Conestoga High School PA 2020 Goal Mick Lee Commits to University of Notre Dame

Conestoga High School (PA) 2020 Goal Mick Lee of Rough Riders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Notre Dame.

High School: Conestoga High School (Berwyn, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: University of Notre Dame
Club Team: Rough Riders Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: -2 Varsity Letter Winner -Varsity as Freshman -U15 Chester County All Star -UA Uncommitted Game (2017) -IMLCA Select Showcase (2017 and 2018) -NXT Philly Fall Showcase (2017) -Uncommitted Standout at Philly Elite Fall Invitational (2017)
Academic Honors: Member of National Honor Society -Earned Distinguished Honors for every marking period in high school -Volunteer at SURREY Senior Center
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose University of Notre Dame, Men's D1? "Notre Dame presents the opportunity to play against the best competition in the country while offering a world class education. Coach Corrigan emphasizes 3 pillars, character, culture, and community, which set the lacrosse program apart from others. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank everyone who has helped me not only throughout the recruiting process, but throughout my lacrosse career as a whole. From my teammates to coaches to club directors, I am incredibly lucky to have the support I have had during this journey. Special thanks to my parents, who supported my goals as a player and have molded me into the person I am today. I would also like to thank Coach Bush and the entire Conestoga coaching staff. Additionally, a thank you to Mr Corrigan, Coach Maits, and the rest of the Roughriders program. Finally, I want to recognize a few of my goalie coaches, Austin Kaut, Brian Dougherty, Mike Gvozden, and Andrew Gvozden. These guys have taught me everything and helped me develop as a player over the past few years. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Fairfield, Washington & Lee, Penn, Lehigh, Lafayette"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit A Commitment Story