Elizabethtown PA 2020 Mid Katelyn Weissend Commits to Liberty University

Elizabethtown (PA) 2020 Mid Katelyn Weissend of Xtreme Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Liberty University.

High School: Elizabethtown (Manheim, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Liberty University
Club Team: Xtreme Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Lancaster-Lebanon "L-L" Conference 1st Team, 2018; L-L Conference 2nd Team, 2017; HS 2-Time Team MVP, HS Team Captain; Brine Academy Team 2015; PA State X-Country Qualifier-Large School Division
Academic Honors: Honor Roll (all HS semesters)
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Liberty University, Women's D1? "They are focus on growing a student spiritually, academically, and athletically on a beautiful campus setting."
Is there anything else you would like to share? “I would like to thank my parents first; they supported me throughout this entire process and put a lot of time into seeing me succeed. I would also like to thank my community and club coaches; Laverty, Marsico, Bruno, Ealy, Dagget, Quinto, Chroscinski, Hufnagel, Althouse, Longstaff, Stoltzfus, Zorrilla, Coach Jess Jones, and Coach Cheyenne Benson. I would like to thank Mark Pinkerton for being an advocate for me since 4th grade and teaching me lacrosse. And lastly, I would like to thank Coach Erin Zimmer for being my coach and mentor. She has put in a lot of time to make me the best possible player on and off the field.”"

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com