BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 36 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wait a minute!! Who is going to crush who, and who is assessing all of these team. Does anyone work...this is some real good comedy.

I think all of these, so called best LI teams should all play in a double elimination tournament and see who is the best. No excuses....just pure bragging rights for the year.

You seem to be posting in the forum in the middle of the day. Do you work?? The best teams did compete in Denver. Not sure why that isn’t clear.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in Octoberfest this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait a minute!! Who is going to crush who, and who is assessing all of these team. Does anyone work...this is some real good comedy.

I think all of these, so called best LI teams should all play in a double elimination tournament and see who is the best. No excuses....just pure bragging rights for the year.

You seem to be posting in the forum in the middle of the day. Do you work?? The best teams did compete in Denver. Not sure why that isn’t clear.

and the best teams didn't play at Blatant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not his dad. Don’t need to post on here to fish for compliments. Also, he is staying with the team. As far as the comment of him switching teams every year, TB ended up being a great fit for him. It’s all about time on the field, not the name of organization that matters to us. Have a great ‘18-‘19!

How many teams did it take?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not his dad. Don’t need to post on here to fish for compliments. Also, he is staying with the team. As far as the comment of him switching teams every year, TB ended up being a great fit for him. It’s all about time on the field, not the name of organization that matters to us. Have a great ‘18-‘19!

For someone who is not his dad you seem to know an awful lot and seem to use the word us!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HATERS ARE GONNA HATE!!!! NO ONE WILL TAKE THE SHINE AWAY FROM THE TOP PLAYERS!!!!!!!! GO BACK TALKING YOUR CRAP ABOUT THE TEAMS YOU PAY $$$$$ FOR LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For someone who is not his dad you seem to know an awful lot and seem to use the word us!

That was in response to “ok dad”. For some reason the post I was replying to didn’t get quoted in mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Expect a lot of rain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HATERS ARE GONNA HATE!!!! NO ONE WILL TAKE THE SHINE AWAY FROM THE TOP PLAYERS!!!!!!!! GO BACK TALKING YOUR CRAP ABOUT THE TEAMS YOU PAY $$$$$ FOR LMAO

What the heck are you talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Expect a lot of rain

How many lax tournaments in late Oct into Nov aren't freezing or soaking? Maybe zero in my lifetime.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the tri star octoberfest that was cancelled this weekend going to be rescheduled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the tri star octoberfest that was cancelled this weekend going to be rescheduled.

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournament this weekend looks horrible. Bandits, Warriors and Express each play the other 3 teams. Looks like a Bandits vs Express final..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a big secret.....Always the case...avoid each other until the final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournament this weekend looks horrible. Bandits, Warriors and Express each play the other 3 teams. Looks like a Bandits vs Express final..

What tournament is this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

Elite Fall Invitational. Three games and done no playoffs no finals! "INVITATIONAL" Guess someone did not get the invite! BOTTOMFEEDER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

Elite Fall Invitational. Three games and done no playoffs no finals! "INVITATIONAL" Guess someone did not get the invite! BOTTOMFEEDER!

Primetime is there as well should be a great team in this age group having grabbed some good 22's that have re classes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

Oh wow, such a hostile post to an innocent question. Hate to live in your home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

Look through this board occasionally my son is a 2023 average player on an average team, his main sport is ice hockey. My older son is a junior starter at University of Penn. Do you want to continue the conversation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

Look through this board occasionally my son is a 2023 average player on an average team, his main sport is ice hockey. My older son is a junior starter at University of Penn. Do you want to continue the conversation?

What does this even mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits, S2S, Express, Warriors, Leading Edge Elite, Primetime. I don’t care who plays who, that’s the best group of teams playing at any tournament this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

He is better than you !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

It was in response to the quote from BOTTOMFEEDER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits, S2S, Express, Warriors, Leading Edge Elite, Primetime. I don’t care who plays who, that’s the best group of teams playing at any tournament this fall.

No it's not. I'll take True Blue vs Rebels match up any day of the week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it's not. I'll take True Blue vs Rebels match up any day of the week.

Ha ha. Get Out of Here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, that’s a very good group of teams. The talent level down at the North American Fall Invitational will Ben pretty good as well. BBL, Blue Star, DC Express ( which is Bethesda Lacrosse Club once they enter 8 grade) , Express North, Juiced Cherries, NH Tomahawks, Prime Time, Legacy, South Shore (NJ), and Sweetlax Upstate. No Bandits or Haugen who are top of the food chain, but a solid line up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is this?

It was in response to the quote from BOTTOMFEEDER.

This is a LI Forum. Unfortunately, there is only one player from LI that is a Junior on UPenn that started any games last season. And, he doesn't have a 2023 brother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice to see some teams challenging themselves instead of hiding all fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, that’s a very good group of teams. The talent level down at the North American Fall Invitational will Ben pretty good as well. BBL, Blue Star, DC Express ( which is Bethesda Lacrosse Club once they enter 8 grade) , Express North, Juiced Cherries, NH Tomahawks, Prime Time, Legacy, South Shore (NJ), and Sweetlax Upstate. No Bandits or Haugen who are top of the food chain, but a solid line up.

And Sat at Lehigh has Preds, Edge, Tristate (NJ), Mesa Fresh, BBL. Thats a solid batch.

Agreed-- good to see teams playing vs one another rather than avoiding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S hung in their with the big boys today.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S hung in their with the big boys today.....

Are you for real?? Come on DK. Go play with the small kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dk doesn’t coach them anymore. Was no where near it today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is on its way down they couldn't get done in Denver with all the rich parents and 4 day a week practicesthey will never be the Bandits! In a few years that club will be absorbed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits only beat S2S by 4. I would say they hung in there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like they gave them a gift!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I left it was 8-2 Bandits and wasn’t even that close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to put it that way, looks like S2S only beat Warriors by 3, so they are closer to them than they are to Bandits. They’re all good teams, but let’s keep it in perspective S2S dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I left it was 8-2 Bandits and wasn’t even that close

I wasn’t there. Tourney machine says the final was 8-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is on its way down they couldn't get done in Denver with all the rich parents and 4 day a week practicesthey will never be the Bandits! In a few years that club will be absorbed!

Who said they are trying to be the Bandits? They have existed a shorter time than any of these teams and made it to Denver. The are better than the Warriors who have been around awhile yet nobody is saying that team is going down. They could play lesser tourneys but then you would all cry foul that they are beating up teams in those A brackets. They are better than most of the teams at this age bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-1 with Express Hogan

Page 16 of 36 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard