T
TM@BOTC Online content OP
Back of THE CAGE
Conestoga High School PA 2020 Goal Mick Lee Commits to University of Notre Dame

Conestoga High School (PA) 2020 Goal Mick Lee of Rough Riders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Notre Dame.

High School: Conestoga High School (Berwyn, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: University of Notre Dame
Club Team: Rough Riders Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: -2 Varsity Letter Winner -Varsity as Freshman -U15 Chester County All Star -UA Uncommitted Game (2017) -IMLCA Select Showcase (2017 and 2018) -NXT Philly Fall Showcase (2017) -Uncommitted Standout at Philly Elite Fall Invitational (2017)
Academic Honors: Member of National Honor Society -Earned Distinguished Honors for every marking period in high school -Volunteer at SURREY Senior Center
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose University of Notre Dame, Men's D1? "Notre Dame presents the opportunity to play against the best competition in the country while offering a world class education. Coach Corrigan emphasizes 3 pillars, character, culture, and community, which set the lacrosse program apart from others. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank everyone who has helped me not only throughout the recruiting process, but throughout my lacrosse career as a whole. From my teammates to coaches to club directors, I am incredibly lucky to have the support I have had during this journey. Special thanks to my parents, who supported my goals as a player and have molded me into the person I am today. I would also like to thank Coach Bush and the entire Conestoga coaching staff. Additionally, a thank you to Mr Corrigan, Coach Maits, and the rest of the Roughriders program. Finally, I want to recognize a few of my goalie coaches, Austin Kaut, Brian Dougherty, Mike Gvozden, and Andrew Gvozden. These guys have taught me everything and helped me develop as a player over the past few years. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Fairfield, Washington & Lee, Penn, Lehigh, Lafayette"

Contributed By
Tom Michaelsen
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit A Commitment Story