BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 36 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4-1 with Express Hogan

all those new players, a new coach and 1 goal to show for it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 2023 boys do at the elite 80? Who impressed Ty Xanders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-1 with Express Hogan

Your point? They would never put that team up against the Bandits!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Held Express to 4 goals...Not too bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dk doesn’t coach them anymore. Was no where near it today

He keeps posting on BOTC. Always sticking his two cents in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But one of the goals was by the Express GOALIE......not too good....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How did the 2023 boys do at the elite 80? Who impressed Ty Xanders?[/quote

It was for 2022 and 2021 no 2023s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-1 with Express Hogan

all those new players, a new coach and 1 goal to show for it.

All those same players, playing together for years, same coach, a goalie goal, and only win by 2! Oh yeah, 3, the one that went through the net no one had the integrity to admit until after the game...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't say much for Express than...4 goals???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cornell gave up a goalie goal in a NCAA tournament game. MLL teams give up goalie goals. How bout just kudos to the young goalie. That is always a fun lax play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how much hatred people have for S2S. They should play in lesser tourneys so you can all come back and cry that they are beating teams by 10 or more. Enjoy the games. It is almost over for most. Kudos to the Express goalie. My son is a Goalie and that is always his dream play! Sounds like it was an exciting game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son knows to bury the goalie if he tries that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how much hatred people have for S2S. They should play in lesser tourneys so you can all come back and cry that they are beating teams by 10 or more. Enjoy the games. It is almost over for most. Kudos to the Express goalie. My son is a Goalie and that is always his dream play! Sounds like it was an exciting game.

There is no hatred with the boys of S2S. I just don't think people like DK. Glad he's not coaching 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express goalie is bigger than most so good luck with that. You may find your son on the wrong end of a beat-down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends on the goalie: 1. Go to youtube 2. Type Scott Rogers Chris Bocklet 3. Revise post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son better be really big, if he tries to bury the Express Goalie that went end to end! That Kid is a Brick House, and would probably run through or over anyone, once he's got a head of steam!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha--- That goalie is one of the best at 2023 and truly a brick house-- looks like he is in college--
the only one who would be buried if your son tried that against that express goalie is your son---

Depends on the goalie: 1. Go to youtube 2. Type Scott Rogers Chris Bocklet 3. Revise post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is every goalies dream-- That express goalie is awesome and a good kid

Cornell gave up a goalie goal in a NCAA tournament game. MLL teams give up goalie goals. How bout just kudos to the young goalie. That is always a fun lax play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha--- That goalie is one of the best at 2023 and truly a brick house-- looks like he is in college--
the only one who would be buried if your son tried that against that express goalie is your son---

That's because he is a 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for that observation, Express goalie dad...
Your son better be really big, if he tries to bury the Express Goalie that went end to end! That Kid is a Brick House, and would probably run through or over anyone, once he's got a head of steam!

Thanks for that observation, Express goalie dad...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kid is prob 16 yrs old playing at 2023 level... when i was a child, that called kids who played down "losers"... today, people say "he missed the cutoff... by 2 years!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 2022, and he only turned 13 over the summer...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kid is prob 16 yrs old playing at 2023 level... when i was a child, that called kids who played down "losers"... today, people say "he missed the cutoff... by 2 years!"

Fake news he played at WSYL where they check and verify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The goalie is 13-- 2023, 8th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares how old he is...He should take more shots!!!! Only 3 goals for Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true the bandits added 5 or 6 players from the 2022 Smash team that reclassified this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true the bandits added 5 or 6 players from the 2022 Smash team that reclassified this year?

dont forget about the florida connection and the directors superstar.28-30 man roster.all of the bandits faithful lookin forward to get in during garbage time.$4500 well spent.least u will get a t shirt if theres enough to go around.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Know of at least 2 smash players that reclassed. Will never understand the reasoning for this. These kids wil always be looked upon as kids who couldn’t hack it. All are talking about it now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Know of at least 2 smash players that reclassed. Will never understand the reasoning for this. These kids wil always be looked upon as kids who couldn’t hack it. All are talking about it now.

all who??? the parents of the kids that got pushed to the back of the bus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the kids currently in ninth grade laughing at the two boys now in eighth grade, that’s who. Oh yeah, and the parents are talking about it, and not in a good way. Poor boys are being ridiculed by adults and made fun of by kids. But that might get that huge quarter ride to a D1 school. Well worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dont forget about the florida connection and the directors superstar.28-30 man roster.all of the bandits faithful lookin forward to get in during garbage time.$4500 well spent.least u will get a t shirt if theres enough to go around.....

[quote=Anonymous]Is it true the bandits added 5 or 6 players from the 2022 Smash team that reclassified this year?

$3950

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the kids currently in ninth grade laughing at the two boys now in eighth grade, that’s who. Oh yeah, and the parents are talking about it, and not in a good way. Poor boys are being ridiculed by adults and made fun of by kids. But that might get that huge quarter ride to a D1 school. Well worth it.

Exactly. The re-class talk usually ignores the social impact on a kid. Of course he is mocked, viewed as a dummy by everyone. No one says it to the parents face but its a fog that hangs around the kid. That impact much greater than upside of beating up on younger kids for sports glory.

Its really too bad the debate isnt about too many kids playing up. Thats what families should aspire to. Research shows kids who play and work and socialize with older kids elevate themselves and are strivers. Kids held back act dumb and become dumber to fit in. The competitive dads see youth sports stars not what their kid will become as a man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. The re-class talk usually ignores the social impact on a kid. Of course he is mocked, viewed as a dummy by everyone. No one says it to the parents face but its a fog that hangs around the kid. That impact much greater than upside of beating up on younger kids for sports glory.

Its really too bad the debate isnt about too many kids playing up. Thats what families should aspire to. Research shows kids who play and work and socialize with older kids elevate themselves and are strivers. Kids held back act dumb and become dumber to fit in. The competitive dads see youth sports stars not what their kid will become as a man.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't ever get involved in the holdback debate because honestly its just an old debate that will never change. My son is 13 and will be 14 in April I don't mind him playing against holdbacks it makes him try harder and want to beat them because they are older, just my opinion. However I do like the above post, makes a lot of sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't ever get involved in the holdback debate because honestly its just an old debate that will never change. My son is 13 and will be 14 in April I don't mind him playing against holdbacks it makes him try harder and want to beat them because they are older, just my opinion. However I do like the above post, makes a lot of sense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

agree with above.my 15 yr old jr has been on varsity since 9th grade. he is a much more mature person/player because of it
#nohonorplayingdown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
see yall bitches tomorrow at the tournament..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1 keeping it classy. Inflating the scores from today. Wolfpack vs. S2S was only 10-1 not 20-0 they put into tourney machine. Wonder if they over inflated their game against the Machine as well. Wolfpack is a good team you don’t need to over inflate the scores!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is true two Smash players reclassed. But neither have moved down to the Bandits they have elected to stay on Smash both teams coached by JS No Florida boys there at the tournaments either. Think you need a better source

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats 90+1... can't wait till the summer "Hangover" when they can't find "Doug" in Florida and they realize how old "Alan" is.... they are a 2 man Wolfpack.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the Machine team is from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost 10 to 1 to a team a year younger, priceless!

Page 17 of 36 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard