BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 70 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not with these

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Anonymous
if the player you are afraid of is of age what is your beef? boy plays good hard nose lax.enough already!!!

----

But he is not of age and he plays hard yes but very cheap so we get to keep going. I honestly dont mind my son playing against the older kids but when they are older and dirty is when it gets dangerous. I wish my son could play down and pad his stats. Must be so much fun.

if he is eligible to play in Denver is he of age?yes. is he in eighth grade?yes and is one of the youngest in his grade.stop crying!!!what are you gonna do in the next couple of years when your lil johnny plays against the holdbacks that are 2-3 years older than him.i will give you some friendly advise.take the lax stick out of lil johnnys hands and put a tennis racket or golf club in it.

are you saying 24 is going to Denver AND this kid is a 2023 but plays 2024? BOTC forever!

I never post on this tabloid but being that all of you anonymous posters are talkin about my son I will chime into everyones misery. yes my boy is in eighth grade and yes he just turned 13.yes he played 2024 last year and the only reason he did so is because his 2023 team and organization collapsed. the coach of 24 lax east who came from the same organization and knew our situation along with another team long island faithful said that the boys can play with them instead of not playing at all.thank you to the 24 lax east coaches(Richard) and parents for accommodating our boys.also I would like to publicly apologize to the ownership of 24 lax for being the cause of all the hatred on here.you guys are true gentlemen and class acts and do not deserve all of the negativity you are recieving on this pathetic site.

Did you at any time during the tournament at Purchase think it about whether or not it was fair/rigth to send your 2023 son out there to win a 2024 braveheart tournament? I assure you [ChillLaxin] didn't. For them it was a win at all costs. Forget the arguments about what about hs or this that and the other. It was a 2024 Bracket and when it came down to deciding the game 24 but a 2023 out there against 2024. So forgive me if I don't buy in to the true gentleman and class acts statements.

your gripe is with the tournament directors.any tournament 24 entered they told directors that they had a player of age but not of grade.directors had no problem with that.let me guess your a trump hater too.get over it vineyard vine dad.let me guess your wife was the cop with the red solo cup in her hand that could barely stand up on her own looking to start a fight because our boys played to rough.send me your address and i will send you a sympathy card.

Yes, blame everyone else cause you guys cheat. Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have no idea what your talking about . there was never any guest players all the kids that started the year on the roster finished. provide facts if your going to continue talking nonsense what kids were guest players ???? you are by far the dumbest poster on here congrats for that, because its tough to do! Guessing your sons team lost to 24 east and need to have a excuse why you paid 4 times the amount of money and lost.

You want facts? Here is just one example of MANY.

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18
SACHEM SOCCER COMPLEX, HOLTSVILLE NY
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: TEAM 24 vs HIGH VOLTAGE

Team 24 Coach recruited the top player from the Tomahawks, a team that participated in the tourney but did not advance to championship game, to play with them for ONLY the championship game. The boy was the top Express player at the time, who I believe now plays for WP. Has to be one of the top players at this age, anywhere.

I'm sure you didn't forget about that game, daddy-o. The boy was great and NEVER, EVER came off the field. He took EVERY single faceoff, while the real FO boy sat the bench. I don't think the boy lost a single FO.

And, no. High Voltage didn't lose that game. They won EASILY, even with your guest for the championship game. Don't you know?? Cheaters NEVER prosper.

team 24 and team 24 east two different teams.but you keep really good records of youth lax daddy-o!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t believe a bunch of men hiding behind a key board ripping apart organizations, kids, parents and coaches, all over a 12 year old! The kid is only 12 and was valid to play, be lucky he wasn’t a hold back u all would really be crying! Why don’t u see what talent the kid has a teach your son to play hard like that! Or ask the parents what they did to do to get to that level! No instead U all make excuses “why my team lost” never in my life did I see a bunch of cowards talking behind a keyboard like this, and shame on ripping apart any team that is trying to get better!
And team 24 east, good luck this year and welcome, not all the teams act like what u see on this feed, sounds like parents that make excuses why their kid fell short!
And the dad that had to defend his kid, he is a great player kids should learn half his talent

Complaining that a 12 yr old beat your “Johnny” and trying to find the flaw, just shows that maybe it’s time to put your stick down cause clear this is not a sport for you!

Guy, the dad already admitted on here that the kid is in eighth grade. And was a 2023. What do you not understand about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo
Then the rest of the b teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant prediction

Taz
Exoress north
True blue
Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you have no idea what your talking about . there was never any guest players all the kids that started the year on the roster finished. provide facts if your going to continue talking nonsense what kids were guest players ???? you are by far the dumbest poster on here congrats for that, because its tough to do! Guessing your sons team lost to 24 east and need to have a excuse why you paid 4 times the amount of money and lost.

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18

Team 24 Coach recruited the top player from the Tomahawks, a team that participated in the tourney but did not advance to championship game, to play with them for ONLY the championship game. The boy was the top Express player at the time, who I believe now plays for WP. Has to be one of the top players at this age, anywhere.

I'm sure you didn't forget about that game, daddy-o. The boy was great and NEVER, EVER came off the field. He took EVERY single faceoff, while the real FO boy sat the bench. I don't think the boy lost a single FO.

And, no. High Voltage didn't lose that game. They won EASILY, even with your guest for the championship game. Don't you know?? Cheaters NEVER prosper.

so glad that you follow lil boys lax so well.let me guess your boy is the one that sat on the bench.move on

The d-bag asked for proof. The poster provided it. What’s the problem, unless maybe you’re the coach of said team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can’t believe a bunch of men hiding behind a key board ripping apart organizations, kids, parents and coaches, all over a 12 year old! The kid is only 12 and was valid to play, be lucky he wasn’t a hold back u all would really be crying! Why don’t u see what talent the kid has a teach your son to play hard like that! Or ask the parents what they did to do to get to that level! No instead U all make excuses “why my team lost” never in my life did I see a bunch of cowards talking behind a keyboard like this, and shame on ripping apart any team that is trying to get better!
And team 24 east, good luck this year and welcome, not all the teams act like what u see on this feed, sounds like parents that make excuses why their kid fell short!
And the dad that had to defend his kid, he is a great player kids should learn half his talent

Complaining that a 12 yr old beat your “Johnny” and trying to find the flaw, just shows that maybe it’s time to put your stick down cause clear this is not a sport for you!

Thanks for the expert Team 24 commentary coach. Now that the facts that you have asked for are surfacing, you seem to be taking a new approach. Try to spin and misdirect attention all you want. Bottom line is you and that team of yours are now exposed to all for what you really are. The blood sucking vermine of little kid lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE, enough with team 24 east, north, south, west. Nobody cares but you two losers. You guys should join the guy from Jersey / BBBJ and start your own thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have no idea what your talking about . there was never any guest players all the kids that started the year on the roster finished. provide facts if your going to continue talking nonsense what kids were guest players ???? you are by far the dumbest poster on here congrats for that, because
its tough to do! Guessing your sons team lost to 24 east and need to have a excuse why you paid 4 times the amount of money and lost.

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18

team 24 and team 24 east two different teams.but you keep really good records of youth lax daddy-o!!!

You asked for facts. The poster gave them to you. Love how you are trying to distance yourself. But everyone knows that all of 24 teams are interchangeable, along with an open invitation to guests of course.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18

so glad that you follow lil boys lax so well.let me guess your boy is the one that sat on the bench.move on

That’s your response?? You deny all accusations and challenged people for facts, and they are provided, and that’s your response?? You just confirmed every negative claim about this team with that really lame response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bro. I'm actually embarrassed for you, you need to let it go... its a bad look, I wouldn't care if the kid is in 10th grade he still only 12 .... smh .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if the player you are afraid of is of age what is your beef? boy plays good hard nose lax.enough already!!!

----

But he is not of age and he plays hard yes but very cheap so we get to keep going. I honestly dont mind my son playing against the older kids but when they are older and dirty is when it gets dangerous. I wish my son could play down and pad his stats. Must be so much fun.

if he is eligible to play in Denver is he of age?yes. is he in eighth grade?yes and is one of the youngest in his grade.stop crying!!!what are you gonna do in the next couple of years when your lil johnny plays against the holdbacks that are 2-3 years older than him.i will give you some friendly advise.take the lax stick out of lil johnnys hands and put a tennis racket or golf club in it.

are you saying 24 is going to Denver AND this kid is a 2023 but plays 2024? BOTC forever!

I never post on this tabloid but being that all of you anonymous posters are talkin about my son I will chime into everyones misery. yes my boy is in eighth grade and yes he just turned 13.yes he played 2024 last year and the only reason he did so is because his 2023 team and organization collapsed. the coach of 24 lax east who came from the same organization and knew our situation along with another team long island faithful said that the boys can play with them instead of not playing at all.thank you to the 24 lax east coaches(Richard) and parents for accommodating our boys.also I would like to publicly apologize to the ownership of 24 lax for being the cause of all the hatred on here.you guys are true gentlemen and class acts and do not deserve all of the negativity you are recieving on this pathetic site.

Did you at any time during the tournament at Purchase think it about whether or not it was fair/rigth to send your 2023 son out there to win a 2024 braveheart tournament? I assure you [ChillLaxin] didn't. For them it was a win at all costs. Forget the arguments about what about hs or this that and the other. It was a 2024 Bracket and when it came down to deciding the game 24 but a 2023 out there against 2024. So forgive me if I don't buy in to the true gentleman and class acts statements.

your gripe is with the tournament directors.any tournament 24 entered they told directors that they had a player of age but not of grade.directors had no problem with that.let me guess your a trump hater too.get over it vineyard vine dad.let me guess your wife was the cop with the red solo cup in her hand that could barely stand up on her own looking to start a fight because our boys played to rough.send me your address and i will send you a sympathy card.

That woman was an absolute embarassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant prediction

Taz
Exoress north
True blue
Igloo

Should be interesting to see what next level teams step up. I’m sure all 8 teams will be at qualifier. Maybe someone new will slide into the 6 spot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Express North, TB, Igoo are all B teams. Total B tourney. Taz wins championship by 10 goals minimum. Complete waste of a day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bro. I'm actually embarrassed for you, you need to let it go... its a bad look, I wouldn't care if the kid is in 10th grade he still only 12 .... smh .

The dad just said he was 13. You paying attention? And you’re right. It is a very bad look for that lame 24 team. I for one am glad they are finally exposed. And thank you to BOTC for providing a platform for exposing teams like this for what they really are. What goes around comes around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way...

What is interesting is you guys are crying about 24 when EVERY team does it. You think the Chan team currently will be the same come Denver time. NOPE. WP, Taz will do the same. Get over it. 24 is not an "A" program. People love a team when they are on it and once they leave they bash. This entire sport has become a money grab. 295986 new teams every year and you fools are surprised??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

enough already . no one cares. . it is obvious that it is falling on deaf ears. Until things change, I welcome the challenge.

Guy, the dad already admitted on here that the kid is in eighth grade. And was a 2023. What do you not understand about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way..."

You are so dumb it mind boggling the team that played at sachem complex was not 24 east it was 24 lightning So why not get the facts straight first. You proved nothing other than you are unintelligent. It wasn't 24 East so why not get your facts straight. So look at every 24 East Tournament show me one person who wasn't on the team. Fact is this was same team for the whole season and your still crying over a loss from the summer your so sad. I am sure you were same people fighting at the 12 yr old lacrosse tournament extremely sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any of this really matter If your child's playing a sport he loves why do you care so much about every other team Enjoy watching him play. If your so worried about T-Shirts I will send you all my sons because it really doesn't matter even if your child's the best player ever, they aren't going to make a living doing this . Why not just enjoy watching him because before you know it, it will be all over and hes not gonna care about what he did as 12 yr old. during a lacrosse tournament. But he will remember watching you fight with people on the sideline over a game and that's sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have a "B" brain. Stands for bonehead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Express North, TB, Igoo are all B teams. Total B tourney. Taz wins championship by 10 goals minimum. Complete waste of a day.

So keep your son home and watch the Jet game. No one forcing you to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any of this really matter If your child's playing a sport he loves why do you care so much about every other team Enjoy watching him play. If your so worried about T-Shirts I will send you all my sons because it really doesn't matter even if your child's the best player ever, they aren't going to make a living doing this . Why not just enjoy watching him because before you know it, it will be all over and hes not gonna care about what he did as 12 yr old. during a lacrosse tournament. But he will remember watching you fight with people on the sideline over a game and that's sad.

Best post on here in quite a while.
Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way..."

You are so dumb it mind boggling the team that played at sachem complex was not 24 east it was 24 lightning So why not get the facts straight first. You proved nothing other than you are unintelligent. It wasn't 24 East so why not get your facts straight. So look at every 24 East Tournament show me one person who wasn't on the team. Fact is this was same team for the whole season and your still crying over a loss from the summer your so sad. I am sure you were same people fighting at the 12 yr old lacrosse tournament extremely sad.

[quote=Anonymous]
"To tell you the truth, the 8th grader issue
is minuscule compared to the rest of the goings-on with that team. He’s just a very visible image of the real character and lack there of, of that organization. Win at all costs. The irony is, they aren’t a winning organization. Interesting how things work out that way..."

You are so dumb it mind boggling the team that played at sachem complex was not 24 east it was 24 lightning So why not get the facts straight first. You proved nothing other than you are unintelligent. It wasn't 24 East so why not get your facts straight. So look at every 24 East Tournament show me one person who wasn't on the team. Fact is this was same team for the whole season and your still crying over a loss from the summer your so sad. I am sure you were same people fighting at the 12 yr old lacrosse tournament

Lies, lies and more lies. I have two friends on that team and they both said that all 24 players were invited to play on the team at Bash at the Beach. That would include East, West, North, South, Thunder, Lightning, Tornado’s, Hurricanes or any other natural DISASTER. They were not guaranteed playing time however, as one of the players barely played in the championship game since he was playing behind one of the non paying guest players. Maybe you are still looking for more examples??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 24 East Lightening? That’s the team registered for Blatant. Is it 24 East or 24 Lightening or both?? Sounds like a combination of all the 24 teams, which is what the poster claims they don’t do. Hmmm. More proof of more 24 lies??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It matters in the way that some people actually come on here to see what’s going on as they may have a son that is on a team or looking to change teams. Not everyone knows what all the lax politics are. So if people are posting about a certain team or organization that is bad, good or whatever at least the are a little more informed and ask questions. We all pay a lot of money for our kids to play lacrosse and anyone of us would hate to be fooled by the money hungry say anything to get your money owners. Our kids mayball compete against each other but at the end of the day they all get along. Maybe as parents we should help each other more and point out to each other when an organization may be doing some shady stuff and maybe just look into it more before you throw your money at them like your a bachelor party.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

2way will surprise you. Size, speed, skills and A LOT of holdbacks.Theyre a feeder program for Brunswick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is interesting is you guys are crying about 24 when EVERY team does it. You think the Chan team currently will be the same come Denver time. NOPE. WP, Taz will do the same. Get over it. 24 is not an "A" program. People love a team when they are on it and once they leave they bash. This entire sport has become a money grab. 295986 new teams every year and you fools are surprised??

This poster has to be the coach or owner of 24 or another unsavory bottom dwelling team like them. The fact is, not every team is like this. In fact, most teams are NOT like this. And that is the real lesson here. When you’re shopping for a club, know that there are very reputable clubs out there. Say what you will, but the 91’s, Expresses and Legacy’s of the world are reputable organizations. There are others. Not saying there aren’t money grabs out there, but these clubs don’t participate in unscrupulous behavior like you have read about on here. Do your homework. Talk to people. There are plenty of good clubs out there. No need to get stuck on a team like 24 if you do your due diligence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 24 East Lightening? That’s the team registered for Blatant. Is it 24 East or 24 Lightening or both?? Sounds like a combination of all the 24 teams, which is what the poster claims they don’t do. Hmmm. More proof of more 24 lies??

It is 24 Lightening. They are practicing our east now instead of Nassau county because most of their players are from Suffolk. 24 Thunder is the Nassau based 2024 team. 24 East is the old Team Long Island 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

2way will surprise you. Size, speed, skills and A LOT of holdbacks.Theyre a feeder program for Brunswick.

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Yes 2 way is pretty good best WP last year . They are out of CT. REBELS SOLID

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT 24!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

What tourney did 2way beat WP? Rebels have not even played a game yet.?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

yes they Beat WP last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

What tourney did 2way beat WP? Rebels have not even played a game yet.?

I’m a WP parent and I’ve never heard of 2way and they have never played WP and certainly never beaten WP. More fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT 24!!!!

Dude. I’m just getting warmed up...

That team deserves everything they get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

yes they Beat WP last year

Pack never played any such team. My guess is this 2way is a B team, since I’ve never even heard of the team and they played the 91 B team, and some parent thought it was the pack.

What tournament was this game supposedly played in? It would likely still be on tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Lol. Fake news. Igloo even spanked two way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

REBELS SOLID....The Outlaws with Red uniforms..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz
Express north
True blue
Igloo

Feeder program to Brunswick?? What the heck is Brunswick?? I’m assuming that’s another team. Maybe a new MLL team? Lol. I’m familiar with every “good” team at this level and I haven’t heard of either. Thinking they are a couple of B teams from NJ that nobody cares about. Guess they’ll get their chance to get on the map this weekend. Although maybe not. There really isn’t a single decent team going to that tourney besides Taz and the jury is still out on Taz, as BBL took them to OT and BBL is not associated with any list of top teams in the age group. Until Taz plays a real top team, they can’t be considered as one. My guess is they are not. They are a good team. Not a great team. I’m quite sure that assessment will hold true for Taz. They just don’t have enough weapons to compete and succeed at the highest level. Maybe a year or so down the line if they are able to acquire the right talent, but not this year. We’ll see...

Page 17 of 70 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard