BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 70 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does Igloo get worse every year?

Look no further than the owner.

Actually, they were respectable last year. Best they’ve ever been. Not sure what happened.

Best they've ever been? sad. Cant win B tournaments and manhandled at Millon

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if the player you are afraid of is of age what is your beef? boy plays good hard nose lax.enough already!!!

----

But he is not of age and he plays hard yes but very cheap so we get to keep going. I honestly dont mind my son playing against the older kids but when they are older and dirty is when it gets dangerous. I wish my son could play down and pad his stats. Must be so much fun.

if he is eligible to play in Denver is he of age?yes. is he in eighth grade?yes and is one of the youngest in his grade.stop crying!!!what are you gonna do in the next couple of years when your lil johnny plays against the holdbacks that are 2-3 years older than him.i will give you some friendly advise.take the lax stick out of lil johnnys hands and put a tennis racket or golf club in it.

How will he feel when he has to play kids in his own grade? Unless he can play high school lacrosse as a college freshman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does making up a lie help soften the blow that your kids had to go into overtime to beat a team who has practiced 3x this fall? That whole bbl team will be at wsyl this year. Next time we play you, we’ll make sure we blow up our kids birth certificates and pin them onto their jerseys. Maybe you’ll stop crying then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if the player you are afraid of is of age what is your beef? boy plays good hard nose lax.enough already!!!

----

But he is not of age and he plays hard yes but very cheap so we get to keep going. I honestly dont mind my son playing against the older kids but when they are older and dirty is when it gets dangerous. I wish my son could play down and pad his stats. Must be so much fun.

if he is eligible to play in Denver is he of age?yes. is he in eighth grade?yes and is one of the youngest in his grade.stop crying!!!what are you gonna do in the next couple of years when your lil johnny plays against the holdbacks that are 2-3 years older than him.i will give you some friendly advise.take the lax stick out of lil johnnys hands and put a tennis racket or golf club in it.

How will he feel when he has to play kids in his own grade? Unless he can play high school lacrosse as a college freshman.

maybe we will see how he does playing high school lax as a 13 year old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does making up a lie help soften the blow that your kids had to go into overtime to beat a team who has practiced 3x this fall? That whole bbl team will be at wsyl this year. Next time we play you, we’ll make sure we blow up our kids birth certificates and pin them onto their jerseys. Maybe you’ll stop crying then.

Sorry, never heard of BBL. Where are you guys from? Took Taz to the ropes love it

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STOP!!!!! They will not be at WSYL unless they are in the stands watching....... Your a Joke!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 is no good they’re not even a good B team . When they started a couple years ago they were heading in the right direction they have since dissolved . They think they combined to make a super team aka ( 24 East ) really ? They took whatever kids that didn’t already quit and threw them on one team lol . In 2024 they will never be a top team , never happen and if u saw their younger teams play today you can easily see they stink too .

Stuff like this cracks me up. A team enters a tournament to compete and you bash them. What do you care what tournament they enter and compete in? If they competed in a lower level tournament and destroyed the competition you would say, they only enter tournaments they can win. Which is armchair dad? It is a bunch of 12 year old boys playing lacrosse and not on their video games. My advice, take your money and instead of that 91 shooting clinic, get yourself an English lesson, you need it.

PS: Yes, my kids stinks, can't throw, can't cradle, [ChillLaxin], he can't even run.
Respect to 24 for playing. Do not listen to the BS on here. !! disgruntled parents always like to stir the pot.. TAZ DAD

No doubt respect to them for playing. The thing with 24 is, will this team now go play another tournament as this team or will they bring in older kids and kids from other clubs just to go to a tournament to win and try to say they are good. I dont have any issue with a good team playing up or down. Go play in a tournament and then bring those same kids to the next tournament and the tournament after that and watch them get better and find the tournaments that are right for that level team. That's what most clubs do and the quality shouldn't be bashed. 24 is bashed because they lack integrity. Will they ever be good, I dont know. Did the kids play hard yesterday, Im sure they did. Will those kids be the same kids that play for that team between now and end of August, highly unlikely.

Do you know that 24 actually has 3 teams at the 2024 level? 24East, 24Lightning and 24Thunder. They were asked late last week to enter a team to fill out the bracket and the boys that showed were the boys that were available on short notice from any of the three teams. They realized they would be outmatched but some 12 year old boys just love to pay lacrosse and aren't all caught up with making it to the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does making up a lie help soften the blow that your kids had to go into overtime to beat a team who has practiced 3x this fall? That whole bbl team will be at wsyl this year. Next time we play you, we’ll make sure we blow up our kids birth certificates and pin them onto their jerseys. Maybe you’ll stop crying then.

Sorry, never heard of BBL. Where are you guys from? Took Taz to the ropes love it
[/quote
That is sad that you do not know. You need to get out more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STOP!!!!! They will not be at WSYL unless they are in the stands watching....... Your a Joke!!
challenge. I know a few kids or should I say men on the team . Does not matter even with the older boys TAZ won. So does not matter. Love the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant fall jam teams on Tourney machine
No schedule yet. Have to like the A and B Divisions

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The face off kid right? He has the size and speed to compete. I do have one question. He is in 8th grade, all his friends I’m sure play 2023, he has the size and speed to compete with 2023’s. And if he is gonna play at 2024 level, and is WSYL eligible, why play for 24 east. Why not play for a team that will make it to Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

are you saying 24 is going to Denver AND this kid is a 2023 but plays 2024? BOTC forever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does making up a lie help soften the blow that your kids had to go into overtime to beat a team who has practiced 3x this fall? That whole bbl team will be at wsyl this year. Next time we play you, we’ll make sure we blow up our kids birth certificates and pin them onto their jerseys. Maybe you’ll stop crying then.

[/quote

That is sad that you do not know. You need to get out more.

I really have never seen or heard of them and my son plays on a good team. Goes to show you there is increasing parody when a team nobody has ever heard of from who knows where can compete with Taz. Good for you guys. See you don't have to go to the Millon event or NLF or Laxfest or Young Gunz or HHH to hang with the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like people should have heard of them after last summer.

https://admin.tourneymachine.com/Pu...ivision=h20180410215536599eb535ef766ed4d

Wake up people. Plenty of good teams not talked about on this board incessantly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wake up people. Plenty of good teams not talked about on this board incessantly.

LOL! Easy jersey trash dad. You're getting trolled. Congrats on Naptown. Ha Ha Ha !!!! Laughing out loud. Jersey lax...LOL! sos irrelevant at this age and every age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

are you saying 24 is going to Denver AND this kid is a 2023 but plays 2024? BOTC forever!

I never post on this tabloid but being that all of you anonymous posters are talkin about my son I will chime into everyones misery. yes my boy is in eighth grade and yes he just turned 13.yes he played 2024 last year and the only reason he did so is because his 2023 team and organization collapsed. the coach of 24 lax east who came from the same organization and knew our situation along with another team long island faithful said that the boys can play with them instead of not playing at all.thank you to the 24 lax east coaches(Richard) and parents for accommodating our boys.also I would like to publicly apologize to the ownership of 24 lax for being the cause of all the hatred on here.you guys are true gentlemen and class acts and do not deserve all of the negativity you are recieving on this pathetic site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

I never post on this tabloid but being that all of you anonymous posters are talkin about my son I will chime into everyones misery. yes my boy is in eighth grade and yes he just turned 13.yes he played 2024 last year and the only reason he did so is because his 2023 team and organization collapsed. the coach of 24 lax east who came from the same organization and knew our situation along with another team long island faithful said that the boys can play with them instead of not playing at all.thank you to the 24 lax east coaches(Richard) and parents for accommodating our boys.also I would like to publicly apologize to the ownership of 24 lax for being the cause of all the hatred on here.you guys are true gentlemen and class acts and do not deserve all of the negativity you are recieving on this pathetic site.

Your Son is a very good player. And knowing your former organization and how they operated I understand your situation. I’m sure you paid and they did not inform you there would be no 2023 team and there was no shot MG was gonna refund you. But your boy could have been picked up by almost any organization in the spring with his skills. So there is no shot he would have not played lacrosse last year. Good luck to him in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, they were respectable last year. Best they’ve ever been. Not sure what happened.

Almost half the team is new and they have only had a few practices. They will be strong in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you know that 24 actually has 3 teams at the 2024 level? 24East, 24Lightning and 24Thunder. They were asked late last week to enter a team to fill out the bracket and the boys that showed were the boys that were available on short notice from any of the three teams. They realized they would be outmatched but some 12 year old boys just love to pay lacrosse and aren't all caught up with making it to the WSYL. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz beat bbl who is not a top team in OT. Taz in trouble against express and pack.
that’s to funny. BBL HAD MORE 8th graders than express. They still lost. They would beat express and WP .

BBL is notorious for bringing older
to play on LI. The team is also filled with holdbacks that will not qualify for wsyl. Did you see how tall some of them were? Yet the bbl dads are all average size guys. Watching that team play is everything and the only thing wrong with this great sport. 14 yr olds should not be playing vs 12 yr olds. it sickens me that this is tolerated. Even Taz who have much better skills barley pulled off the win. They need to start checking birth certificates. Its so obvious that this needs to be done.

Stop crying already. It’s called lacrosse in middle school... puberty. Huge differences in size. It evens out in a few years. Now get over it and stop with the excuses.

I believe Its called Youth sports! No one is crying. I believe that all kids not just mine should play all sports with kids that are the same age.Its the Daddies like you that hold back there kids for an unfair advantage no doubt. I understand the holdbacks will be in the mid-school sport equation and most of the 13-14yr old 7th graders will be part of it.But when you play club or PAL lacrosse they should all be 12 yrs old. Again Youth sport! If there was a mandatory roster handed in with copies of dob's there would be no cheating no arguing no animosity or questionable injuries. and NO excuses. Just BETTER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your letting us know BBL practice schedule yet Taz is making excuses...I believe they won, and yes, the parents on the sidelines admitted some players had played WSYL last year..
No wonder they didn't do anything there, they can't even beat a bunch of kids almost 2 years younger....
Blatant is in a few weeks, have them come down and try again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost half the team is new and they have only had a few practices. They will be strong in the spring.

Half the team is always new!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there was a time when teams from NJ, Westchester and pretty much everywhere would show up and get beat 15-0 by TAZ and wolfpack. kids didn't even touch the ball. Teams like BBL, Primetime, express North etc, are giving the best teams a good competitive game. this is a good thing for the sport in general. Look at the Chan 25 team on Monday, they beat every team by 10 plus goals. that's not fun for anyone or beneficial. BBL is a very solid team. they are in the mix with even the best of teams. holdbacks, non holdbacks, etc, at the end of the day, those kids are going to be competing against your kids at every showcase and prospect day, so get over it, work hard. No one cares about 7th grade lacrosse in the long run

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing has changed. Madlax 24 still #1 in the nation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

24 is no good they’re not even a good B team . When they started a couple years ago they were heading in the right direction they have since dissolved . They think they combined to make a super team aka ( 24 East ) really ? They took whatever kids that didn’t already quit and threw them on one team lol . In 2024 they will never be a top team , never happen and if u saw their younger teams play today you can easily see they stink too .

Stuff like this cracks me up. A team enters a tournament to compete and you bash them. What do you care what tournament they enter and compete in? If they competed in a lower level tournament and destroyed the competition you would say, they only enter tournaments they can win. Which is armchair dad? It is a bunch of 12 year old boys playing lacrosse and not on their video games. My advice, take your money and instead of that 91 shooting clinic, get yourself an English lesson, you need it.

PS: Yes, my kids stinks, can't throw, can't cradle, [ChillLaxin], he can't even run.
Respect to 24 for playing. Do not listen to the BS on here. !! disgruntled parents always like to stir the pot.. TAZ DAD

No doubt respect to them for playing. The thing with 24 is, will this team now go play another tournament as this team or will they bring in older kids and kids from other clubs just to go to a tournament to win and try to say they are good. I dont have any issue with a good team playing up or down. Go play in a tournament and then bring those same kids to the next tournament and the tournament after that and watch them get better and find the tournaments that are right for that level team. That's what most clubs do and the quality shouldn't be bashed. 24 is bashed because they lack integrity. Will they ever be good, I dont know. Did the kids play hard yesterday, Im sure they did. Will those kids be the same kids that play for that team between now and end of August, highly unlikely.

Do you know that 24 actually has 3 teams at the 2024 level? 24East, 24Lightning and 24Thunder. They were asked late last week to enter a team to fill out the bracket and the boys that showed were the boys that were available on short notice from any of the three teams. They realized they would be outmatched but some 12 year old boys just love to pay lacrosse and aren't all caught up with making it to the WSYL.

Fake news. They combine teams for all tournaments. Fact. They are a pickup team like High Voltage or Long Boards. The only difference is those teams are actually good. 24 will take anyone if they think they can help them. No such thing as an uninvited guest. My only question is to the parents who actually are paying for a travel team, but whose kids are benched when they find a better guest player. Why do you put up with that?????? Do you like being a 24 DOOR MAT???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually if you look at your link, the only teams that are any good are the ones that are talked about incessantly on this board. Hello! Naptown did not get a lot of good competition last year, dummy! Wake-up! BBL is good, not great. I'm sure most parents on a top team have heard of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

Wake up Dad! Your "class act" friend, who you think was doing you this huge favor, is not your friend and he wasn't doing you any favors. He took advantage of that situation for his own benefit. Stop being so naive. HE set you up for all of this criticism and scrutiny, just to help him win a few youth lacrosse games. If your child was on this team, then you know how this team rolls, getting guest players for every game, including CHAMPIONSHIP-ONLY RINGERS, while kids of paying parents like yourself, sit on the bench. Don't tell me that doesn't happen either. I have seen it happen and I know more than one family that was on this team last year, whose children it happened to. This "class act" guy could careless about you and your son. YOU HAVE BEEN USED, by one of the true bottom dwellers in this business. Wake up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny for an organization that is so bad and horrible you do a lot of talking about them.did your son get cut from a team.hmmmmmmm......

Fake news. They combine teams for all tournaments. Fact. They are a pickup team like High Voltage or Long Boards. The only difference is those teams are actually good. 24 will take anyone if they think they can help them. No such thing as an uninvited guest. My only question is to the parents who actually are paying for a travel team, but whose kids are benched when they find a better guest player. Why do you put up with that?????? Do you like being a 24 DOOR MAT???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually if you look at your link, the only teams that are any good are the ones that are talked about incessantly on this board. Hello! Naptown did not get a lot of good competition last year, dummy! Wake-up! BBL is good, not great. I'm sure most parents on a top team have heard of them.

True. That was one of the worst tourneys of the summer. Means nothing. Dude hasn't got a clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

Wake up Dad! Your "class act" friend, who you think was doing you this huge favor, is not your friend and he wasn't doing you any favors. He took advantage of that situation for his own benefit. Stop being so naive. HE set you up for all of this criticism and scrutiny, just to help him win a few youth lacrosse games. If your child was on this team, then you know how this team rolls, getting guest players for every game, including CHAMPIONSHIP-ONLY RINGERS, while kids of paying parents like yourself, sit on the bench. Don't tell me that doesn't happen either. I have seen it happen and I know more than one family that was on this team last year, whose children it happened to. This "class act" guy could careless about you and your son. YOU HAVE BEEN USED, by one of the true bottom dwellers in this business. Wake up!

let me guess the only way you could be so mad is that your child was the kid that got pushed to the back of the bench

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have no idea what your talking about . there was never any guest players all the kids that started the year on the roster finished. provide facts if your going to continue talking nonsense what kids were guest players ???? you are by far the dumbest poster on here congrats for that, because its tough to do! Guessing your sons team lost to 24 east and need to have a excuse why you paid 4 times the amount of money and lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah, the insistent voice of ignorance is heard from again. Good boy. Someone should pat your head and give you a scooby snack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

I feel for your boy as he clearly is good enough to play 2023 with most teams and it would have been sad for him to miss a year. To be clear though, the whole point on here is that 24 is a shady organization that will cut corners and take advantage to simply get a win. They are the bottom of this sport. Your son is not the only thing wrong with the way they do things. He is simply the most visible. Probably because he was so clearly not a 24. Who is he playing for next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

Did you at any time during the tournament at Purchase think it about whether or not it was fair/rigth to send your 2023 son out there to win a 2024 braveheart tournament? I assure you [ChillLaxin] didn't. For them it was a win at all costs. Forget the arguments about what about hs or this that and the other. It was a 2024 Bracket and when it came down to deciding the game 24 but a 2023 out there against 2024. So forgive me if I don't buy in to the true gentleman and class acts statements.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

I feel for your boy as he clearly is good enough to play 2023 with most teams and it would have been sad for him to miss a year. To be clear though, the whole point on here is that 24 is a shady organization that will cut corners and take advantage to simply get a win. They are the bottom of this sport. Your son is not the only thing wrong with the way they do things. He is simply the most visible. Probably because he was so clearly not a 24. Who is he playing for next year?

TEAM 24 EAST

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

Did you at any time during the tournament at Purchase think it about whether or not it was fair/rigth to send your 2023 son out there to win a 2024 braveheart tournament? I assure you [ChillLaxin] didn't. For them it was a win at all costs. Forget the arguments about what about hs or this that and the other. It was a 2024 Bracket and when it came down to deciding the game 24 but a 2023 out there against 2024. So forgive me if I don't buy in to the true gentleman and class acts statements.

your gripe is with the tournament directors.any tournament 24 entered they told directors that they had a player of age but not of grade.directors had no problem with that.let me guess your a trump hater too.get over it vineyard vine dad.let me guess your wife was the cop with the red solo cup in her hand that could barely stand up on her own looking to start a fight because our boys played to rough.send me your address and i will send you a sympathy card.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have no idea what your talking about . there was never any guest players all the kids that started the year on the roster finished. provide facts if your going to continue talking nonsense what kids were guest players ???? you are by far the dumbest poster on here congrats for that, because its tough to do! Guessing your sons team lost to 24 east and need to have a excuse why you paid 4 times the amount of money and lost.

You want facts? Here is just one example of MANY.

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18
SACHEM SOCCER COMPLEX, HOLTSVILLE NY
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: TEAM 24 vs HIGH VOLTAGE

Team 24 Coach recruited the top player from the Tomahawks, a team that participated in the tourney but did not advance to championship game, to play with them for ONLY the championship game. The boy was the top Express player at the time, who I believe now plays for WP. Has to be one of the top players at this age, anywhere.

I'm sure you didn't forget about that game, daddy-o. The boy was great and NEVER, EVER came off the field. He took EVERY single faceoff, while the real FO boy sat the bench. I don't think the boy lost a single FO.

And, no. High Voltage didn't lose that game. They won EASILY, even with your guest for the championship game. Don't you know?? Cheaters NEVER prosper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want facts? Here is just one example of MANY.

BASH AT THE BEACH
7/15/18
SACHEM SOCCER COMPLEX, HOLTSVILLE NY
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: TEAM 24 vs HIGH VOLTAGE

Team 24 Coach recruited the top player from the Tomahawks, a team that participated in the tourney but did not advance to championship game, to play with them for ONLY the championship game. The boy was the top Express player at the time, who I believe now plays for WP. Has to be one of the top players at this age, anywhere.

I'm sure you didn't forget about that game, daddy-o. The boy was great and NEVER, EVER came off the field. He took EVERY single faceoff, while the real FO boy sat the bench. I don't think the boy lost a single FO.

And, no. High Voltage didn't lose that game. They won EASILY, even with your guest for the championship game. Don't you know?? Cheaters NEVER prosper.

so glad that you follow lil boys lax so well.let me guess your boy is the one that sat on the bench.move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, let’s move on from the 24 east/ team LI. Everyone knows MG will run everything he touches into the ground. And had taught win at all costs. Couple of big tournaments coming up. Looks like Taz is creme of the crop in Blatant. Who comes out 2,3 and 4?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t believe a bunch of men hiding behind a key board ripping apart organizations, kids, parents and coaches, all over a 12 year old! The kid is only 12 and was valid to play, be lucky he wasn’t a hold back u all would really be crying! Why don’t u see what talent the kid has a teach your son to play hard like that! Or ask the parents what they did to do to get to that level! No instead U all make excuses “why my team lost” never in my life did I see a bunch of cowards talking behind a keyboard like this, and shame on ripping apart any team that is trying to get better!
And team 24 east, good luck this year and welcome, not all the teams act like what u see on this feed, sounds like parents that make excuses why their kid fell short!
And the dad that had to defend his kid, he is a great player kids should learn half his talent

Complaining that a 12 yr old beat your “Johnny” and trying to find the flaw, just shows that maybe it’s time to put your stick down cause clear this is not a sport for you!

Page 16 of 70 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard