BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,695
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 70 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your crazy the final score was 6-3 yes TAZ lost, no excuse and if you want to get technical and you where there one of the goals was unfortunate when a TAZ player went to soft roll the ball to his goalie for a clear and goalie lost it under his stick and it rolled in and they beat them earlier 5-2 so what’s your point. Secondly to say TAZ was out classed, then what has been EXPRESS Excuses for past 5 years it’s the first time they ever beat them. Ever. Both great teams and will be fun through out the year including next weekend again.

That wouldn't have happened to the new WP starting goalie, you know, the one who left Taz.
you parents are RIDICULOUS> some where along the line you all lost site of the big picture.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught Schwalje what an assist is.

I didn't go to the game, but I'm looking for a better analysis of the championship game. The only thing I'm hearing about is this one big 14 year old who dominated the offense for Express. This is 7th grade lacrosse and good 7th grade lacrosse, not 1st grade lacrosse. It takes a lot more than just one big kid running to the goal to beat another team at this age and level. Can someone with an IQ for lacrosse give some insight on this game?

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion a$$ kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.
first of all not even close TAZ beat them good in game one 5-2 . Was far better all around . TAZ played bad in the championship . Score was 6-3. Express played better . Was a split simple as that . Say what you want . Express is not that impressive .

Too funny. LI pappys going back and forth as if either team (Taz, LI, or NineOne) is in the discussion for best team. Come down to DMV and see real lacrosse. Madlax, Hawks....then you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught S what an assist is.

I didn't go to the game, but I'm looking for a better analysis of the championship game. The only thing I'm hearing about is this one big 14 year old who dominated the offense for Express. This is 7th grade lacrosse and good 7th grade lacrosse, not 1st grade lacrosse. It takes a lot more than just one big kid running to the goal to beat another team at this age and level. Can someone with an IQ for lacrosse give some insight on this game?

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion butt kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.

By that reasoning Taz kicked Express butt in the first game.

Hey tazummies. The best player on express wasn’t there game one. That is what changed. In the final he had a goal or assist in 5 of the 6 goals. Yes without him express is behind taz. But he runs the show and you can’t handle him nor will Wolfpack. Yes he is very old for 2024 but so what. Welcome to AA lax.

So you’re saying with out this one ‘23 kid, Express is not good. Interesting. Thinking he will be locked off a lot. Problem solved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay Chanenchuk all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz will implode by end of year. Best kids will run to 91 and express.

Hey, maybe we can set up a supplemental draft??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that a typo???? you must have meant 91..5 new starters which they plan to shuffle at all positions to keep them on the field...tick, tick, tick,
Maybe if they play some slop like this weekend , hiding from the better teams they can get every player on the field to make them feel good, (or until the checks all clear).
Then.....boom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay Chanenchuk all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

Its all about getting playing time in the future on the school team,,,,duh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your crazy the final score was 6-3 yes TAZ lost, no excuse and if you want to get technical and you where there one of the goals was unfortunate when a TAZ player went to soft roll the ball to his goalie for a clear and goalie lost it under his stick and it rolled in and they beat them earlier 5-2 so what’s your point. Secondly to say TAZ was out classed, then what has been EXPRESS Excuses for past 5 years it’s the first time they ever beat them. Ever. Both great teams and will be fun through out the year including next weekend again.

That wouldn't have happened to the new WP starting goalie, you know, the one who left Taz.

Hes a demoted back up now,,chasing a tshirt and a free helmet,,its sad.
You need to wonder if its more about the parents then the childs well being
Have to say , I get the back and forth we are the best, we are number one. Now its just getting out of hand. You parents really need to take a good look in the mirror. You are the ones ruining the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your crazy the final score was 6-3 yes TAZ lost, no excuse .Secondly to say TAZ was out classed, then what has been EXPRESS Excuses for past 5 years it’s the first time they ever beat them. Ever. Both great teams and will be fun through out the year including next weekend again.

redacted

The former taz goalie is better than the returning WP goalie. He'll be taking a back seat soon enough. Even if he doesnt WP is now stacked on goalies and taz took a big step back.
That is not even close to the Truth NG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

in all seriousness, how can someone be so clueless? 8-10 maybe more ? not very smart , more 5th graders than "holdbacks"....try to enjoy the games

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that a typo???? you must have meant 91..5 new starters which they plan to shuffle at all positions to keep them on the field...tick, tick, tick,
Maybe if they play some slop like this weekend , hiding from the better teams they can get every player on the field to make them feel good, (or until the checks all clear).
Then.....boom

The tick tock boom thing has run it's course. Come up with some new garbage, or you're banned from BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hes a demoted back up now,,chasing a tshirt and a free helmet,,its sad.

redacted

That's it!! Same guy. You are now BANNED from back of the cage. You not only have no new creative garbage, you are clueless about what you are posting about. Your posts provide absolutely no value to this site and you are an embarrassment to your fellow pot stirrers. Life Ban!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your crazy the final score was 6-3 yes TAZ lost, no excuse Secondly to say TAZ was out classed, then what has been EXPRESS Excuses for past 5 years it’s the first time they ever beat them. Ever. Both great teams and will be fun through out the year including next weekend again.

redacted
Have to say , I get the back and forth we are the best, we are number one. Now its just getting out of hand. You parents really need to take a good look in the mirror. You are the ones ruining the sport.

Totally agree. You want to have some fun and bash each other's team, that's all fine and good. But when you get on here and start MAKING STUFF UP about very specific children, you are crossing the line in a very big way. BOTC should not be posting these. Why is this site monitored, if they allow personal attacks like this?? I know all of these goalies extremely well and they are ALL extremely good AA goalies. The poster is one large you know what for posting otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

in all seriousness, how can someone be so clueless? 8-10 maybe more ? not very smart , more 5th graders than "holdbacks"....try to enjoy the games

Guy. You need to understand, when people leave teams they go to other teams with all of the facts on the team that they left. They also have friends on the old team that they stay in touch with and talk to on an ongoing basis. The facts about the Express holdbacks are common knowledge. Everyone knows there are at least 8 holdbacks on express. In fact, express people have posted same on BOTC, multiple times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay Chanenchuk all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

Guy. You need to understand, when people leave teams they go to other teams with all of the facts on the team that they left. They also have friends on the old team that they stay in touch with and talk to on an ongoing basis. The facts about the Express holdbacks are common knowledge. Everyone knows there are at least 8 holdbacks on express. In fact, express people have posted same on BOTC, multiple times.
CLUELASS GUY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then.....boom

Oh man listen to that jealousy. Your kid couldn't swing the 'pack bro. Let it go, Orange is not your color. I get the feeling your son is a middle of the road player and you just cant deal with it. He doesn't even come close to any of these 'pack players. Don't shake your head you know its true. This team stung you in some way and you just cant get over it. Your hatred and comments towards a 12 yr old Lacrosse team is insane. How do you live with yourself? Its Ok man, go have a catch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay CoachC all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

Not for 2024. Most of the boys on that team aren’t going to catholic high school. If that’s your only reason that’s pretty notIntelligent. You could get better by playing for another coach before you even hit high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all seriousness, what motivates you Express parents to pay CoachC all that dough, to play on a team with 35 kids, and 8 - 10 holdbacks (maybe more?)? That is completely mind boggling to me. I don't fault the man one bit. You people literally throw money at him, just for the privilege of having your kid on that team. Someone please explain the logic behind that. I understand if your kid is seeing plenty of playing time. But the majority of your kids are not.

I honestly think it’s more about the parents. Imho I just think some parents prefer to have their kid on the team. That’s why we see B teams struggling and lotsa “A” teams that compete in B brackets. People love saying they are on the top team. Again, my opinion, but I have no other explanation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I honestly think it’s more about the parents. Imho I just think some parents prefer to have their kid on the team. That’s why we see B teams struggling and lotsa “A” teams that compete in B brackets. People love saying they are on the top team. Again, my opinion, but I have no other explanation.

You're prob right. And Chaney has no prob taking another 4k from people, and the roster grows and grows and grows. And the other top teams won't do that, so this is the only game in town for these people. It's no big deal to the 13 kids that play, but to everyone else it is a very big deal. They all suffer. There must be at least 15 kids that never see the field, at all. I really don't get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then.....boom

The tick tock boom thing has run it's course. Come up with some new garbage, or you're banned from BOTC.

According to my wolfpack buddies, the number sounds more like 3. Their depth has been enhanced dramatically, but I'm told there are 3 new midi's who will see significant playing time. It doesn't sound like the pack will show the total overhaul that is portrayed on here. You should be seeing mostly the same players. Quite sure that's accurate. The problem will be, their 2nd line will be almost as good as their first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So lets take a top team and add the best player from Express, The best player from TAZ, the Best goalie from TAZ, An 8th grader from Riverhead, and another 8th Grader from Pennsylvania.......

4 - 05 babies.........

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLFFFFFFF PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKK!

The only question is who will they be playing in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So lets take a top team and add the best player from Express, The best player from TAZ, the Best goalie from TAZ, An 8th grader from Riverhead, and another 8th Grader from Pennsylvania.......

4 - 05 babies.........

You really need serious help!!! I can not believe the childish behavior that goes on this Site. The way you people act, no college coach will ever look at your kid. You people are worse than 5 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 - 05 babies.........

100% accurate until you got to the 8th graders. No 8th graders here, bro. But you already know that, don’t you sleezeball. If it makes you feel better about your kid always getting spanked by the pack, by all means, make up all the dirt you want to. But you will see every boy at the WSYL qualifier in April. That’s right. EVERY kid will be there. There is no other team going, that can say that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 - 05 babies.........

The tick tock boom pack hater is back again, trying to tear down successful kids, by spreading lies. Does that make you feel better about all of your personal failures?? Very sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 - 05 babies.........

No 8th graders. PA boy best on Brotherly Love. Riverhead boy best on Empire. Doubt Empire kid will make much of an impact on the pack. Empire worst ‘24 team in travel last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 - 05 babies.........

No 8th graders. PA boy best on Brotherly Love. Riverhead boy best on Empire. Doubt Empire kid will make much of an impact on the pack. Empire worst ‘24 team in travel last year.
we are the best , look at me. Not about the kids. It’s all about me , look . We are the best . Got all the best players from all over . We will be everyone. This site has poisoned your brain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 - 05 babies.........

we are the best , look at me. Not about the kids. It’s all about me , look . We are the best . Got all the best players from all over . We will be everyone. This site has poisoned your brain.

Poster not WP parent. Duh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
simple solution to all of the discussion regarding holdbacks and stacking rosters as teams make play off rounds at tourneys. 1- every child should have to register with a governing body (US Lacrosse) listing his birth certificate and photo. this is done in hockey,football and im sure other sports also. 2- when teams enter tourneys they should have to submit photo rosters this way coaches prior to games can check players in (this is done in pal football and there is never an issue) 3- money should not be an issue because these clubs are making a boat load of $$$. this is not rocket science. now if something along these lines doesn't happen your gripe shouldn't be calling out parents or children on this site. call out the organizations that practice this in order to put out a false product so that they can continue to get into our pockets and take our $$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Pack parent is going to post that one of our kids is better than another or that one won’t help the team etc. These posts are from Pack haters not parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Pack parent is going to post that one of our kids is better than another or that one won’t help the team etc. These posts are from Pack haters not parents.

Aren’t you pack parents at least a little annoyed you don’t play any fall tourneys? Even with similar tuition. Don’t tell me you look at the NALF lineup in Delaware in a couple weeks and wish you weren’t playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is from a pack parent. One of the new ones. Know exactly who!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack parents. Take comfort in the fact that there is a decent tranche of parents out there that really admire your program.
For the few of us that have seen WP play (and beat ) our teams you do so as a single unit (ie a cohesive team).
No joke, you are the model program.

I suspect the detractors out there are either children taking a break between Fortnite battles or, worse, man-child dads who can;t get their kids off Fortnite.

Keep up the good work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack parents. Take comfort in the fact that there is a decent tranche of parents out there that really admire your program.
For the few of us that have seen WP play (and beat ) our teams you do so as a single unit (ie a cohesive team).
No joke, you are the model program.

I suspect the detractors out there are either children taking a break between Fortnite battles or, worse, man-child dads who can;t get their kids off Fortnite.

Keep up the good work.

Holy smokes. If you’re trying to kiss butt to get an angle on the deli line at the commack stop and shop....it’s working!!!! Keep it coming and maybe slip some sausages in the pockets of my orange xxx sweatpants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope..... My son scrimmages against the best players in the country every practice. He also receives outstanding coaching. I’ll worry about tournaments come the Spring and Summer. Don’t worry about what WP is up to just make sure your team is prepared for what’s to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope..... My son scrimmages against the best players in the country every practice. He also receives outstanding coaching. I’ll worry about tournaments come the Spring and Summer. Don’t worry about what WP is up to just make sure your team is prepared for what’s to come.

Yawn. Lighten up Francis. If you’re so good you’d would rather be showing it off. Same smack talk last fall which fell short

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Pack coaches don’t run the team based on what others are doing. Don’t care. No 3-4 practices per week in September and October for a season that’s 8 months away. Try,... take September off. Then maybe once per week. This is a marathon, not a sprint. The coaches believe in a healthy balance. Participation in other sports is encouraged. Ample study time is a priority. No 24/7 lacrosse here, which leads to low morale and early burnout. Our kids actually look forward to practice. A healthy balance is the secret. Don’t worry about the pack, come tournament time, our boys will be ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Pack coaches don’t run the team based on what others are doing. Don’t care. No 3-4 practices per week in September and October for a season that’s 8 months away. Try,... take September off. Then maybe once per week. This is a marathon, not a sprint. The coaches believe in a healthy balance. Participation in other sports is encouraged. Ample study time is a priority. No 24/7 lacrosse here, which leads to low morale and early burnout. Our kids actually look forward to practice. A healthy balance is the secret. Don’t worry about the pack, come tournament time, our boys will be ready.
lost . You parents are the worst

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
simple solution to all of the discussion regarding holdbacks and stacking rosters as teams make play off rounds at tourneys. 1- every child should have to register with a governing body (US Lacrosse) listing his birth certificate and photo. this is done in hockey,football and im sure other sports also. 2- when teams enter tourneys they should have to submit photo rosters this way coaches prior to games can check players in (this is done in pal football and there is never an issue) 3- money should not be an issue because these clubs are making a boat load of $$$. this is not rocket science. now if something along these lines doesn't happen your gripe shouldn't be calling out parents or children on this site. call out the organizations that practice this in order to put out a false product so that they can continue to get into our pockets and take our $$$

US Lacrosse is to blame for all of this. Change the rules to be like EVERY OTHER SPORT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
biggest disappointment of 2024 class is the igloo A team. what happened to that rising program?

Page 23 of 70 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard