BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 36 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
blast are playing up in the 7th grade bracket for the havoc, the only competition in the 6th grade bracket would have been CSH

Coaches dont care its football season.

I really think it should be. We have had so many conflicts for football and it should come first, same for soccer. These twice week practices with some in the middle of the day... plus fall October tourneys is something I am becoming more and more against. I’d rather go once a week and schedule 2-4 Scrimmages and one November tourney. Come spring/summer and it’s all lax.

Lacrosse, like all youth sports, are becoming year round endeavors. Its getting to the point that youth organizations need rules set in place to limit off season play. HS and Colleges have specific seasons and guidelines to prevent players from meeting all year round. Family, schoolwork and social interaction have all taken a backseat to the pursuit of dollars on the backs of hardworking parents.

No one is forcing you to play club lacrosse. You need to prioritize what is important to you and your family.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team did the 91 girl goalie end up on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is 3village putting themselves as a B team in next weekends tournament? scared?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blast are playing up in the 7th grade bracket for the havoc, the only competition in the 6th grade bracket would have been CSH

They should have played Columbus Day and faced Express, Geese and R.ushhh. Now they’re playing two brand new teams and a town team. No one is impressed. They knew who would be in the tourneys and chose the weakest one.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant teams are listed in Tourney Machine. No schedule yet. Looks like Blast is looking to find out where 3V, Manhasset and the rest of the town teams are playing. Does that team ever play top tier teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant teams are listed in Tourney Machine. No schedule yet. Looks like Blast is looking to find out where 3V, Manhasset and the rest of the town teams are playing. Does that team ever play top tier teams?

Who are the top tier teams? Because “blast” played express several times last season and *gasp* beat them. Unlike every other Long Island team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is rebels? Are they a new team? How did they do at the Columbus Day tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the top tier teams? Because “blast” played express several times last season and *gasp* beat them. Unlike every other Long Island team.

Wow, I didn’t know that Blast beat Express every time they played them last year. Maybe they should call themselves 91 AAAA now. But here’s the thing, that was last year. Why not play then now instead of playing the weakest tourneys available? Chasing t-shirts now because the coaches know they are going to struggle this year? They are too small this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is rebels? Are they a new team? How did they do at the Columbus Day tournament?

They didn’t play. But renegades. did and they are brand new. Went 1-2 but are in that best of rest group with Force, Igloo, Legacy and True Blue. My guess is the Rebels will be at that level as well, which is a very solid level.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should have played Columbus Day and faced Express, Geese and R.ushhh. Now they’re playing two brand new teams and a town team. No one is impressed. They knew who would be in the tourneys and chose the weakest one.

They know which tournaments they make money on. They aren't paying Legacy when they can enter into their own crap tournament for free. Because it is a crap tournament, they have the team playing up so their kids get the crap beat out of them by older boys. But 91 is still making the money, right? Cha-ching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset doesn't have a 2025 town team on PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Maybe he/she misses Goalie Dad's antics on the sidelines?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume you mean Rushhhhh and the mods changed it to Rebels. That's the Ducks from last year. They broke off and formed their own club.

And Blast didn't beat Express every time they played us last year. It was one time in overtime and Express just had an off day. At the club championship Express beat them by 10+ goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn’t play. But renegades. did and they are brand new. Went 1-2 but are in that best of rest group with Force, Igloo, Legacy and True Blue. My guess is the Rebels will be at that level as well, which is a very solid level.

I didn’t type renegades, how about we call them flush, since the club name doesn’t post for that former ducks team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess no one knows which team she ended up on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, I didn’t know that Blast beat Express every time they played them last year. Maybe they should call themselves 91 AAAA now. But here’s the thing, that was last year. Why not play then now instead of playing the weakest tourneys available? Chasing t-shirts now because the coaches know they are going to struggle this year? They are too small this year.

They didnt beat Express every time last year. It was a split. Snd one time they lost before the championship, so didnt even get to play Chan in that tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat 91, 10-3 in the semis of the club championship in July. Then they beat Express North by a goal to win the ship. Are they the better team yes, can 91 beat them yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn’t type renegades, how about we call them flush, since the club name doesn’t post for that former ducks team.

Just spell it R$SH. People can clearly figure that out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They know which tournaments they make money on. They aren't paying Legacy when they can enter into their own crap tournament for free. Because it is a crap tournament, they have the team playing up so their kids get the crap beat out of them by older boys. But 91 is still making the money, right? Cha-ching.

You hit the nail on the head. 91 charges big bucks, but actually doesnt pay for any tournaments. They only do NLF and the mylacrossetournaments. At least the NLF ones bring in some decent competition, but the mylacrossetournaments are all lower level, so its just a big joke. Take parents money and pocket it, rather than pay out as they should for tournaments with the real competition. At the 2025 level, this happens the worst because the MULE is the coach, and as director its his pockets being lined the most.
Express may have way too many players, but at least they play all the tournaments out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe they beat them once. And if Monday was any indication, Blast doesn't stand a chance with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i guess no one knows which team she ended up on

Nobody probably cares what team an 11 yr old child plays for I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Maybe he/she misses Goalie Dad's antics on the sidelines?

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under but you should go crawl back there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe they beat them once. And if Monday was any indication, Blast doesn't stand a chance with them.

Monday tells us nothing. I was there and Express should have had some Cajones and played up! Oh, wait, the second team has to get in.

And enjoy Delaware this weekend. Who is chasing shirts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monday tells us nothing. I was there and Express should have had some Cajones and played up! Oh, wait, the second team has to get in.

And enjoy Delaware this weekend. Who is chasing shirts?

My guess is they go to the Express tourney in two weeks. They are NLF partners and Express sends teams to Mylaxtourney regularly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you actually read it, I didn’t say they beat them every time they played them. I just said they beat them. name a Long Island team other than 91 that did. I’ll wait...

And I love that when express loses they just had an “off” day. Guess 91 had an “off” game too at the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you actually read it, I didn’t say they beat them every time they played them. I just said they beat them. name a Long Island team other than 91 that did. I’ll wait...

And I love that when express loses they just had an “off” day. Guess 91 had an “off” game too at the NLF.

Uhhhh... yes you did indicate they beat them multiple times.... Quote: Because “blast” played express several times last season and *gasp* beat them. End quote. You did not say beat them once. So stop trying to backtrack after you get caught in your own BS.

And based on above 91 having an off day. Was it an off day also when Express North beat you? Was it an off day when Laxachusetts beat you?

Get off your high horse snd go have fun at your B tournament this weekend that you paid 4k for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Uhhhh... yes you did indicate they beat them multiple times.... Quote: Because “blast” played express several times last season and *gasp* beat them. End quote. You did not say beat them once. So stop trying to backtrack after you get caught in your own BS.

And based on above 91 having an off day. Was it an off day also when Express North beat you? Was it an off day when Laxachusetts beat you?

Get off your high horse snd go have fun at your B tournament this weekend that you paid 4k for.

You are only as good as your last win or lost. They played each other three times last year and 91 won once by 1 in OT. Express blew them out of the water the other 2 times including in their last tournament together. And if you saw express on monday you saw they are a much better team if thats even possible..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe Geese beat them twice last fall. Too bad crazy parents ruined that team because they were a talented group. I know, I know, you are going to say the organization ruined it and they certainly had a role in that. But really, it was the parents because if you asked the kids (other than maybe the sachem ones) I'm sure they would have been fine staying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two must be the same dads that pay extra for the “studs” practices and eat up Chans bull daily. Or worse, you pay 5k for your son to not be asked to travel to all the tournaments because he really should be on a team where he might see the field more than two minutes. Maybe a few of those boys will still be studs after puberty hits and then the best part is when some boy more athletic than yours that has never played lacrosse before picks up a stick and beats your little stud out of his spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two must be the same dads that pay extra for the “studs” practices and eat up Chans bull daily. Or worse, you pay 5k for your son to not be asked to travel to all the tournaments because he really should be on a team where he might see the field more than two minutes. Maybe a few of those boys will still be studs after puberty hits and then the best part is when some boy more athletic than yours that has never played lacrosse before picks up a stick and beats your little stud out of his spot.

Awww poor 91 parent, cant take it when the true facts are laid out.
Actually not an Express parent at all.
Just calling you out on your BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t know about you but I saw a different express team on Monday. Stud after stud being subbed into the offense. Don’t know where they came from but good luck. Legacy was undefeated and got humiliated by them twice. Wouldn’t have mattered if those other legacy kids were there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t know about you but I saw a different express team on Monday. Stud after stud being subbed into the offense. Don’t know where they came from but good luck. Legacy was undefeated and got humiliated by them twice. Wouldn’t have mattered if those other legacy kids were there.
the truth is, they should be playing up on LI if they are so good. There face off kid belongs there anyway. They wont though. Its all about the show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would have to agree with you on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would have to agree with you on that.

The think I don’t get about Monday is why did Legacy play them again? Usually just 2-0 vs 2-0 and winner ends it. Did Legacy really expect a different result? It was actually worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the truth is, they should be playing up on LI if they are so good. There face off kid belongs there anyway. They wont though. Its all about the show.

The faceoff kid is a year younger and already playing up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the truth is, they should be playing up on LI if they are so good.

!
stud after stud. Jeez. you have issues. 10 and 11 years STUDS. come on ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$tuds! That's what Chan calls them when we go to the $tuds only practices. Its fall ball, lets see what happens over the year. Let's see which of the $tuds parents stay with this team when their son gets 8 minutes in a blow out and 2 minutes in a Championship game.

There is only one ball folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Folks, those kids that just play meaningless minutes accept the situation beforehand. Dumb in my opinion, yes. But my opinion is as meaningless as scoring the goal to make it 15-1. Their choice, so who cares. And the Chan team I don’t expect to lose to another LI team this year, that’s why they travel to play real competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who would be that “real competition”?

Page 15 of 36 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard