BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 28 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A friend received an email that it was cancelled due to the storm.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cancelled due to weather, got email from directors of my son’s club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that concludes your fall program, thank you for your 2k, see you in the spring to get your other 2k ready,, 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It sounds like there are a lot of scrimmages this coming weekend for 2026 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son plays on the Long Island Lacrosse Club. they played friendly game with Shore 2 shore A/B tonight. Long Island won easily, but it was great that teams are setting up their own games. LILC will play moose lax and Roar again this weekend, then has plans to play Igloo A and Express A next weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL Fall event schedule is out. Should be some good lacrosse next weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What local teams are playing in that NAL event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Annapolis Hawks
BBL Black
Bethesda LC Blue
Express North – Lemma
Legecy Eels
Madlax
NH Tomawks
Prime Time
South Shore
Towermen Lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a slaughter Long Island Lacrosse Club won 13-2 and they rested their top guys a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The oldest child on The Hawks 2026 team turned 11 in July. He did not even play in the Express North game. Funny thing is, he is the smallest player on the team. There are in fact 5 players that are 11, the rest are 10. Most of the team are returnkng players from last year, and the core group has been there since the beginning 3 years ago.

Children go through growth spurts at different ages. It is sad that there were parents complaining as soon as the game started. Complaining that kids have calf muscles...seriously, that is your basis on how old a kid is? Aside from that, it was good to play a team such as those express teams. They a a talented group of boys with plenty of good lacrosse ahead for them.

My son is on a 2026 team and is still 9 the end of November.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a slaughter Long Island Lacrosse Club won 13-2 and they rested their top guys a lot.

Are you really bragging about a scrimmage win against shore to shore???? Long Island lacrosse club dads........ no one cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The oldest child on The Hawks 2026 team turned 11 in July. He did not even play in the Express North game. Funny thing is, he is the smallest player on the team. There are in fact 5 players that are 11, the rest are 10. Most of the team are returnkng players from last year, and the core group has been there since the beginning 3 years ago.

Children go through growth spurts at different ages. It is sad that there were parents complaining as soon as the game started. Complaining that kids have calf muscles...seriously, that is your basis on how old a kid is? Aside from that, it was good to play a team such as those express teams. They a a talented group of boys with plenty of good lacrosse ahead for them.

He sounds exceptionally young for his grade or playing up. That would have him turning 18 after Thanksgiving of his freshman year of college. If Lacrosse went to 9U, 10U, 11U, and so on there would still be 11 year olds playing on 10U teams at some point. My son plays for a 2026 team and just turned 11 the other day. He has never been reclassified, and will never be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He sounds exceptionally young for his grade or playing up. That would have him turning 18 after Thanksgiving of his freshman year of college. If Lacrosse went to 9U, 10U, 11U, and so on there would still be 11 year olds playing on 10U teams at some point. My son plays for a 2026 team and just turned 11 the other day. He has never been reclassified, and will never be.

That's the age you're supposed to be unless you are held back or has a December birthday. It's always been that way. I have a September birthday. I started college at 17. My older son is 2026. He turned 10 in May. The oldest 2026 kid on our town team is still 10. He will be 11 this December.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who???

2026 LILC (I.e., H’s Lax Club) has a very nice team. For what it was worth, two periods of the scrimmage in question were played by the Shore 2 Shore B squad, and two were played by the A squad. The score was 10-0 in the two periods against B team, and 3-2 against the A team. Not trying to minimize how good they looked though. Very well coached team, that passes the ball extremely well.. they’ll probably at least be competitive with Igloo and Express Haugen next weekend,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the age you're supposed to be unless you are held back or has a December birthday. It's always been that way. I have a September birthday. I started college at 17. My older son is 2026. He turned 10 in May. The oldest 2026 kid on our town team is still 10. He will be 11 this December.

Not much of a difference when the older kids on one team are turning 11 in October vs December.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LILC and H's Lax Club are not the same...they both coincidentally are from Port Washington and some players play for both programs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who???

2026 LILC (I.e., H’s Lax Club) has a very nice team. For what it was worth, two periods of the scrimmage in question were played by the Shore 2 Shore B squad, and two were played by the A squad. The score was 10-0 in the two periods against B team, and 3-2 against the A team. Not trying to minimize how good they looked though. Very well coached team, that passes the ball extremely well.. they’ll probably at least be competitive with Igloo and Express Haugen next weekend,

Who???

Where are they playing next week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who???

I think a team that finished 2-2 (lilc) at blatant fall jam( where none of the top team played) doesnt have a shot at beating any of the top teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who???

4-1 9-2 but who's counting, lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, besides the top three there then there is a drop off with everyone chasing those three at least in 2026 year.

the next group i would say is probably express north legacy, roar, moose lax ,rebels then after that another rung down maybe knights shore 2 shore any others?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks
BBL Black
Bethesda LC Blue
Express North – Lemma
Legecy Eels
Madlax
NH Tomawks
Prime Time
South Shore
Towermen Lacrosse

Any good match-ups here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other 2026 games other then whats going on in Northport this weekend???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other 2026 games other then whats going on in Northport this weekend???

What’s going on in Northport?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Actually the shore to shore b team scored both the goals.. the game is on youtube if you want to see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roar moose lax and Long Island lacrosse club are playing a 3way friendly in the afternoon at veterans park in north port 1-2-3pm,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Raisinglaxers
Actually the shore to shore b team scored both the goals.. the game is on youtube if you want to see it.

Doth protest too much.. also on YouTube, Orange Storm 11, H’s Lax 1. Like you said, it’s on YouTube..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Csh Roar 10- Mooselax 3
Csh Roar 5 - Long Island Lacrosse Club 4
Long Island Lacrosse Club 5 Mooselax 4 *braveheart OT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island's only team in NAL is Legacy, I think that the Hawks are going to take it. Any thoughts on the tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo plays express this weekend? Who is he stronger team? I heard Express picked up a couple of stud offensive players!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island's only team in NAL is Legacy, I think that the Hawks are going to take it. Any thoughts on the tournament?

Hawks will certainly be at the top but I am sure that other teams will come to play.

The weather is not looking good on Friday though. Hopefully those fields can handle it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo plays express this weekend? Who is he stronger team? I heard Express picked up a couple of stud offensive players!

I'll take Igloo after seeing Express play Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When did they pick up these studs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now we’re talking about 5th grade stud players and movement among teams? Geez. Starts early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last week. They are flying in for this tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what exactly? A handful of the Hawks on the field that day would be playing for 2025 teams on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now we’re talking about 5th grade stud players and movement among teams? Geez. Starts early.

Express hasn't added any players since the tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what exactly? A handful of the Hawks on the field that day would be playing for 2025 teams on LI.

Maybe more, I saw some pretty big calf muscles out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Complaining about a grade cut off date that is a few months different than NY?

Page 9 of 28 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard