BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 70 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

What happened to Taz in championship? Guessing they ran out of gas. I didn’t see the game, but based on their very limited depth, I’m willing to bet that’s what happened.

Actually one of their parents told me their extreme holdback missed game one. He essentially won the championship game for them. Creates their whole offense. Great player. Turning 14 soon they said

I dont think 1 player on Schwaljes team would make that much of a difference.
I do wonder if after Chan forfeited the 2025 spot, did Chan have any of his best players stay to play on Schwaljes team for the playoff and championship. That would have given Schwaljes team a lot more depth and multiple strong lines to pull from.
really does not matter. they split the day. Hats off.

Thats BS. Of course it matters. Its absolutely against the rules to add kids from one team to another to just win a game.
Schwalje should be ashamed of win, if they took kids from Chan team to help in championship.

[quote=Anonymous]And once again Chan pulls a fast one. He sends the 2025 home so that his 2024 team can take there place in the semi-finals (that his 2024 team did not make it into).This guy is such a snake!!!!!!

Actually thats not true. Schwalje made it into the playoffs. Its Express North who did not. By Chan forfeiting he ensured Schwalje would first come up against Igloo instead of Taz in playoff round, and would be then pretty much guaranteed to make it to the final championship game against Taz.
If Chan had not forfeited then Schwalje would have played Taz in playoffs and Chan would havr played Igloo.
Schwalje already lost to Taz in first game, and Chan only tied Igloo in their second game. Therefore thde re was a risk then Express could not make it to championship if Chan didnt forfeit and change who Schwalje played first.
Strategic move. But Schwalje was defenitely going to be in playoffs either way.
Chan gave their spot two 2024 express. Fact . They did not make the playoffs. It is the absolute truth. Either way would rather see those teams play each other anyway . Better games and competition. Got d win

What happened to Taz in championship? Guessing they ran out of gas. I didn’t see the game, but based on their very limited depth, I’m willing to bet that’s what happened.

Actually one of their parents told me their extreme holdback missed game one. He essentially won the championship game for them. Creates their whole offense. Great player. Turning 14 soon they said

I do wonder if after Chan forfeited the 2025 spot, did Chan have any of his best players stay to play on Schwaljes team for the playoff and championship. That would have given Schwaljes team a lot more depth and multiple strong lines to pull from.

You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught Schwalje what an assist is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]What happened to Taz in championship? Guessing they ran out of gas. I didn’t see the game, but based on their very limited depth, I’m willing to bet that’s what happened.

Thats BS. Of course it matters. Its absolutely against the rules to add kids from one team to another to just win a game.
Schwalje should be ashamed of win, if they took kids from Chan team to help in championship.

Add kids from Chany team??they are 2025 first off, and secondly all their best players are 2024 kids that dropped down because they wernt good enough to stay on an A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some random observations based upon some recent forum comments from a knowledgable lax person who has no ties to the top 3 teams, but has seen them play often. I agree, there are three legit AA teams on long island in WP, Taz and Schwalje. Among many things, these 3 have the face-off superiority that makes it nearly impossible for other teams to compete against. They simply control possession against other LI teams. TB and Igloo are very good B's. It impresses me the way the 3 AA teams rise up when they play each other, and knock each other off. I personally think that if WP plays their game, they are the best. Their ball movement and off-ball movement is the best that I have seen. Taz plays the most physical. 3 very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And once again Chan pulls a fast one. He sends the 2025 home so that his 2024 team can take there place in the semi-finals (that his 2024 team did not make it into).This guy is such a snake!!!!!!

Actually thats not true. Schwalje made it into the playoffs. Its Express North who did not. By Chan forfeiting he ensured Schwalje would first come up against Igloo instead of Taz in playoff round, and would be then pretty much guaranteed to make it to the final championship game against Taz.
If Chan had not forfeited then Schwalje would have played Taz in playoffs and Chan would havr played Igloo.
Schwalje already lost to Taz in first game, and Chan only tied Igloo in their second game. Therefore thde re was a risk then Express could not make it to championship if Chan didnt forfeit and change who Schwalje played first.
Strategic move. But Schwalje was defenitely going to be in playoffs either way.
Chan gave their spot two 2024 express. Fact . They did not make the playoffs. It is the absolute truth. Either way would rather see those teams play each other anyway . Better games and competition. Got d win

You are wrong. Read the rules.
Since Express North and Scwalje tied on points since both went 2 to 1, they next look at if they had a head to head game. Which they did for the 3rd game. Schwalje won that game which put them ahead of Express North.
The 2025 forfeit moved Schwalje up from 4th to 3rd. And North into the 4th spot.

I will prove it another way. If you were right then after the forfeit Express North would have been 3rd and played Igloo while Shwalje would have been 4th and played Taz in the playoffs. The opposite occurred.
You gave to read the tourney rules for tiebreakers. Each tourney is different.

You don't go head to head when three teams are tied at 2-1.

Express, Express North and Rebels were all 2-1 and therefore tied on points. Next up is head to head but you cant do that as as Rebels didnt play h2h with any of the other.

So next up is goal differential. That would have left this as the proper scenario

1- Taz 3-0
2- Igloo 2-0-1
3- Express '25 2-0-1
4- Express North (+9 gd. The real issue is that they got to play Outlaws and run up the score. Tie break is usual goals against to avoid this.)
5- Express Schwalje 2-1 (+7gd)
6- Rebels 2-1 (+1 gd)

Two top 24 teams ended up in the championship. Better team at that time won. They carried the game but it could have gone the other way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some random observations based upon some recent forum comments from a knowledgable lax person who has no ties to the top 3 teams, but has seen them play often. I agree, there are three legit AA teams on long island in WP, Taz and Schwalje. Among many things, these 3 have the face-off superiority that makes it nearly impossible for other teams to compete against. They simply control possession against other LI teams. TB and Igloo are very good B's. It impresses me the way the 3 AA teams rise up when they play each other, and knock each other off. I personally think that if WP plays their game, they are the best. Their ball movement and off-ball movement is the best that I have seen. Taz plays the most physical. 3 very good teams.
I agree with you . it really gets old all this crap on here. The truth is , it is the same people always stirring the pot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 parents are not angry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]What happened to Taz in championship? Guessing they ran out of gas. I didn’t see the game, but based on their very limited depth, I’m willing to bet that’s what happened.

Add kids from Chany team??they are 2025 first off, and secondly all their best players are 2024 kids that dropped down because they wernt good enough to stay on an A team

WRONG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Actually one of their parents told me their extreme holdback missed game one. He essentially won the championship game for them. Creates their whole offense. Great player. Turning 14 soon they said[/quote]

[/quote]

You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught Schwalje what an assist is.
[/quote]

TAZ had an 8th grade defensemen, as well. Hate to say it but you just get used to teams pulling this stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add kids from Chany team??they are 2025 first off, and secondly all their best players are 2024 kids that dropped down because they wernt good enough to stay on an A team WRONG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add kids from Chany team??they are 2025 first off, and secondly all their best players are 2024 kids that dropped down because they wernt good enough to stay on an A team WRONG

sorry buddy,its the truth,one from Express 2024 and 1 from Legacy 2024,that are the top kids, they also have a few from Outlaws but they arent any good...truth...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a bitter cycle.At every tournament, Everyone making excuses for loses and doing unethical things for wins. why? Hold backs!! age! Is always the reason. My kid is on an A team. He is of age, meaning born in 06. I will tell you that a big majority of his teammates were born in 05. Good kids, good players, but should be in 8th grade. This would be a much better game if some age rules were put in place. This way the coaches could coach without being bashed for cheating, and the Kids could play without persecution or scrutiny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually one of their parents told me their extreme holdback missed game one. He essentially won the championship game for them. Creates their whole offense. Great player. Turning 14 soon they said[/quote] don't believe anything on here. All garbage. Taz has no 8th grade Defenses man. Fact

[/quote]

[/quote]

TAZ had an 8th grade defensemen, as well. Hate to say it but you just get used to teams pulling this stuff.[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry buddy,its the truth,one from Express 2024 and 1 from Legacy 2024,that are the top kids, they also have a few from Outlaws but they arent any good...truth...

The boy from Taz has been playing up until now. He’s playing on grade with Express ‘25. Common knowledge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tourney directors are ultimately to blame. They have make sure match ups make sense and do everything they can to almost seed the pool play or split the bracket. It’s not that hard to do. They all know who the teams, unless they have their head in the sand. At the end of the day, you want the best teams playing or teams playing that pull off the upset. Not hometown cooking. The 2022 bracket is another example. In such a big bracket, why is Express Orange playing Igloo Blast, while the Rebels glide. Again, Force, Express Black, Maddog and Igloo B could have had a nice bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tourney directors are ultimately to blame. They have make sure match ups make sense and do everything they can to almost seed the pool play or split the bracket. It’s not that hard to do. They all know who the teams, unless they have their head in the sand. At the end of the day, you want the best teams playing or teams playing that pull off the upset. Not hometown cooking. The 2022 bracket is another example. In such a big bracket, why is Express Orange playing Igloo Blast, while the Rebels glide. Again, Force, Express Black, Maddog and Igloo B could have had a nice bracket.

Once again the rebels and outlaws mess everything up. All they did was try and pave their way for success. Different jerseys and name, but still the same scams. I’m sure half those teams don’t want to go back to any blatant tournament. When will they learn? The rebels won’t last long either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely accurate. This whole problem is on Blatant. REALLY bad job by them. There isn’t a person associated with ‘24 LI lacrosse that didn’t know that Express and Taz were head and shoulders above the rest in that tourney. And Blatant knew it too. Major screwup by them. But, why didn’t any of the coaches speak up when the schedule came out? That’s just as bad. Zummo and Schwale should have called this out way before tourney day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't go to the game, but I'm looking for a better analysis of the championship game. The only thing I'm hearing about is this one big 14 year old who dominated the offense for Express. This is 7th grade lacrosse and good 7th grade lacrosse, not 1st grade lacrosse. It takes a lot more than just one big kid running to the goal to beat another team at this age and level. Can someone with an IQ for lacrosse give some insight on this game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn't go to the game, but I'm looking for a better analysis of the championship game. The only thing I'm hearing about is this one big 14 year old who dominated the offense for Express. This is 7th grade lacrosse and good 7th grade lacrosse, not 1st grade lacrosse. It takes a lot more than just one big kid running to the goal to beat another team at this age and level. Can someone with an IQ for lacrosse give some insight on this game?

If your coach had entered your team you'd know. He was busy washing his hair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating is the new norm, apparently.

Is it now ok to use 8th graders in a 2024 tourney???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion a$$ kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje team did the same thing last year at octoberfest.. My son was on express 2nd team and his team won all qualifying games. Taz beat schwalje in play in games to knock them out. Organizers kicked my sons team out to let schwalje play. They are used to this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your crazy the final score was 6-3 yes TAZ lost, no excuse and if you want to get technical and you where there one of the goals was unfortunate when a TAZ player went to soft roll the ball to his goalie for a clear and goalie lost it under his stick and it rolled in and they beat them earlier 5-2 so what’s your point. Secondly to say TAZ was out classed, then what has been EXPRESS Excuses for past 5 years it’s the first time they ever beat them. Ever. Both great teams and will be fun through out the year including next weekend again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion a$$ kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.
first of all not even close TAZ beat them good in game one 5-2 . Was far better all around . TAZ played bad in the championship . Score was 6-3. Express played better . Was a split simple as that . Say what you want . Express is not that impressive .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how can you even say that when Express was clearly out played in game one. So funny you people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By that reasoning Taz kicked Express a$$ in the first game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz has its reign. Now 3 rd best on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz has its reign. Now 3 rd best on LI.
what ever lie makes you feel good . Now let’s stop acting like children .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey taz dummies. The best player on express wasn’t there game one. That is what changed. In the final he had a goal or assist in 5 of the 6 goals. Yes without him express is behind taz. But he runs the show and you can’t handle him nor will Wolfpack. Yes he is very old for 2024 but so what. Welcome to AA lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey taz dummies. The best player on express wasn’t there game one. That is what changed. In the final he had a goal or assist in 5 of the 6 goals. Yes without him express is behind taz. But he runs the show and you can’t handle him nor will Wolfpack. Yes he is very old for 2024 but so what. Welcome to AA lax.
not that good express , TAZ just had a bad game. WP will crush you guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje team did the same thing last year at octoberfest.. My son was on express 2nd team and his team won all qualifying games. Taz beat schwalje in play in games to knock them out. Organizers kicked my sons team out to let schwalje play. They are used to this
and last year mysteriously there was new kids added to the roster in the second game , just like thIs time. Expresses M/O. Use to play for them so I know .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught S. what an assist is.

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion butt kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.

By that reasoning Taz kicked Express butt in the first game.

not that good express , TAZ just had a bad game. WP will crush you guys

Oh moon....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught Schwalje what an assist is.

Did you see the score?? It tells the story. Beating a team by 4 goals and holding that team to 2 measely goals is an old fashion butt kicking. Taz was outclassed from top to bottom. They couldn’t score. Express flat out the far better team.

Hey tazummies. The best player on express wasn’t there game one. That is what changed. In the final he had a goal or assist in 5 of the 6 goals. Yes without him express is behind taz. But he runs the show and you can’t handle him nor will Wolfpack. Yes he is very old for 2024 but so what. Welcome to AA lax.

Haha Cant handle him?? Hahaha simmer down dad he's a good player not a dominant one. Haha too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught Schwalje what an assist is.

Haha Cant handle him?? Hahaha simmer down dad he's a good player not a dominant one. Haha too funny.

If he is so good, how come he's not good enough to play with kids his own age?? Apparently not that good. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey tazummies. The best player on express wasn’t there game one. That is what changed. In the final he had a goal or assist in 5 of the 6 goals. Yes without him express is behind taz. But he runs the show and you can’t handle him nor will Wolfpack. Yes he is very old for 2024 but so what. Welcome to AA lax.

Great. Can't wait to see him at the Denver qualifier. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what happens to Schwalje's team in Denver? They won't stand a chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your crazy the final score was 6-3 yes TAZ lost, no excuse and if you want to get technical and you where there one of the goals was unfortunate when a TAZ player went to soft roll the ball to his goalie for a clear and goalie lost it under his stick and it rolled in and they beat them earlier 5-2 so what’s your point. Secondly to say TAZ was out classed, then what has been EXPRESS Excuses for past 5 years it’s the first time they ever beat them. Ever. Both great teams and will be fun through out the year including next weekend again.

That wouldn't have happened to the new WP starting goalie, you know, the one who left Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught S what an assist is.

So what happens to Schwalje's team in Denver? They won't stand a chance.

Correct. They go right back to where they always are, when they can’t cheat. Bottom of the pile. 💩

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't watch the game then. He Ran the offence and won the game. Light years better than any other kid on that team. assists and goals-- everything came from him. Hey maybe he taught S. what an assist is.

Um he is a 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That wouldn't have happened to the new WP starting goalie, you know, the one who left Taz.

Stop! That can and does happen to most goalies at one time or another. No big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz will implode by end of year. Best kids will run to 91 and express.

Page 22 of 70 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard