BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 117 of 214 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't she do it with her own kids for football? Or is that just another CR lie spread by the haters?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who takes their kid out of their childhood house for lacrosse?

Someone who believes in the geographical cure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't she do it with her own kids for football? Or is that just another CR lie spread by the haters?

Not sure what district she lives in, but one son played for Connetquot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She should’ve behaved at Massapequa. They made it further than Northport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There s/b prayers for that poor kid....I cant ever imagine that her story will end well.......

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true a North Babylon kid is also renting an apartment in Northport?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well I have to hand it to her,, she literally does not care what other coaches ,players, administrators think. She takes her superstar who has been allegedly kicked off teams, out of schools for poor behavior and "moves" her into her district in a desperate attempt to finally win a county title. Worse she puts her up as a Nation United Ambassador of the game in a shameless attempt to rehab a deplorable reputation for a player who I have seen curse out officials , teammates etc. Becoming said ambassador is based on skill( how would we know has
not really played in a long time),Character including exemplifying the best of the sport on and off the field. What a joke and yet the other coaches on LI cater to her every whim .

Oh it gets better

this cannot be true! you can't just play for another district.. this isn't college its HS

Oh it’s true. And if I lived in NP I would be on the phone with section xi in a heartbeat

Don't believe it its all rumor she couldnbt get away with recruiting kids from other districts there are too many regulations to prevent this

Regulations don’t matter. The Northport AD has a daughter on Wright’s 2024 team. All of the free agents play or played on YJ teams. It must really stink for the girls getting pushed aside for the free agents. That’s gonna be one fun sideline this year the parents will be one happy family.

Parents were a mess before this, it can't be much worse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope some of these programs , NP, WH , that clearly break the rules on residency get caught and forfeit the season. At first I thought that would be overly harsh on the families that are not breaking the rules but they are lemmings to let this nonsense stand and hopefully get what they deserve as they know if these players have legit moved or if it’s some rental scam just to obtain residency .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope some of these programs , NP, WH , that clearly break the rules on residency get caught and forfeit the season. At first I thought that would be overly harsh on the families that are not breaking the rules but they are lemmings to let this nonsense stand and hopefully get what they deserve as they know if these players have legit moved or if it’s some rental scam just to obtain residency .

I’m sure the parents of the kids being placed on the bench due to the free agents coming into town are not happy. All it will take is a phone call to Section 11 and they will investigate. Nothing like going from living on the water on the south shore to a basement apartment in Northport.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We got water views in Northport too!..If any one else wants to rent a Northport Apt, Ill get my garage ready

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We got water views in Northport too!..If any one else wants to rent a Northport Apt, Ill get my garage ready

Actually you seem desperate enough to move your own kid into the basement so the transfer gets the water view.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m sure the parents of the kids being placed on the bench due to the free agents coming into town are not happy. All it will take is a phone call to Section 11 and they will investigate. Nothing like going from living on the water on the south shore to a basement apartment in Northport.

Still fairly new to this but I thought school ball didn't matter s much as club ball. It's the clubs that mostly go to the showcases right? or am I wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still fairly new to this but I thought school ball didn't matter s much as club ball. It's the clubs that mostly go to the showcases right? or am I wrong?

CR pulling out all the stops! Maybe she will finally be able to win Class A now that WI is in B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CR pulling out all the stops! Maybe she will finally be able to win Class A now that WI is in B.

Assuming they get past West or Melville.

but why would WI be in B, dont the boys 2018 football team play in A still. Riddle me this, how can WI play football in A and girls lacrosse in B. Wait, does Norhtport play in the same league as Northport, remember that 28-0 trouncing. So why would the girls play in any different league or class as what the boys play football in, in that same year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I hope some of these programs , NP, WH , that clearly break the rules on residency get caught and forfeit the season. At first I thought that would be overly harsh on the families that are not breaking the rules but they are lemmings to let this nonsense stand and hopefully get what they deserve as they know if these players have legit moved or if it’s some rental scam just to obtain residency .

Assuming they get past West or Melville.

but why would WI be in B, dont the boys 2018 football team play in A still. Riddle me this, how can WI play football in A and girls lacrosse in B. Wait, does Norhtport play in the same league as Northport, remember that 28-0 trouncing. So why would the girls play in any different league or class as what the boys play football in, in that same year
Classification is based on enrollment. Every sport has a different number based on how many teams in the sport. Has nothing to do with ability. Wi Girls are 14 kids short of staying in A. But so boys stay because different number of teams
They’re not happy about it. Would love to stay and play who they’ve been all along

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM best shot was last yr. I don’t see it happening for them. But sw is an awful group of thugs so let’s go patriots

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM best shot was last yr. I don’t see it happening for them. But sw is an awful group of thugs so let’s go patriots

Melville is done, A division is weak , NP favorite to win it .Riverhead is the 2 seed but they are a team full of over rated players who on paper should have won a bunch of state championships by now but in reality are just not very good . SW , SE are okay but no threat , MC is the only team with an upset chance but not likely. Put any of those teams in BCD and they are at best 5 .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club ball matters more for recruitment. HS lax is where town and school pride plays a huge role. HS teams have traditions and teach so much more.
I am upset about CR doing this because it's not fair. Work with what you got. She is taking the girls on her team terrible lessons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club ball matters more for recruitment. HS lax is where town and school pride plays a huge role. HS teams have traditions and teach so much more.
I am upset about CR doing this because it's not fair. Work with what you got. She is taking the girls on her team terrible lessons.

Agreed what is being done is terrible. But this is a huge life lesson there is no loyalty as you move on in life. The days of loyalty have passed with many of our grandparents - and the morals they taught us. Shame yes, reality yes.

What is the official rule on residency? Is this girl a senior? When did she move in school? What's the schools rule on credits earned to graduate at school. Thought NYS had some rule on that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed what is being done is terrible. But this is a huge life lesson there is no loyalty as you move on in life. The days of loyalty have passed with many of our grandparents - and the morals they taught us. Shame yes, reality yes.

What is the official rule on residency? Is this girl a senior? When did she move in school? What's the schools rule on credits earned to graduate at school. Thought NYS had some rule on that

Consider that perhaps this is a good life lesson. A young woman that has tremendous athletic talent and a chance to advance her education through lacrosse is having life difficulties off the field. Perhaps coach thinks she can be a positive influence, give her another chance to get things together and in the right direction. If it was just about winning, this could have been done dozens of times with previous great players from her club team. Maybe a bit of compassion and less cynicism...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Consider that perhaps this is a good life lesson. A young woman that has tremendous athletic talent and a chance to advance her education through lacrosse is having life difficulties off the field. Perhaps coach thinks she can be a positive influence, give her another chance to get things together and in the right direction. If it was just about winning, this could have been done dozens of times with previous great players from her club team. Maybe a bit of compassion and less cynicism...

CR is and always has been a hammerhead. That’s why I love when my daughters team pounds the YJs to the ground every time we play. The look on her face=priceless

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed if she was the only one. But she isn't. How is that fair to the other schools that have to play NP? should all schools recruit players from out of district?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but being given the opportunity for that embassador thing was a complete joke and makes a mockery of that award at the expense of the organization that gives it out. Not sure how getting around the rules of residency and showing a kid who has been given every opportunity at the expense of others that her actions have no consequences is a positive .CR and that kid have run out of compassion currency a long time ago, many times when you give an undeserving player another shot you do it at the expense of a deserving player. Example ; a player gets thrown off their high school team yet still makes school girls team one ( a prerequisite of school girls is playing school ball) taking a spot from some other deserving player . With that opportunity you act disgraceful .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SE and SW will surprise with many young guns who will be making their mark.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR represents everything that is wrong with youth sports. A disgrace, simply gross.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are ranked 4 and 5 so not sure how surprising they will be .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have been hearing that for years!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are ranked 4 and 5 so not sure how surprising they will be .

because the rest of the division is a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Her NP lax ambassador really had a good weekend on social media. Never will see UNC or graduate from Rose H.S

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the rankings

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe this transfer can help the Northport girls enhance their shoplifting game. That alone should be worth a win or two if no one gets caught/suspended next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The roster pic's for NP s/b pretty neat...they wont need her to pose for a pix as I am sure they may have one already in the Post Office..or check with the 6th precinct...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classification is done by sport based on teams competing in the entire state. So the pool of teams you are measured against maybe different for various sports ie, virtually every team in the state has a basketball team, not every school in the state fields a lacrosse team. That is why classification may be different across different sports. football being the exception because LI doesn't compete for the state championship so total teams are ordered large to small and then put in appropriate conference !-4 in both Nasau an Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that’s funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most, if not all, parents aren't crazy enough to move or use a somebody elses address to play HS sports, except for the other YJ dope in Westhampton it doesn't happen when normal people are involved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR Is the most powerful and connected coach in the country. She earns many times over what college coaches make plus she runs 8-10 tournaments and is a highly compensated LI teacher. The only program where the customer has to kiss the merchants butt and not visa versa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, but is she getting any?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. She’s laughing all the way to the bank. You think she cares what you stunads are saying on this forum. You can’t touch her but then again who would want to
quote=Anonymous]CR Is the most powerful and connected coach in the country. She earns many times over what college coaches make plus she runs 8-10 tournaments and is a highly compensated LI teacher. The only program where the customer has to kiss the merchants butt and not visa versa[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we just got our first note from the HS school coach talking about the "team family". What is doesn't mention is that she just finished another season as a high school age YJ coach and has already targeted YJ underclassmen for a call up. The family consists of those that pay to play and get a little preferential treatment on roster spots and playing time. I mean how could you play for the almighty YJ's and not be good enough to play varsity? She essentially HAS to pull these kids up. TOTAL conflict of interest.

Like Reply Quote
Page 117 of 214 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard