BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 70 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Nice to see Express A (without our top Attackmen) beat up on the daddy coached Rebels this weekend. Better luck next time Rebels go back and play with the other B teams where you belong.

Can I speak for the other 90% of Express parents? Rebels, thanks for coming to one of our fields. We hope your boys had fun on the field and got a little better, because that is what it is all about. Good luck on the rest of your fall season, and hope your winter goes well!

Not a bad scrimmage at all. Seemed like the Rebels just have players in the wrong positions. Always appreciate a scrimmage. Good luck to them the rest of the year

Players in the wrong positions??? What the heck does that comment mean? They got their small skill players playing pole and their big poles playing offense? And what makes you come to this insightful conclusion?? The offense can’t catch? Sounds like another Former star t ball player playing D1 lacrosse coach again!

Take a little constructive criticism pal, if the score was really 16-0 they aren't doing something right!!Unless Express brought their 2023 players for the 2024 team they arent any good .

You didn't score a goal. Wake up. Move things around. This comes as a shock to you?

You are obviously not a smart man, Forest Gump. The team ain’t good. Putting your poles on attack ain’t going to make it better. It just gets worse! A lot worse!! Daaaaaaahhhh!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking forward to Delaware this weekend. Looks to be some good competition at the 2024 level.

Since when did they allow woman to post on here??

Your wife was drunk, again. Can’t blame her though since she’s stuck with you.

Ok. That’s plain mean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice to see Express A (without our top Attackmen) beat up on the daddy coached Rebels this weekend. Better luck next time Rebels go back and play with the other B teams where you belong.

Can I speak for the other 90% of Express parents? Rebels, thanks for coming to one of our fields. We hope your boys had fun on the field and got a little better, because that is what it is all about. Good luck on the rest of your fall season, and hope your winter goes well!

Not a bad scrimmage at all. Seemed like the Rebels just have players in the wrong positions. Always appreciate a scrimmage. Good luck to them the rest of the year

Players in the wrong positions??? What the heck does that comment mean? They got their small skill players playing pole and their big poles playing offense? And what makes you come to this insightful conclusion?? The offense can’t catch? Sounds like another Former star t ball player playing D1 lacrosse coach again!

Take a little constructive criticism pal, if the score was really 16-0 they aren't doing something right!!Unless Express brought their 2023 players for the 2024 team they arent any good .

The truth is "Rebels" is a re-branding of a total crap club. That team is mostly the same boys from the Outlaws. Nothing will change. They didn't take very solid players because of the BS politics they have always played on... I am sure the results will be similar..They will get swag though... lol

Good Job Pat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some parents automatically assume because there kid is big they should play attack.Everyone wants to score the goals. But honestly those kids should be poles. It would make some of the b teams much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to Delaware this weekend. Looks to be some good competition at the 2024 level.

Guess your mother didn’t know anything - she gave birth to you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some parents automatically assume because there kid is big they should play attack.Everyone wants to score the goals. But honestly those kids should be poles. It would make some of the b teams much better.

Why do I get the feeling that you are a lacrosse neophyte? It’s very obvious that you are one of the many parents that never played the game, but now feel you have a certain level of expertise, just because you’ve been watching your son all these years. Let me explain. You don’t! I find that basically all parents that didn’t play have absolutely no clue what they are watching or what it takes, skill set wise, to be successful at each of the positions. Absolutely clueless. I mean, crazy clueless. Not trying to stir the pot here, but just sit back and enjoy the show, and leave the analysis to the real lacrosse people. You’ll look a lot smarter if you do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do I get the feeling that you are a lacrosse neophyte? It’s very obvious that you are one of the many parents that never played the game, but now feel you have a certain level of expertise, just because you’ve been watching your son all these years. Let me explain. You don’t! I find that basically all parents that didn’t play have absolutely no clue what they are watching or what it takes, skill set wise, to be successful at each of the positions. Absolutely clueless. I mean, crazy clueless. Not trying to stir the pot here, but just sit back and enjoy the show, and leave the analysis to the real lacrosse people. You’ll look a lot smarter if you do.

You people that think you know everything are very annoying to those of us that actually do!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

A

D

L

A

X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M A D L A X

A

D

L

A

X

Time for bed, son. Need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the big whoop’n you and your 14 year old friend are going to get tomorrow. A word to the wise, stay clear of daddy tomorrow. He is going to be very grump!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: My son is a very talented ‘24 player on a top travel team. I haven’t seriously thought about what level he might end up playing in college, as that has always been too far off and so much can happen in that time. However, his level of play has not diminished over the years, and it doesn’t appear that it is going to. So I’m starting to think he may be a candidate for a Dl program in a few years. My question is to people with first hand knowledge of D1 programs and top D2 and D3 programs. If he ends up being a second tier D1 type player, is he better off going with a top D2 or D3 program instead, all other things being equal? I’m quite sure any top 20 D2 or D3 team can compete with most D1 teams. Looking for a perspective from people that have experience with this type of scenario.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a thought. Maybe pick a school that fits with what he wants to do after college. Or how good of a school it is. And not based on their lax program. D1 could be Michagan, Stanford, Columbia etc. pretty good education from those schools

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: My son is a very talented ‘24 player on a top travel team. I haven’t seriously thought about what level he might end up playing in college, as that has always been too far off and so much can happen in that time. However, his level of play has not diminished over the years, and it doesn’t appear that it is going to. So I’m starting to think he may be a candidate for a Dl program in a few years. My question is to people with first hand knowledge of D1 programs and top D2 and D3 programs. If he ends up being a second tier D1 type player, is he better off going with a top D2 or D3 program instead, all other things being equal? I’m quite sure any top 20 D2 or D3 team can compete with most D1 teams. Looking for a perspective from people that have experience with this type of scenario.

go have another beer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX took control!!! Wow! Crushed both LI teams!
What’s your excuse now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s your excuse now?

Yes, Express, what IS your excuse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are surprised by those comments? It's just more of the same old classless bad grammar person posting on here again. That's who you are in the ring with people.... them, their tats, and their red solo cups. These are your people, take it or leave it. Anonymity always brings out the true person.

Your wife was drunk, again. Can’t blame her though since she’s stuck with you.

Ok. That’s plain mean.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Madlax bring their 14 year olds again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excuse after excuse.....it's always something. just get some better players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s your excuse now?

Yes, Express, what IS your excuse?

I give them credit...madlax out foxed us in the holdback game. theirs are just bigger and better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax took home a nice W today in Delaware. It's especially nice to "find" a monster middie a year after losing your other one. They manhandled Express and then roughed up Legacy. Here's the good news, take your W and run. We will see you in Denver.... oh wait, we won't.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax took home a nice W today in Delaware. It's especially nice to "find" a monster middie a year after losing your other one. They manhandled Express and then roughed up Legacy. Here's the good news, take your W and run. We will see you in Denver.... oh wait, we won't.....

If Madlax is so good when they play down, why don’t they just play on age in the ‘23 bracket?? Although beating year-younger teams by only 4 goals really isn’t much of an accomplishment. Guess they should stay where they are, 14 year olds playing 12 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If by better you mean just have your 9th graders play down in 7th grade lax., than no thanks. Only hurts them in the long run. You are right , there are no excuses for how you cheat the system. If that’s the way you have to compete so be it. Makes my kid better in the long run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

BBL admits they do - does Madlax? HS boys still playing middle school ball to prove they are the best... so sad. Well Long Island keep doing what you are doing - that’s why our real 2024’s are truly the best - Denver proves it everytime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

Who cares. So did Express. And Express now shuttles in kids from other states to play for them. There is no limit to the scumminess of this sport. BUT somehow the Pack manages to win, with local on age kids that aren't giants. Please explain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If Madlax is so good when they play down, why don’t they just play on age in the ‘23 bracket?? Although beating year-younger teams by only 4 goals really isn’t much of an accomplishment. Guess they should stay where they are, 14 year olds playing 12 year olds.

Ha! What a JOKE. WhAT team is pretending they have 12 year olds??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

BBL admits they do - does Madlax? HS boys still playing middle school ball to prove they are the best... so sad. Well Long Island keep doing what you are doing - that’s why our real 2024’s are truly the best - Denver proves it everytime.

LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just better than you...nothing wrong with admitting that. Maybe you guys will finally win a tournament in Denver and get some free swag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
madlax over legacy by 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
madlax over legacy by 4.

4 goals is nothing in lacrosse. Hardly something to boast about. Win 4 more face offs, score 4 goals and it’s a different result. Game could have gone either way. Very evenly matched teams. Anybody’s game every time these good teams play. Great for all the kids. Not so good for the parents acting like kids though, apparently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-2 at one point. Not that close but keep thinking that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is an All-Star team made up of boys in the VA, MD and DC areas. Although I’m sure they have a couple of holdbacks no shame on taking an L to them. Any of the the top 4-5 teams could win on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

LOL.

Dude. You paying attention?? The Madlax parents were bragging last week about how much better the team is at getting holdbacks than the rest of the teams. The are prob right about that. Better cheaters than anyone. Not the best team though. Very inconsistent. Beat Legacy this week and lose to Looneys next week. Doubt they have any shot at all of beating WP any time soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax a very good 2023 with 2022 holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also 7-5 at 1 point. What’s your point. mad lax took the first 20 minutes of that game. Agreed. They are a great team. Better than years past. Hard team to beat this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also 7-5 at 1 point. What’s your point. mad lax took the first 20 minutes of that game. Agreed. They are a great team. Better than years past. Hard team to beat this year.

It was 8-2 and then 7-5. Fire the scoreboard guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

LOL.

Dude. You paying attention?? The Madlax parents were bragging last week about how much better the team is at getting holdbacks than the rest of the teams. The are prob right about that. Better cheaters than anyone. Not the best team though. Very inconsistent. Beat Legacy this week and lose to Looneys next week. Doubt they have any shot at all of beating WP any time soon.
we will beat Wp by 5 goals. Oh wait they played some crappy tournament on LI . We are waiting for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was 6-1 . 7-2 , 8-5 , 9-5

It was 8-2 and then 7-5. Fire the scoreboard guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think that game was in any way close, you've completely lost perspective. The two teams have played some epic battles over the past two years. Yesterday's was not one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard BBL did

LOL.

we will beat Wp by 5 goals. Oh wait they played some crappy tournament on LI . We are waiting for you.

When you beat Looneys, come talk to us. Until then, keep dreaming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! What a JOKE. WhAT team is pretending they have 12 year olds??

I know, sounds preposterous to you, right mad dad. Considering Madlax doesn’t have “any” 12 year olds on their 12 year old 2024 lacrosse team. Has Madlax EVER played up (I mean, on age)??

Page 26 of 70 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard