BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 70 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo
Then the rest of the b teams

Express North, TB, Igoo are all B teams. Total B tourney. Taz wins championship by 10 goals minimum. Complete waste of a day.

2way will surprise you. Size, speed, skills and A LOT of holdbacks.Theyre a feeder program for Brunswick.

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Express North, TB, Igoo are all B teams. Total B tourney. Taz wins championship by 10 goals minimum. Complete waste of a day.

2way will surprise you. Size, speed, skills and A LOT of holdbacks.Theyre a feeder program for Brunswick.

Yes 2 way is pretty good best WP last year . They are out of CT. REBELS SOLID

REBELS SOLID....The Outlaws with Red uniforms..

Dude. What rock are you living under? The Outlaws are horrible. Your statement means that the Rebels are also horrible.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no way wolfpack lost to 2 way
trueblue beat two way twice last summer
and true blue got roasted by wolfpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

REBELS SOLID....The Outlaws with Red uniforms..
@ way beat WP . was there . 6-4 look in tourney still there. liar. Do not know who Rebels are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in what tourney did 2 way beat 91 wp? I think 2 way is a very solid team and will surprise people, but when did 2 way ever play against 91 wp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT 24!!!!

Dude. I’m just getting warmed up...

That team deserves everything they get.

And folks, we have the lost of the year award.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in what tourney did 2 way beat 91 wp? I think 2 way is a very solid team and will surprise people, but when did 2 way ever play against 91 wp

I think it was the Peter Pan classic in fantasyland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 24 East Lightening? That’s the team registered for Blatant. Is it 24 East or 24 Lightening or both?? Sounds like a combination of all the 24 teams, which is what the poster claims they don’t do. Hmmm. More proof of more 24 lies??

Love that they spelled their own team name wrong. Lightening is the present participle of the verb lighten. Lightning is the electrical discharge that happens during storms

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

yes they Beat WP last year

Hahaha no they didnt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who knows, who cares. Welcome the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Feeder program to Brunswick?? What the heck is Brunswick?? I’m assuming that’s another team. Maybe a new MLL team? Lol. I’m familiar with every “good” team at this level and I haven’t heard of either. Thinking they are a couple of B teams from NJ that nobody cares about. Guess they’ll get their chance to get on the map this weekend. Although maybe not. There really isn’t a single decent team going to that tourney besides Taz and the jury is still out on Taz, as BBL took them to OT and BBL is not associated with any list of top teams in the age group. Until Taz plays a real top team, they can’t be considered as one. My guess is they are not. They are a good team. Not a great team. I’m quite sure that assessment will hold true for Taz. They just don’t have enough weapons to compete and succeed at the highest level. Maybe a year or so down the line if they are able to acquire the right talent, but not this year. We’ll see...

You're an a$$. Brunswick is a prep school in CT that is consistently ranked in the top 10 in the country. 2way will be a lot better this year as they have picked up more holdbacks. Since youre familiar with every good team Ill play along and ask the question, how do you rank this age group 1-10? No discussion about holdbacks or all the other nonsense, up and down the coast whats your ranking?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way did not ever play WolfPack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not the stunad above that has no idea who brunswick is, because that person must live in a cave. if your going to post on this forum about other teams, please be informed. the amount of kids that play high level D1 lacrosse from Brunswick is quite large every single year

as far as 2024 top teams, I think any one of the following teams (IN NO ORDER) could be competitive on any given day

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not the stunad above that has no idea who brunswick is, because that person must live in a cave. if your going to post on this forum about other teams, please be informed. the amount of kids that play high level D1 lacrosse from Brunswick is quite large every single year

as far as 2024 top teams, I think any one of the following teams (IN NO ORDER) could be competitive on any given day

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

How many boys out of that group of 13 teams (25 per team)(325 boys) are actually 12 yeas old? I am going to say maybe 25-30 most being on WP. 90% are hold backs That is pathetic/ Over 300 of those boys should really be playing 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

How many boys out of that group of 13 teams (25 per team)(325 boys) are actually 12 yeas old? I am going to say maybe 25-30 most being on WP. 90% are hold backs That is pathetic/ Over 300 of those boys should really be playing 2023.

Why should we play our age? We get to beat on younger kids and make ourselves look amazingly talented. Keep your age appropriate kid in 2024 so my kid looks better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Just stop it. They're holdbacks. Its grade based and they are playing in their grade. So the question is around what team ranks where based on the rules of play. Its not illegal, it is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Feeder program to Brunswick?? What the heck is Brunswick?? I’m assuming that’s another team. Maybe a new MLL team? Lol. I’m familiar with every “good” team at this level and I haven’t heard of either. Thinking they are a couple of B teams from NJ that nobody cares about. Guess they’ll get their chance to get on the map this weekend. Although maybe not. There really isn’t a single decent team going to that tourney besides Taz and the jury is still out on Taz, as BBL took them to OT and BBL is not associated with any list of top teams in the age group. Until Taz plays a real top team, they can’t be considered as one. My guess is they are not. They are a good team. Not a great team. I’m quite sure that assessment will hold true for Taz. They just don’t have enough weapons to compete and succeed at the highest level. Maybe a year or so down the line if they are able to acquire the right talent, but not this year. We’ll see...

Did you set out to make yourself look like a fool or is just a bi product of your knuckle dragging mentality. Nice attempt to look like youre in the know. Instead you look like the fool you are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant schedule is out. Top teams have the toughest schedule. Why not make three brackets? Someone’s protecting the weak teams by protecting their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Clearly there are LESS. ALOT LESS!

First, take all of the Conn teams off. And all the Westchester teams too. Some of those teams you have on there are flat out... BAD!!! Dude. You are clueless. Not one of those Conn or Westch teams can beat a real top team.

There are the same number of top teams that there have been for the past couple of years. Five. Maybe six. That’s it, B team daddy.

Nice try trying to sneak those in Conn daddy, but there ain’t no A Conn teams. Never has been. Never will be.

But you can still dream about one day being with the big boys. But unfortunately at some point you’re going to wake up from that dream and face reality again. B-Team Daddy Forever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your really not that bright - the post says, competitive on any give day, not #1, not the best, competitive. you do realize there is a huge world beyond the throgs neck bridge? Eclipse and Primetime as well as Express North has many many kids committing to big time div 1 programs. eclipse 2024 is a very good team, Pt 2024 is much improved and finished the season at NLF very respectably. Express North is rebuilding . but to be fair, to date, none of these teams has beaten 91 to date, eclipse beat Taz 2 years ago, and primetime lost to TAZ and 91 by one goal last year and beat 91 Maryland . to me that is competitive. it takes a few years, but as kids grow and mature , all these teams are getting better and better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

First, take all of the Conn teams off. And all the Westchester teams too. Some of those teams you have on there are flat out... BAD!!! Dude. You are clueless. Not one of those Conn or Westch teams can beat a real top team.

There are the same number of top teams that there have been for the past couple of years. Five. Maybe six. That’s it, B team daddy.

Nice try trying to sneak those in Conn daddy, but there ain’t no A Conn teams. Never has been. Never will be.

But you can still dream about one day being with the big boys. But unfortunately at some point you’re going to wake up from that dream and face reality again. B-Team Daddy Forever!

Another one that is just trying to prove how dumb they are. 2017 WSYL final involved PrimteTime, a team from Westcheser/CT. Way to add no value to life or the conversation. You should really feel accomplished. The greatest thing you have ever done is make a notIntelligent aggressive comment on BOTC. The game is growing.The gap is closing LI d0uch3 daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your really not that bright - the post says, competitive on any give day, not #1, not the best, competitive. you do realize there is a huge world beyond the throgs neck bridge? Eclipse and Primetime as well as Express North has many many kids committing to big time div 1 programs. eclipse 2024 is a very good team, Pt 2024 is much improved and finished the season at NLF very respectably. Express North is rebuilding . but to be fair, to date, none of these teams has beaten 91 to date, eclipse beat Taz 2 years ago, and primetime lost to TAZ and 91 by one goal last year and beat 91 Maryland . to me that is competitive. it takes a few years, but as kids grow and mature , all these teams are getting better and better
that guy from WP thinks they are the greatest team on the planet. They are good but Please,!!!! this parent can not except the fact that the walls are closing in on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Another one that is just trying to prove how dumb they are. 2017 WSYL final involved PrimteTime, a team from Westcheser/CT. Way to add no value to life or the conversation. You should really feel accomplished. The greatest thing you have ever done is make a notIntelligent aggressive comment on BOTC. The game is growing.The gap is closing LI d0uch3 daddy.

Try to follow me here. This board is in reference to 2024 teams. The 2023 team is not here. Nor any other year. Just 2024. Still with me? Success by association doesn’t apply here. Still with me?? Conn and Westchester 2-0-2-4 teams are not good. NONE of them. Never have been. Never will. Understand now??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that guy from WP thinks they are the greatest team on the planet. They are good but Please,!!!! this parent can not except the fact that the walls are closing in on them.

Bite your tongue Westchesty! I wrote that brilliant post and I am no pack-man. The best organization, past, present and future is LONG ISLAND EXPRESS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Eclipse and Primetime are close. Express North and 2Way shouldn't be on that list. Missing Hawks and Brotherly Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t get your hopes up. Ever hear of... playing to the level of the competition? Happens all the time. If you see one of your teams get within 10 goals of one of the top LI teams, THAT is what you are witnessing. Believe me. It’s NOT “competition” that you are watching. I have never seen a game with one of our teams playing one of your teams, where the outcome was EVER in question. Never. It’s nice if any of those games gave you hope. But it’s false hope. You’ve simply witnessed LI teams at their worst, and still beatING any of your boys EASILY. Not stirring the pot. Is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant schedule is out. Top teams have the toughest schedule. Why not make three brackets? Someone’s protecting the weak teams by protecting their own.

Who are the top teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Preseason prediction:
1 WP
2 Bethesda
3 LI Express
4 Hawks
5 91 MD
6 Legacy
7 Madlax
8 Laxachusetts
9 BBL
10 Eclipse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bite your tongue Westchesty! I wrote that brilliant post and I am no pack-man. The best organization, past, present and future is LONG ISLAND EXPRESS!
that may be the saddest thing I heard. You may need help . The home of the holdbacks. NO RIGHT TO CAST STONES ON ANYONE....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Weschesty” LoL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Preseason prediction:
1 WP
2 Bethesda
3 LI Express
4 Hawks
5 91 MD
6 Legacy
7 Madlax
8 Laxachusetts
9 BBL
10 Eclipse

Prediction for what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Eclipse and Primetime are close. Express North and 2Way shouldn't be on that list. Missing Hawks and Brotherly Love

While your at it take off Express North, 2way (whatever that is), 4 leaf (that must be a typo), Eclipse, Prime Time, BBL, Madlax (a B team without their biggie midi), and Taz (a shell of what they once were). You can add Hawks but Brotherly Love ain’t even close. Laxachusetts 14 year olds get honorable mention, but they are an edit too. How many are left? 4 or 5 teams? Yup. Sounds about right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

Preseason prediction:
1 WP
2 Bethesda
3 LI Express
4 Hawks
5 91 MD
6 Legacy
7 Madlax
8 Laxachusetts
9 BBL
10 Eclipse

LOL, preseason prediction on 12 year old lacrosse. Pretty soon you guys are going to be laying odds and taking bets.....Laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

While your at it take off Express North, 2way (whatever that is), 4 leaf (that must be a typo), Eclipse, Prime Time, BBL, Madlax (a B team without their biggie midi), and Taz (a shell of what they once were). You can add Hawks but Brotherly Love ain’t even close. Laxachusetts 14 year olds get honorable mention, but they are an edit too. How many are left? 4 or 5 teams? Yup. Sounds about right.

you know nothing. HAWKS AND BROTHER LOVE BEAT WP. BBL BEAT BOTH THOSE TEAMS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. WP is not as strong as they once were. Even with the off season moves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

you know nothing. HAWKS AND BROTHER LOVE BEAT WP. BBL BEAT BOTH THOSE TEAMS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. WP is not as strong as they once were. Even with the off season moves.

Incorrect. BL parent here. We didn’t play the pack last year. And we have never beaten them. Not even close. I would imagine the rest of the post is just as accurate. Sounds like just another pack hater to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love has never beaten WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that’s right, it’s was laxechuttes, which is worse. And Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beats WP again . My prediction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
EXPRESS
TAZ
ECLIPSE
PRIME TIME
2 WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
laxachusetts
4 leaf
BBL
91 MARYLAND
MADLAX
BETHESDA

clearly their are more

You’re spot on, except I think Express edges out new and improved pack as king of the mountain. It’s going to be Long Island domination of ‘24 lacrosse this year. Again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Weschesty” LoL.

The NJ team (I didn’t even know they played lacrosse in NJ!) is ALLLLLL excited because they lost to a real Long Island team in OT. You sound real happy with that loss. Congrats! Here on LI we don’t get so excited about losses. Prob the closest any team from the arm pit state came to beating a team from the real hot bed of lacrosse. I guess that is exciting for you. Try not to get too crazy though, since Taz is half the team they were last year. Sorry for the bad news. The outcome won’t be so pleasant if you ever play a real elite team like LONG ISLAND EXPRESS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Weschesty” LoL.

The NJ team (I didn’t even know they played lacrosse in NJ!) is ALLLLLL excited because they lost to a real Long Island team in OT. You sound real happy with that loss. Congrats! Here on LI we don’t get so excited about losses. Prob the closest any team from the arm pit state came to beating a team from the real hot bed of lacrosse. I guess that is exciting for you. Try not to get too crazy though, since Taz is half the team they were last year. Sorry for the bad news. The outcome won’t be so pleasant if you ever play a real elite team like LONG ISLAND EXPRESS.
you are too funny . Keep saying the same thing over and over again. We know who you are not our fault you left. That was your bad choice.

Page 18 of 70 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard