BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 70 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome back jealous pack haters! Took a short break, huh. Well deserved. Still as obsessed as ever though, I see. Even after all these years. You got spunk. I like that. Your posts read very nervous. You guys ok? Looking forward to seeing you soon!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

your really not that bright - the post says, competitive on any give day, not #1, not the best, competitive. you do realize there is a huge world beyond the throgs neck bridge? Eclipse and Primetime as well as Express North has many many kids committing to big time div 1 programs. eclipse 2024 is a very good team, Pt 2024 is much improved and finished the season at NLF very respectably. Express North is rebuilding . but to be fair, to date, none of these teams has beaten 91 to date, eclipse beat Taz 2 years ago, and primetime lost to TAZ and 91 by one goal last year and beat 91 Maryland . to me that is competitive. it takes a few years, but as kids grow and mature , all these teams are getting better and better
that guy from WP thinks they are the greatest team on the planet. They are good but Please,!!!! this parent can not except the fact that the walls are closing in on them.

Bite your tongue Westchesty! I wrote that brilliant post and I am no pack-man. The best organization, past, present and future is LONG ISLAND EXPRESS!

“Weschesty” LoL.

The NJ team (I didn’t even know they played lacrosse in NJ!) is ALLLLLL excited because they lost to a real Long Island team in OT. You sound real happy with that loss. Congrats! Here on LI we don’t get so excited about losses. Prob the closest any team from the arm pit state came to beating a team from the real hot bed of lacrosse. I guess that is exciting for you. Try not to get too crazy though, since Taz is half the team they were last year. Sorry for the bad news. The outcome won’t be so pleasant if you ever play a real elite team like LONG ISLAND EXPRESS.
you are too funny . Keep saying the same thing over and over again. We know who you are not our fault you left. That was your bad choice.

Wrong guy, dude. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]your really not that bright - the post says, competitive on any give day, not #1, not the best, competitive. you do realize there is a huge world beyond the throgs neck bridge? Eclipse and Primetime as well as Express North has many many kids committing to big time div 1 programs. eclipse 2024 is a very good team, Pt 2024 is much improved and finished the season at NLF very respectably. Express North is rebuilding . but to be fair, to date, none of these teams has beaten 91 to date, eclipse beat Taz 2 years ago, and primetime lost to TAZ and 91 by one goal last year and beat 91 Maryland . to me that is competitive. it takes a few years, but as kids grow and mature , all these teams are getting better and better
that guy from WP thinks they are the greatest team on the planet. They are good but Please,!!!! this parent can not except the fact that the walls are closing in on them.

Bite your tongue Westchesty! I wrote that brilliant post and I am no pack-man. The best organization, past, present and future is LONG ISLAND EXPRESS!

“Weschesty” LoL.

The NJ team (I didn’t even know they played lacrosse in NJ!) is ALLLLLL excited because they lost to a real Long Island team in OT. You sound real happy with that loss. Congrats! Here on LI we don’t get so excited about losses. Prob the closest any teamlt you left. That was your bad choice.

Wrong guy, dude. Lol.

I believe it’s the right guy. If it’s not than you need to stop stalking the team . You do not know what you are talking about. You are one jealous person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP sweeps the WHOLE season this year. Period

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NJ team will kill any LI team and even Legacy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the New mid is are better than anyone on that team . They should destroy everyone !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NJ team will kill any LI team and even Legacy

That is an ignorant post in more ways than one. BTW, who approved posters from the arm put state on this board? BOTC, Please start a new board for substandard regions so people like Westchesty and Arm Pit Parent can communicate with like minded lacrosse neophytes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the New mid is are better than anyone on that team . They should destroy everyone !!

Stop!!! They may win out but he definatley is NOT even close to being better than anyone on that team. Selfish YES... better, NO. Enjoy that family when they show up because it’s not that often. What a joke, Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ignorant statement as well !!! little boy pounding his chest!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ignorance is bliss!! 2 little boys.!! grow up . who cares. Are you in 2nd Grade?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Legacy parent but played against them this weekend. The girl goalie is one talented young women! Best of luck to her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Legacy parent but played against them this weekend. The girl goalie is one talented young women! Best of luck to her.

Ok. Thanks for the unbiased report, girl-dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop!!! They may win out but he definatley is NOT even close to being better than anyone on that team. Selfish YES... better, NO. Enjoy that family when they show up because it’s not that often. What a joke, Lmao

Bro, you’re confused. Not the poster but I can assure you, there are several elite level players on WP. Best of the best. Singling out any one player as the best is not possible, on this team. Take any one of them away, at any position, it simply doesn’t matter. Next man up. There are many heads to this dragon. Pick your poison.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro, you’re confused. Not the poster but I can assure you, there are several elite level players on WP. Best of the best. Singling out any one player as the best is not possible, on this team. Take any one of them away, at any position, it simply doesn’t matter. Next man up. There are many heads to this dragon. Pick your poison.

you will see when they take over the spots of the the other players. Already happening. Not fake news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if that were true why poach 5 new players. Open your eyes man!! c

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if that were true why poach 5 new players. Open your eyes man!! c

The Dragon....might be the best line yet!!! Can the dragon come to Blatant???Nuff said,,new team, same coaches,,,hiding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you will see when they take over the spots of the the other players. Already happening. Not fake news

And this is news? Upgrading a team each year is news? Please tell me what elite team, or any team for that matter, that doesn't try to upgrade their roster every year. There's only one, and that has been the Pack. Prior to this year, there had been no change in that roster for two years and barely any change since it's inception, going on 6 years now. This year some players were added, of which a few will make an impact, to be sure. Although, our roster is still the smallest of all elite teams. So upgrading is news to you? The Pack is no different than other teams. I know it is difficult for you to believe, but even the mighty Pack upgrades (occasionally).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this is news? Upgrading a team each year is news? Please tell me what elite team, or any team for that matter, that doesn't try to upgrade their roster every year. There's only one, and that has been the Pack. Prior to this year, there had been no change in that roster for two years and barely any change since it's inception, going on 6 years now. This year some players were added, of which a few will make an impact, to be sure. Although, our roster is still the smallest of all elite teams. So upgrading is news to you? The Pack is no different than other teams. I know it is difficult for you to believe, but even the mighty Pack upgrades (occasionally).

Blatant has the other 3 LI teams, which all beat 91 last season at least once, all playing this weekend, locally no less and where is 91????
Truth is, if their new additions can't make that team comes to a grinding hault.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

upgrade yes

upgrade yes . 1 or 2 . 6 new players is a revamp . 😳

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Pack is still your measuring stick for ‘24 lacrosse, gents? Ok. I get it. WP has set the bar pretty high. How’s your team stacking up this year? Hate to do this to you, but that bar just got raised. ALOT!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A poster says that 3 LI teams have beaten the pack. What teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo express and TAZ. Does not matter , Anyway. The kids are 12. A lot of good talent. If it makes you feel better to claim you are the best of the best of the best, than go right ahead. Whatever let’s you sleep at night . As long as the competition is good that all that should matter. Hope all have a great season .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo express and TAZ. Does not matter , Anyway. The kids are 12. A lot of good talent. If it makes you feel better to claim you are the best of the best of the best, than go right ahead. Whatever let’s you sleep at night . As long as the competition is good that all that should matter. Hope all have a great season .

I wish Igloo beat WP but unfortunately that hasn’t happened yet. Still waiting. -Igloo Parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Pack is still your measuring stick for ‘24 lacrosse, gents? Ok. I get it. WP has set the bar pretty high. How’s your team stacking up this year? Hate to do this to you, but that bar just got raised. ALOT!!

WP has done nothing but talked, this is a new season, lets see it on the field.
The local teams are all playing back to back weekends on Long Island...all except for 91 2024..All their other age groups are playing, even 2024 B team..
Why wouldn't they grace everyone and show us all how dominant they are??
Pathetic...bring it. ....please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The local teams are all playing back to back weekends on Long Island...all except for 91 2024..All their other age groups are playing, even 2024 B team..

Very simple WP can only play in age based tournaments not grade based because they have an 8th grader on the team. I don't think any team would mind as they would benefit by playing the Dragon and using them as a measuring stick. There hasn't been this much excitement and hype since the Iphone X came out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very simple WP can only play in age based tournaments not grade based because they have an 8th grader on the team. I don't think any team would mind as they would benefit by playing the Dragon and using them as a measuring stick. There hasn't been this much excitement and hype since the Iphone X came out!

Dragons are myth,until you actually play another team ,and not the slop in the B tournament you plan on playing this fall.Keep the hype quiet, it only setting you up to fail.
BTW, the only people hyping up that team is you, everyone else seems eager to see how it works out on the field.The truth is your star player is in Florida...LOL.. so much for the other 23"studs" on the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wish Igloo beat WP but unfortunately that hasn’t happened yet. Still waiting. -Igloo Parent.

What about Express? I don't believe they have beaten WP either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express won, Igloo tied, in Overtime as well as Laxachusetts,Hawks (shutout) WP....the dragon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express won, Igloo tied, in Overtime as well as Laxachusetts,Hawks (shutout) WP....the dragon

Igloo parent here again. Never tied pack, either. This guy just another hater.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo parent, do you happen to recall the other 5 loses and the shutout for WP as well.the next 2 weekends are local tournament with all the teams you don't recall losing to..Show up and see how you fare,can't hide behind that paper roster all year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of those boys are 13 by now!! its fall and this is lacrosse.. No age requirements. just hold your kiddies back and let them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo did tie WP last year. Express beat WP 1 time, ever, and has lost the other 7-10 times. Taz was 1-1-1 against WP last year. WP has beaten and lost to every top team out there. (Express, TAZ, 91 MD, Bethesda, Hawks, Madlax, Laxachusettes) Just facts, no opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]A poster says that 3 LI teams have beaten the pack. What teams?

Igloo express and TAZ. Does not matter , Anyway. The kids are 12. A lot of good talent. If it makes you feel better to claim you are the best

Igloo did tie WP last year. Express beat WP 1 time, ever, and has lost the other 7-10 times. Taz was 1-1-1 against WP last year. WP has beaten and lost to every top team out there. (Express, TAZ, 91 MD, Bethesda, Hawks, Madlax, Laxachusettes) Just facts, no opinion.
Exactly. So with that said it just goes to show you how there is some good competition at this level. So lets stop banging our chests and acting like children. Wish all the boys a great season to come. LI Strong. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Great Job WP you actually have adults hating on 12 yr old lacrosse. 99% of what's written on here about this team are all lies. Believe what you want but these are actual adults lying about 12 yr old's and their parents. The WP is still the team to beat and if you want to question that just scroll through these threads of jealous rants year in and year out. 6 years into youth travel lacrosse and this team has the highest win % of any 2024 team. Success comes with a price but who knew the price would be actual adults ripping into very talented 12 year old lacrosse players. Hey WP you actually have adults taking the time to poke holes in your success. Awesome job boys. Keep it rolling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Great Job WP you actually have adults hating on 12 yr old lacrosse. 99% of what's written on here about this team are all lies. Believe what you want but these are actual adults lying about 12 yr old's and their parents. The WP is still the team to beat and if you want to question that just scroll through these threads of jealous rants year in and year out. 6 years into youth travel lacrosse and this team has the highest win % of any 2024 team. Success comes with a price but who knew the price would be actual adults ripping into very talented 12 year old lacrosse players. Hey WP you actually have adults taking the time to poke holes in your success. Awesome job boys. Keep it rolling

Fact. Wolfpack is the measuring stick for all of 2024 lacrosse. They always have been and still are to this day. Not me saying that, that makes it true. It's your posts on this website that make it so. Will that ever change? Time will tell, but... not likely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo did tie WP last year. Express beat WP 1 time, ever, and has lost the other 7-10 times. Taz was 1-1-1 against WP last year. WP has beaten and lost to every top team out there. (Express, TAZ, 91 MD, Bethesda, Hawks, Madlax, Laxachusettes) Just facts, no opinion.[/quote]

I have no horse in this race, but any logical human being has to ask the question, how would you possibly have such detailed information as this without being a parent of a child on that team? That would be very strange, if you do. I can't even imagine that parents of the team would know such details. Sound a hater to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact. Wolfpack is the measuring stick for all of 2024 lacrosse. They always have been and still are to this day. Not me saying that, that makes it true. It's your posts on this website that make it so. Will that ever change? Time will tell, but... not likely.

Fact, no one attacking the kids. that are attacking you for acting like you are 5 . We are the best nah na, na, na na..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact, no one attacking the kids. that are attacking you for acting like you are 5 . We are the best nah na, na, na na..

great winning percentage when you pick and choose where you play and avoid the better teams as much as possible..show up at either tournament this weekend or next with the rest of the 91 organization and play the sub par long island teams....exactly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote
[quote=Anonymous]A poster says that 3 LI teams have beaten the pack. What teams?

Most of those boys are 13 by now!! its fall and this is lacrosse.. No age requirements. just hold your kiddies back and let them play.

Who has the most holdbacks Express, Taz, Wolfpack or Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote
[quote=Anonymous]A poster says that 3 LI teams have beaten the pack. What teams?

Who has the most holdbacks Express, Taz, Wolfpack or Igloo?
Express , WP, TAZ , IGLOO

Page 19 of 70 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard