BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very contrived and safe schedule this weekend. Would have been nice to see the heavyweight teams play each other.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kudos to the Rebels! They lost today but played hard!

Rebels and Igloo B are two very good B teams, that tournament had A teams that throttled Rebels and Igloo. But both held their own against the weak teams. Rebels and Igloo would compete and potentially win in B tournaments not sure why they torture the kids by entering A tourneys.

A 2 goal loss to 91 MD is a throttling? Guess 91 MD isn’t an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Josh Dingleberry and United! Probably gonna have another 30+ roster this year, hide from the competition, and lose to town teams like last year. Lot of his talent left and went to Rebels and Legacy.

Enough already, didn't you get it out of your system during tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels and Igloo B are two very good B teams, that tournament had A teams that throttled Rebels and Igloo. But both held their own against the weak teams. Rebels and Igloo would compete and potentially win in B tournaments not sure why they torture the kids by entering A tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How far you have fallen...measuring your success by how much you get beat by...Rebels went 0-3, have never beat an A team as the Rebels or the Outlaws and has always been a B team. A teams give their second and third lines a run when they play teams like yours, dont be confused that you hung in there with them,

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying the 2nd and 3rd lines on 91 areland are filled with B players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again I guess you weren’t there. 91md starters never came off the field. Especially their vaunted defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying the 2nd and 3rd lines on 91 Maryland are filled with B players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t know about 91 but I think it’s true for the Express. They have kids that just don’t belong on the roster. They are in Delaware on Sunday playing the Hawks, BBL and Primetime. I am sure all 36 will get in. Hey your kids on the Express top team, but cut from his Hs team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How far you have fallen...measuring your success by how much you get beat by...Rebels went 0-3, have never beat an A team as the Rebels or the Outlaws and has always been a B team. A teams give their second and third lines a run when they play teams like yours, dont be confused that you hung in there with them,

Thank you for letting us hang in there with all those A teams this past weekend. You seem to still have a gripe with the organization. Nobody came on this thread saying Rebels were a phenomenal team. But they played well and competed. Thanks for taking it easy on us.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The most improved team by far is Empire. They will surprise alot of teams this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t know about 91 but I think it’s true for the Express. They have kids that just don’t belong on the roster. They are in Delaware on Sunday playing the Hawks, BBL and Primetime. I am sure all 36 will get in. Hey your kids on the Express top team, but cut from his Hs team.

Wrong. The 2nd and 3rd lines on Chan are still A players, it's the 12-17 players on that team are B players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The most improved team by far is Empire. They will surprise alot of teams this year!

OK Empire Mom, how come you played in the B Bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t that the Patriot Elite team from last year? Which was basically the Best B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. The 2nd and 3rd lines on Chan are still A players, it's the 12-17 players on that team are B players.

So anybody that was on Express Black team at Blatant will just be sightseeing this weekend in Delaware. Is that what you are saying?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So anybody that was on Express Black team at Blatant will just be sightseeing this weekend in Delaware. Is that what you are saying?

Chan is known to play the lower half of his team some more in the Fall than the Spring. Also depends on the schedule.......if the games are going to be close, the lower half of the team will be riding the pine......welcome to the Chan Express. Not my cup of tea but it seems to suit many families just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope they improved because that was a risky business move cutting more then half the team in favor of WM players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's tell it like it is , empire lost all their A players! Now average B team get over it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's tell it like it is , empire lost all their A players! Now average B team get over it!

Those are the facts ! New coach is hoping they can compete before they get shut down like half the other 91 teams !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Express team heading to Delaware and what Express team going to Maryland this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Express team heading to Delaware and what Express team going to Maryland this weekend?

Chan to Delaware

CoachMor and Pomps to MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chan to Delaware

CoachMor and Pomps to MD

Do all the express teams carry huge rosters? Which one is the better of CoachMor and Pomps? How do they stack up with United, Igloo B and Rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chan to Delaware

CoachMor and Pomps to MD

Do all the express teams carry huge rosters? Which one is the better of CoachMor and Pomps? How do they stack up with United, Igloo B and Rebels?

CoachMor is the better one. And who cares how they stack up. They have great coaching. They only carry huge rosters because people agree to it. But these teams lose players over the winter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire was never an A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chan is known to play the lower half of his team some more in the Fall than the Spring. Also depends on the schedule.......if the games are going to be close, the lower half of the team will be riding the pine......welcome to the Chan Express. Not my cup of tea but it seems to suit many families just fine.

Well if you were placed on Express Black at Blatant, its BBL Black, Primetime and the Hawks this weekend. Probably not worth traveling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats not truie ! They were and A team now that WM took over they took a huge step back. When Coretta left everyone went elsewhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see united making their debut this weekend. Is that dukes national or just a regular dukes team since their roster is scattered all over the place. United not testing themselves at all this fall. Can’t get better without playing the big boys. Stop hiding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see united making their debut this weekend. Is that dukes national or just a regular dukes team since their roster is scattered all over the place. United not testing themselves at all this fall. Can’t get better without playing the big boys. Stop hiding.

Then when they do, you’ll be calling them a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats not truie ! They were and A team now that WM took over they took a huge step back. When Coretta left everyone went elsewhere!

WM will be state champs in 2022 because of this move

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chan to Delaware

CoachMor and Pomps to MD

CoachMor is the better one. And who cares how they stack up. They have great coaching. They only carry huge rosters because people agree to it. But these teams lose players over the winter.

CoachMor is the better one, but it's a basically brand new team so it may not be as good as the best B teams. They have only played 4 games together.

For whatever reason, Chan never had an interest in creating a great 2nd tier team at this age group. He blows up the teams and reshuffles the deck every season. My guess is to keep the money rolling in by keeping parents guessing.

If you are the top 15-20 players on Chan, Chan is sweet as pie, high fives and hugs.
Bottom half of his team, he knows your son's name and maybe which parent goes with each player.
The rest of the 60+ players at 2022, he just sees $$$$.

Could only imagine how good all the team could be if just cared just a bit and tried to keep the coaching and the core groups together.......

Coaching on all three teams is high caliber. Frustrating though because the A team gets free indoor winter training, practices 2x a week 52 weeks a year plus who know what other perks. All for the same price as the C team. Probably the same at other clubs.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WM will be state champs in 2022 because of this move

Please explain how Empire will make WM state champs with 2 daddy coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is anybody still talking about Empire at this age! At one time this team had a few stellar players but anytime they played in the A division they got crushed, all the best kids left! Everybody knows that head coach was poison that's why all the best kids on the east end stayed away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and Igloo rolled today and Legacy had a nice showing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won some tightly contested games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won some tightly contested games.

Igloo had a relatively easy schedule. Have to hand it to express, they had a tough schedule and came out on top. Despite all the talk of them only having 2 great players they find a way to win against the best teams. Legacy is definitely emerging as the best B team for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that United went to play up at Lehigh tournament and still lost in the B bracket ! Wow and these parents follow JM to the end, I don't get it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stop with the easy schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that United went to play up at Lehigh tournament and still lost in the B bracket ! Wow and these parents follow JM to the end, I don't get it!

Didn't they lose to that Duke's National team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes is good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Played first time as a team together and lost to the Duke Nationals by 2 in Championship. Not Bad. They have West coast Stars and Canada Edge this weekend.

Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard