Harrisburg Christian School PA 2020 Att, Mid Madeline Bassoff Commits to Palm Beach Atlantic U

Harrisburg Christian School (PA) 2020 Att, Mid Madeline Bassoff of Xtreme Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Palm Beach Atlantic University.

High School: Harrisburg Christian School (Harrisburg, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Palm Beach Atlantic University
Club Team: Xtreme Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: All-time leading scorer in goals (126), assists (43), draw controls (44) and points (169), most goals in a season (77), assists in a season (26) and points in a season (94), most goals in a game (11), had 7 goals in conference championship in 2017 as a freshman, 2x Offensive player of the year (2017, 2018), 2x 1st team all-conference member (2017, 2018)
Academic Honors: Academic Achievement in Algebra II, National Honors Society Member
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Palm Beach Atlantic University, Women's D2? "Coach Schmidt is just an awesome person to be around and talk to. He truly has a vision for PBA Women's Lacrosse and it's great to see a coach who is as passionate as he is about coaching a girls lacrosse team. The team was also very welcoming and kind, and I truly felt at home when I first toured campus. Palm Beach Atlantic also cares about their students deeply. I always felt loved and cared for when I visited, and the location is absolutely stunning."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thank you to my parents and coaches for supporting me throughout my lacrosse career & its many endeavors. Also, I'd like to thank God for providing me with this awesome opportunity!! Can't wait to see what the future holds!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Liberty University, Roberts Wesleyan College, Messiah College"

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com