BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lost 10 to 1 to a team a year younger, priceless!
they are playing against B level teams . Please

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournament this weekend looks horrible. Bandits, Warriors and Express each play the other 3 teams. Looks like a Bandits vs Express final..

What tournament is this?

Elite Fall Invitational. Three games and done no playoffs no finals! "INVITATIONAL" Guess someone did not get the invite! BOTTOMFEEDER!

Look through this board occasionally my son is a 2023 average player on an average team, his main sport is ice hockey. My older son is a junior starter at University of Penn. Do you want to continue the conversation?

What you talkin’ bout Willis?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet they seem to need to over inflate the scores and can’t admit someone scored on them. The pack is a great team. They have been practicing 3 days a week since they were 5 years old. I have a kid on the S2S team and never tried to say he is a rockstar. Middle of the road player who loves the game. His team is brand new. They changed up the roster this year and this was their first tournament. They played hard against the Wolfpack and were the only team to score on them. I was proud they didn’t give up. Maybe the Wolfpack parents and kids should use it as an example. Our parents complimented the other team and our kids gave it their all regardless. Listening to the Pack parents is an embarrassment. Talking crap about the team when they had no idea was sitting next to them. Classy. If they think they are so great and we aren’t worth playing then go play the teams in our age group that you think count. May seem pathetic to you to lose to a team a year younger but competition is what it is and these kids didn’t give up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was not S2S A team that they beat. In fact every team at this tournament was a B or C team that are doormats at every tournament. Wolfpack are a good team and should not have played in this tournament. It was not a good challenge for them. Most 2024 A teams would have beaten on all these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was not S2S A team that they beat. In fact every team at this tournament was a B or C team that are doormats at every tournament. Wolfpack are a good team and should not have played in this tournament. It was not a good challenge for them. Most 2024 A teams would have beaten on all these teams.

Is this a 2023 forum or a 2024 ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you call any team a doormat. Hope your kid isn’t as big an a$$ as you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the Machine team is from?

Middle Country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet they seem to need to over inflate the scores and can’t admit someone scored on them. The pack is a great team. They have been practicing 3 days a week since they were 5 years old. I have a kid on the S2S team and never tried to say he is a rockstar. Middle of the road player who loves the game. His team is brand new. They changed up the roster this year and this was their first tournament. They played hard against the Wolfpack and were the only team to score on them. I was proud they didn’t give up. Maybe the Wolfpack parents and kids should use it as an example. Our parents complimented the other team and our kids gave it their all regardless. Listening to the Pack parents is an embarrassment. Talking crap about the team when they had no idea was sitting next to them. Classy. If they think they are so great and we aren’t worth playing then go play the teams in our age group that you think count. May seem pathetic to you to lose to a team a year younger but competition is what it is and these kids didn’t give up.

I agree they were a great team and will probably be a force at WSYL, but why play in this tournament? What exactly did they accomplish it was a B tournament so what it was a year older if not the same level. If they are such hotshots they should go play in a 2023 AA tournament then let's see how well they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you call any team a doormat. Hope your kid isn’t as big an a$$ as you are.

It is what it is. Sometimes it hurts when you rip the bandaid off. This was a good tournament for those team and the Wolfpack ruined for them all. The point is correct, put any A team in the bracket, 2023 or 2024, and those teams get beat pretty badly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is what it is. Sometimes it hurts when you rip the bandaid off. This was a good tournament for those team and the Wolfpack ruined for them all. The point is correct, put any A team in the bracket, 2023 or 2024, and those teams get beat pretty badly.

My kid actually enjoyed playing the Wolfpack. The competition was a challenge. I just don’t like that they need to over inflate the score. Why is that necessary?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid actually enjoyed playing the Wolfpack. The competition was a challenge. I just don’t like that they need to over inflate the score. Why is that necessary?

Where was the score overinflated? And why are you making such a big deal about the score. Whether they won by 10, 20 or 30 it doesn’t matter. It could have been any score the pack wanted to make it. A few goals is completely inconsequential, so relax. In the end, you’re right. The pack should not have been there. Our understanding was that this was an A tourney. We expected VERY good competition. That obviously didn’t happen. Something definitely went wrong somewhere. Believe me, we know we have a very good team and we are looking for challenges to get better. Tourneys like that don’t help us at all, in fact if anything they hurt the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 90+1... can't wait till the summer "Hangover" when they can't find "Doug" in Florida and they realize how old "Alan" is.... they are a 2 man Wolfpack.....

Better check your stat sheet fact boy, because 99% of the goals were assisted, meaning there still are no stars on Wolfpack. None. Everyone is a threat. Our boys move the ball and beat you as a well oiled, completely self-less, TEAM.

Your comment shows that you are just another jealous Pack hater, who was not even at the game yesterday. If you were, you would have known that there were no WP standouts. But there never is with WP. Now you know our secret.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a very nice feel good pep talk you just gave us, but you may want to save it next time, for when it applies. You got a little carried away, there dad.

Almost every kid on all the teams “gave up” well before the end of all the games. Most gave up after a few minutes. Not trying to stir the pot, but let’s try to keep it real here.

And if you are referring to the frustrated cheap shot artist, I don’t consider that admirable behavior and I certainly wouldn’t condone it by referring to it as “not giving up.”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a very nice feel good pep talk you just gave us, but you may want to save it next time, for when it applies. You got a little carried away, there dad.

Almost every kid on all the teams “gave up” well before the end of all the games. Most gave up after a few minutes. Not trying to stir the pot, but let’s try to keep it real here.

And if you are referring to the frustrated cheap shot artist, I don’t consider that admirable behavior and I certainly wouldn’t condone it by referring to it as “not giving up.”

What the Pack didn’t like a little push back. So sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the Pack didn’t like a little push back. So sorry.

Where was the score overinflated? And why are you making such a big deal about the score. Whether they won by 10, 20 or 30 it doesn’t matter. It could have been any score the pack wanted to make it. A few goals is completely inconsequential, so relax. In the end, you’re right. The pack should not have been there. Our understanding was that this was an A tourney. We expected VERY good competition. That obviously didn’t happen. Something definitely went wrong somewhere. Believe me, we know we have a very good team and we are looking for challenges to get better. Tourneys like that don’t help us at all, in fact if anything they hurt the team.

I can only talk to my sons game as I didn’t see the others, but the score for the S2S game was 10-1 not 20-0 as posted. It may not matter to your rockstars but it matters to a team that just played their 3rd game together as a team. Your coaches knew who you were playing. They could have pulled you out. Sorry that playing our kids hurt your teams. [ChillLaxin].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is what it is. Sometimes it hurts when you rip the bandaid off. This was a good tournament for those team and the Wolfpack ruined for them all. The point is correct, put any A team in the bracket, 2023 or 2024, and those teams get beat pretty badly. [/quote]

My kid actually enjoyed playing the Wolfpack. The competition was a challenge. I just don’t like that they need to over inflate the score. Why is that necessary?[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, this is one big lie. We all have been at this for along time. Your coach and director knew what teams were going to be there for some time, you yourself knew for a few days. “The pack”, lol, had sole time to dropout. Organizers contact the coaches to review brackets and scheduling from a week to two weeks before. The schedule comes out three to four days before. YOU WERE NOT SURPRISED BY ANYTHING WHEN YOU GOT THERE. You enter tourneys all the time that don’t help you. You only play up in B and C tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 90+1... can't wait till the summer "Hangover" when they can't find "Doug" in Florida and they realize how old "Alan" is.... they are a 2 man Wolfpack.....

Better check your stat sheet fact boy, because 99% of the goals were assisted, meaning there still are no stars on Wolfpack. None. Everyone is a threat. Our boys move the ball and beat you as a well oiled, completely self-less, TEAM.

Your comment shows that you are just another jealous Pack hater, who was not even at the game yesterday. If you were, you would have known that there were no WP standouts. But there never is with WP. Now you know our secret.

“Every goal was assisted”. That your claim to fame. What does that actually mean. The opposite is every goal was scored with a player stealing the ball, running down the feild and scoring without passing. Did you think that post out. Come on bro, you have a good team, but you should be the spokeswolf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to check who you are playing next week. Will be better than this week but I am sure not up to your standards. Play the Bandits. They are in next week’s tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They love to pump their chests about playing up, but how many holdbacks are on that team? They were all bigger than the 8th graders they were playing. You're not playing up if you're the same age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I recall a few years back "the Pack" trying to hijack this forum only to be smoked the next week by a startup S2S A team. Let us know when you want to return to the deep end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, have to jump in here. As I was at the tournament. First things first. The wolfpack was and is a good team. But they really did nothing for themselves. Why show up to a tournament thats not even competitive. Shame on the tournament directors for allowing it. Really if the boys are going to play up the rules should be played as the game was designed. I have never seen so many flags. This is a contact sport and should be played as such.

I didn't have travel lacrosse (shows my age) but played some hockey and we couldn't play in a non "a" tournament with our team we were only allowed 3 "a" players for each team regardless of the age group playing up. Something for the directors to think about. But as long as we keep forking over the money then they wont care.

Everyone needs to relax here. Its really not that big of deal who beat who by what. As these are 13-14 year olds. Its fall ball first off. Enjoy your kids cause they can play and they are healthy to run around. Listen 99% of these boys aren't going to play in college. Does that make them "doormats" I don't think so. So you should really watch what you say as it only take 1 injury to your kids to put him on a doormat team. These kids take their opinions from us. We treat the other team like door mats then they will also. Then when another kids responds to that, everyone is shocked.

So remember this is a game, play it for fun. Last I looked we all are paying for our kids to play. Thinking about that. Some of you are paying 4000-5000 a year. IF they are good they will be good no matter what the score was in 8th grade "B" tournament. I know kids who don't play travel but yet go division 1. So doormat dad get a life. go back to your age group. as if we could play full contact maybe the game would be different.

Just my opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the BS. The WP had no idea this tourney would be a walk through. This team has and always will seek out competition. They have been playing at the highest level they can since they are 6 years old. A 2 man team??? Every starter on this team is a serious threat and their 2nd lines show no weakness. 60 goals on the day spread out amongst at least 10 players. I watched the games and they played hard nose lacrosse like they are coached to do. Forget the score the ability to compete with this team was no where to be found. These are 2024 boys who know how to play the game and get better every single weekend. Attack stick skills and vision are off the charts, the middies can run and dodge with anyone and the D was lock down. Not to mention the goalies are as legit as they come. Don't hate because you lost and think this team needed to prove something. And Mr A team big mouths worry about the Bandits and not the 2024 squad. Focus your energy on that .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I recall a few years back "the Pack" trying to hijack this forum only to be smoked the next week by a startup S2S A team. Let us know when you want to return to the deep end.

Try beating them now . You would go home embarrassed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your brain is definitely not overly inflated. The scores don't come from the teams. They come from the ref's, after coaches from both teams sign off on them. Then they go to tourney machine. Get a clue before you go off on one of you tirades about some topic that you made up in that confused mind of yours. Regardless, every game was a lot to zero. What difference does it make if it was 10-0 or 20-0??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try daddy-o but everyone knows the pack has never lost, or even had anything remotely close to a competitive game, with 2024 s2s.

I understand that you are embarrassed even somewhat humiliated that your sons 2023 team got lit up... ok, set on fire, by wolfpack. But does making stuff up make you feel all that better??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ha. Bring it on. I doubt it . Don't get ahead of yourself MOM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid actually enjoyed playing the Wolfpack. The competition was a challenge. I just don’t like that they need to over inflate the score. Why is that necessary?[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, this is one big lie. We all have been at this for along time. Your coach and director knew what teams were going to be there for some time, you yourself knew for a few days. “The pack”, lol, had sole time to dropout. Organizers contact the coaches to review brackets and scheduling from a week to two weeks before. The schedule comes out three to four days before. YOU WERE NOT SURPRISED BY ANYTHING WHEN YOU GOT THERE. You enter tourneys all the time that don’t help you. You only play up in B and C tournaments.
[/quote]

Wow, that made absolutely no sense... elite teams look for C teams to beat up on to make them better. Completely brilliant!! I never would have thought of that! But, one good deed deserves another, so now I got one for you. If that were true, then the pack definitely did their homework and found the absolute BEST tourney of the WORST teams on Long Island, because the teams at that tourney couldn't have been any worse. You may want to think baseball for those young'ns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, have to jump in here. As I was at the tournament. First things first. The wolfpack was and is a good team. But they really did nothing for themselves. Why show up to a tournament thats not even competitive. Shame on the tournament directors for allowing it. Really if the boys are going to play up the rules should be played as the game was designed. I have never seen so many flags. This is a contact sport and should be played as such.

I didn't have travel lacrosse (shows my age) but played some hockey and we couldn't play in a non "a" tournament with our team we were only allowed 3 "a" players for each team regardless of the age group playing up. Something for the directors to think about. But as long as we keep forking over the money then they wont care.

Everyone needs to relax here. Its really not that big of deal who beat who by what. As these are 13-14 year olds. Its fall ball first off. Enjoy your kids cause they can play and they are healthy to run around. Listen 99% of these boys aren't going to play in college. Does that make them "doormats" I don't think so. So you should really watch what you say as it only take 1 injury to your kids to put him on a doormat team. These kids take their opinions from us. We treat the other team like door mats then they will also. Then when another kids responds to that, everyone is shocked.

So remember this is a game, play it for fun. Last I looked we all are paying for our kids to play. Thinking about that. Some of you are paying 4000-5000 a year. IF they are good they will be good no matter what the score was in 8th grade "B" tournament. I know kids who don't play travel but yet go division 1. So doormat dad get a life. go back to your age group. as if we could play full contact maybe the game would be different.

Just my opinion

FYI dad, the "doormat" comment came from one of your degenerate 8th grade parents. And, for the record, the contact wouldn't have helped. Skill wins every time. Been there done that. And if you played the game, then you know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just my opinion

Having seen Bandits since 3rd grade and Wolfpack for past 2 years, I am confident in saying the formula they use to make an awesome lax team is the best. Their teams have smacked by sons team around in precision, speed and smarts. WP looks the same as Bandits, maybe less some star power. And the squad uses on-age WSYL players to get ready as other big names fail to adjust to losing their holdbacks.

It is smart to play up vs older B teams as this time because it is part of WSYL prep. Learn how to play with bigger, more aggro opponents to reinforce ball movement and seeing the field fully. If the B teams get embarrassed, that is their problem.

I always hear parents marveling at how great Bandits and WP play the game when on sidelines watching them for first time. They are impressive. More teams should follow the model to build skills against taller, bigger, faster opponents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Every goal was assisted”. That your claim to fame. What does that actually mean. The opposite is every goal was scored with a player stealing the ball, running down the feild and scoring without passing. Did you think that post out. Come on bro, you have a good team, but you should be the spokeswolf.

Bro, you seriously don't know what an "assist" is! You need to find a new sport or a new website, or how about both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is something that Nine-D-One has been doing for years with their holdbacks. Junior (the kid who should be a 2021 but is a 2022 holdback -- and plays up on the 2020 team because he's that good) used to routinely play down on the 2023 team so he could play with his brothers -- they would enter the B bracket of 2022 divisions and then when they beat up on the weak 2022 teams, it would be all over their website that the Bandits played up and won. This is about marketing and brand awareness. How do you think so few organizations have been successful every year trotting out multiple teams at an age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, that made absolutely no sense... elite teams look for C teams to beat up on to make them better. Completely brilliant!! I never would have thought of that! But, one good deed deserves another, so now I got one for you. If that were true, then the pack definitely did their homework and found the absolute BEST tourney of the WORST teams on Long Island, because the teams at that tourney couldn't have been any worse. You may want to think baseball for those young'ns.

[/quote]

See, this is where you make yourself look like an donk with your stick to baseball comment. The kids in this tournament didn’t pretend to be anything they weren’t. Nobody running around saying they were the best. They are kids who want to play lax and were in a skill appropriate tournament. You were delusional if you looked at the list of teams playing and thought this is top talent. Have you ever heard of the Machine before? As stated earlier your directors could have pulled you out. They didn’t. Your lineup for this weekend will be more of the same. Maybe you should speak up and say you want to play with some of the teams that went to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

See, this is where you make yourself look like an donk with your stick to baseball comment. The kids in this tournament didn’t pretend to be anything they weren’t. Nobody running around saying they were the best. They are kids who want to play lax and were in a skill appropriate tournament. You were delusional if you looked at the list of teams playing and thought this is top talent. Have you ever heard of the Machine before? As stated earlier your directors could have pulled you out. They didn’t. Your lineup for this weekend will be more of the same. Maybe you should speak up and say you want to play with some of the teams that went to Denver. [/quote]

Hey baseball boy. Never heard of the Machine before unless it’s the Ohio version, but I have heard of the Preds before, which are hands down the top program in Westchester. And the ‘23 team went to Denver last year. Yeah, we did our homework. THAT is the team we were told we would be playing, and the reason we were at your little tourney. Obviously there was a miscommunication somewhere. We gain nothing by playing what amounts to moving pylons. That’s right, one good insult deserves another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See, this is where you make yourself look like an donk with your stick to baseball comment. The kids in this tournament didn’t pretend to be anything they weren’t. Nobody running around saying they were the best. They are kids who want to play lax and were in a skill appropriate tournament. You were delusional if you looked at the list of teams playing and thought this is top talent. Have you ever heard of the Machine before? As stated earlier your directors could have pulled you out. They didn’t. Your lineup for this weekend will be more of the same. Maybe you should speak up and say you want to play with some of the teams that went to Denver.

Hey baseball boy. Never heard of the Machine before unless it’s the Ohio version, but I have heard of the Preds before, which are hands down the top program in Westchester. And the ‘23 team went to Denver last year. Yeah, we did our homework. THAT is the team we were told we would be playing, and the reason we were at your little tourney. Obviously there was a miscommunication somewhere. We gain nothing by playing what amounts to moving pylons. That’s right, one good insult deserves another.

Proved my point they the Pack parents are a$$holes! You did your homework? Hope your kid is smarter than you are or he will just be another dumb jock. If you did your homework you would have known exactly what you were getting. When you saw the schedule and saw a team you have never heard of, it should have been your first clue genius. So who on your roster for this weekend are you thinking is top competition? FLG? BBL North or Garden City?? No Denver competitors there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If there is a scrum next to the crease and the goalie is in the crease and your little all star is hitting the goalie, maybe you should teach him that it might get a little physical. Goalies a nice kid. But dont start something if you are afraid of getting a little physical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK. Time to set the record straight. I don't normally participate in mindless back and forth like this, but to tell you the truth I am embarrassed as an 8th grade parent. This entire topic is the result of an 8th grade parent accusing the wolfpack team of reporting a false score to tourney machine, and signing up for a well known B tournament to beat up on B teams. Both accusations are ridiculous. I am a coach and have participated in many tournaments that use tourney machine. No team nor coach reports anything to tourney machine. That comes from the tournament directors who get their scores from the refs. As far as the Mustang Classic goes, this tourney has been around a very long time. It is a well known "A" tournament on Long Island. This is NOT Battle of the B's. On occasion, B teams enter the tournament to see how they stack up against good competition. Wolfpack had no reason to think they would be matched up against four B teams. The 2023 dads on here, and their lack of knowledge of the subject matter, and completely arbitrary accusations, is an embarrassment for the entire grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK. Time to set the record straight. I don't normally participate in mindless back and forth like this, but to tell you the truth I am embarrassed as an 8th grade parent. This entire topic is the result of an 8th grade parent accusing the wolfpack team of reporting a false score to tourney machine, and signing up for a well known B tournament to beat up on B teams. Both accusations are ridiculous. I am a coach and have participated in many tournaments that use tourney machine. No team nor coach reports anything to tourney machine. That comes from the tournament directors who get their scores from the refs. As far as the Mustang Classic goes, this tourney has been around a very long time. It is a well known "A" tournament on Long Island. This is NOT Battle of the B's. On occasion, B teams enter the tournament to see how they stack up against good competition. Wolfpack had no reason to think they would be matched up against four B teams. The 2023 dads on here, and their lack of knowledge of the subject matter, and completely arbitrary accusations, is an embarrassment for the entire grade.

I've seen incorrect scores on TourneyMachine in the past. Sometimes they crowdsource the scores and those results are usually comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen incorrect scores on TourneyMachine in the past. Sometimes they crowdsource the scores and those results are usually comical.

Incorrect scores happen all of the time. It's common.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should be embarrassed. There were no A teams on the roster for this tournament. Mr. I did my homework obviously didn’t because he saw the schedule several days before. When you have NEVER heard of a team they probably aren’t that good. If they mistook S2S for the A team fine (but their directors should have known that). Point is none of the teams that were there pretended to be anything they weren’t . My kids team didn’t give up. I would never call insult someone’s kids like that. They were talking $hit about the teams on the sidelines. So rude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should be embarrassed. There were no A teams on the roster for this tournament. Mr. I did my homework obviously didn’t because he saw the schedule several days before. When you have NEVER heard of a team they probably aren’t that good. If they mistook S2S for the A team fine (but their directors should have known that). Point is none of the teams that were there pretended to be anything they weren’t . My kids team didn’t give up. I would never call insult someone’s kids like that. They were talking $hit about the teams on the sidelines. So rude.

Hey guy. Your kid got spanked. It’s now Tuesday. 3 days since then. Time to Let it go. And stop making [ChillLaxin] up. Your kid was over it before the game even ended and he was the one that played. Not you, daddy who lives his life through his 13 year old. If you are getting so bent out of shape about a dumb fall kids lacrosse game, you seriously need to get a life. It’s obviously pretty pathetic.

Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard