Pinkerton Academy NH 2020 Att Lauren Lisauskas of NH Tomahawks Commits to Georgetown University

Pinkerton Academy (NH) 2020 Att Lauren Lisauskas of New Hampshire Tomahawks has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Georgetown University.

High School: Pinkerton Academy (Derry, NH)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Georgetown University
Club Team: New Hampshire Tomahawks
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 US Lacrosse All American 2X Under Armour All-America Tournament Team New England 2018, 2017 2018 US Lacrosse National Tournament – NH/VT Team 1 – Seneca Division Champs 2018 1st Team All-State Attack for NH Division 1 Stanford Winter and Summer Lacrosse Camp All-Star Duke Winter Lacrosse Camp All-Star Syracuse Summer Lacrosse Camp All-Star
Why did you choose Georgetown University, Women's D1? "Georgetown offers great athletics and exceptional academics. It’s an amazing school with a great history and an awesome campus located in our Nation’s Capital. Getting to and from Georgetown from my home on the East Coast is still pretty easy for my family and friends to come visit and watch our games. I am really excited to be part of an amazing lacrosse program. I loved the Coaching Staff and the players I met, and I look forward to wearing the Blue and Gray as a new Hoya!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Mom and Dad (Sue and Rich Lisauskas). My Dad and I really had some fun times together traveling to lax events. For all my inspiration - my older brother Jake (a Captain on the 2018 UMASS Men’s CAA Lacrosse Championship team that won 11 in a row last season when they returned to the NCAA Tourney) and my younger sister Hannah who is just starting to grow a love for the game. Thanks to my Coaches at Pinkerton Academy, Coach Rob Daziel, Coach Kim Young, Coach Jackie Driscoll, Coach Jerry Krause and my high school teammates. I also want to send a special thanks to Ms. Amanda Rogers (for her great guidance and support), NH Tomahawk 2020 teammates and the entire T-Hawk program."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stanford, Notre Dame, Stony Brook, Duke, Oregon, UMass & BU"

Contributed By:
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story