest coach "
What other colleges did you consider? "Dominican College, Farmingdale State, Manhattan College, Manhattanville "

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story