BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 36 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They all looked Great! Looked just like WSYL but without mountains in the background!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did the teams look that played in the Halloween Havoc?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They all looked Great! Looked just like WSYL but without mountains in the background!

Wow! you're funny....ha ha ha
guess your kid sat the bench again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The brackets were pretty limited. Two jersey teams, Warriors, a few Express North teams, Express Hedstom, Force, Hitmen and a team made up of 22’s and 23’s from a bunch of other travel teams (Looked like Igloo, Turtles, Bandits, fl$, Express and possibly others). The mixed team looked very good. Warriors did, too. Those two were a step above the rest, but a lot of good games played. Great weather for lax too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell me what happen to Express Haugen? I see Express karowski. New coach same team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The brackets were pretty limited. Two jersey teams, Warriors, a few Express North teams, Express Hedstom, Force, Hitmen and a team made up of 22’s and 23’s from a bunch of other travel teams (Looked like Igloo, Turtles, Bandits, fl$, Express and possibly others). The mixed team looked very good. Warriors did, too. Those two were a step above the rest, but a lot of good games played. Great weather for lax too.

The team made up of kids from different clubs looked very good. Very impressed!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell me what happen to Express Haugen? I see Express karowski. New coach same team?

I believe the Karowski team is the old O'Reilly team from LI Storm. O'reilly brought hem over to express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see they are playing at Blatant this Sunday and was wondering if haugen was playing at different tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the Sachem team? Those clowns are up to their old tricks again? If it was the same guys from a few years ago, they grab kids from all over the place and ever travel team (and apparently don’t care about what grade they are in) and call themselves Sachem. What a joke. I thought we were rid of those weasels already. Did they really bring in older kids? Or is that exaggerated? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they did. That should get them blackballed from all tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the Sachem team? Those clowns are up to their old tricks again? If it was the same guys from a few years ago, they grab kids from all over the place and ever travel team (and apparently don’t care about what grade they are in) and call themselves Sachem. What a joke. I thought we were rid of those weasels already. Did they really bring in older kids? Or is that exaggerated? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they did. That should get them blackballed from all tourneys.

Come on Sachem Parents are the most reasonable people on the sidelines...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents are fine (with a few exceptions), but the coaches are just terrible. They’ve been teaching kids for years that it ok to cheat. What kind of role models are they? Cheating to win is terrible, but cheating and still losing is laughable! Someone should tell that skinny coach that he’s in his 50’s, he should stop trying to dress like he’s in his 20’s. It makes him look like a creepy pedofile.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Blatant tournament? That used to bring in all the heavyweights. But it looks like it’s TB’s tournament to lose. What are Express, Igloo, Bandits and S2S doing this fall? Haven’t heard much. Out of state?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Fall Classic considered a showcase this year? Or are those days done?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for a tourney with my town team. It’s a true town team. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer to stay on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a TRAVEL tournament....players do come from all over....the team was made up of a majority of Sachem players...Why should they be blackballed???Guarantee there were no 2022's there. Get over it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents are fine (with a few exceptions), but the coaches are just terrible. They’ve been teaching kids for years that it ok to cheat. What kind of role models are they? Cheating to win is terrible, but cheating and still losing is laughable! Someone should tell that skinny coach that he’s in his 50’s, he should stop trying to dress like he’s in his 20’s. It makes him look like a creepy pedofile.

oh someone sounds a little butt hurt!! and by the way learn to spell, especially if you are going to insult people on an open forum. The only people who have something to say about the team or the coaches are the ones who aren't asked to play with them, which I bet you are quite familiar with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a TRAVEL tournament....players do come from all over....the team was made up of a majority of Sachem players...Why should they be blackballed???Guarantee there were no 2022's there. Get over it

The team should be blackballed because they brought in older kids to play against younger kids. That’s all. And it is a valid reason. One of the coaches has a 2023 on 91 and a 2022. His older son and one of his 2022 teammates from FL$ played in the tournament for “Sachem”. They didn’t even really try to hide it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Blatant tournament? That used to bring in all the heavyweights. But it looks like it’s TB’s tournament to lose. What are Express, Igloo, Bandits and S2S doing this fall? Haven’t heard much. Out of state?

The top clubs go out of state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team should be blackballed because they brought in older kids to play against younger kids. That’s all. And it is a valid reason. One of the coaches has a 2023 on 91 and a 2022. His older son and one of his 2022 teammates from FL$ played in the tournament for “Sachem”. They didn’t even really try to hide it.

You can check out the Fall Brawl at Hecksher Park. It's in November. I think it's the Friday after Thanksgiving so it may be cold, but there have been town teams in it in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 Sachem kids does not count as majority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you saw this 50 year old coach, why didn't you express your opinion in a personal setting with him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

man you guys post some crazy responses, but pal this takes the cake on creep level. Your concern over what another grown man wears at a youth lacrosse tournament? C-R-E-E-P-Y.
I don't even remember what I was wearing that day, and most certainly don't remember the attire of an opposing coach.
You sound kinda obsessed, again creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we giving this Sachem group attention again? It was old 2 years ago. It was old 2 days ago. They cheat. Yada yada yada. My guess is that we don’t see them again anytime soon.

Next up is Blatant. Who’s the front runner? True Blue or 2-Way? Or do Rebels surprise?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we giving this Sachem group attention again? It was old 2 years ago. It was old 2 days ago. They cheat. Yada yada yada. My guess is that we don’t see them again anytime soon.

Next up is Blatant. Who’s the front runner? True Blue or 2-Way? Or do Rebels surprise?

GC gonna roll TB..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC gonna roll TB..

Did they beat them at Spring Jam? Or was that Ward Melville?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC gonna roll TB..

I heard TBs faceoff kid moved on to greener pastures. Is that just another rumor? He’s is a legit player. Not sure TB remains competitive without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC gonna roll TB..

I heard TBs faceoff kid moved on to greener pastures. Is that just another rumor? He’s is a legit player. Not sure TB remains competitive without him.

Ok dad - thx for sharing that info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC gonna roll TB..

Ok dad - thx for sharing that info.

That is TB second team. First team is panthers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, he seems to move to a new team each year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, he seems to move to a new team each year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC gonna roll TB..

Predicted finish: GC, TB then 2Way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uote=Anonymous]

GC gonna roll TB..

Predicted finish: GC, TB then 2Way.[/quote]

TBs second team. I think Rebels probably beat their top team. Rebels over 2-Way in the final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uote=Anonymous]

GC gonna roll TB..

Predicted finish: GC, TB then 2Way.

TBs second team. I think Rebels probably beat their top team. Rebels over 2-Way in the final.[/quote]

Rebels are new. 2Way has holdbacks and has been around awhile. I take 2Way over Outlaws Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not his dad. Don’t need to post on here to fish for compliments. Also, he is staying with the team. As far as the comment of him switching teams every year, TB ended up being a great fit for him. It’s all about time on the field, not the name of organization that matters to us. Have a great ‘18-‘19!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't see S2S on blatant schedule, your not the Bandits stay local boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't see S2S on blatant schedule, your not the Bandits stay local boys!

Don't need to pay MB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good games at Blatant today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I guess no one saw that one coming . A Westchester team won .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The B bracket at Blatant was a joke. Bunch of no name teams. One was worse than the next. The A bracket looked a bit rusty but it is fall. Nothing was a standout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I guess no one saw that one coming . A Westchester team won .

Come on, we saw that the Rebels should have stayed the Outlaws. Nothing has changed. They need to stay in the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait a minute!! Who is going to crush who, and who is assessing all of these team. Does anyone work...this is some real good comedy.

I think all of these, so called best LI teams should all play in a double elimination tournament and see who is the best. No excuses....just pure bragging rights for the year.

Page 15 of 36 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard