BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 36 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing this weekend at Columbus Day Tourney

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h20180924134553859646a3deed8ea47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will anyone even score on Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only if they play themselves...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Once the starters build the lead... The bench will empty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is 91 hiding? Still licking their wounds from the last Express beat down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is they would play up except the bottom 10 have to get playing time in the blow outs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Havoc schedule out for this age group. Hopefully they break that up to A and B divisions. Otherwise a waste of time some of those matchups. Especially for 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is 91 hiding? Still licking their wounds from the last Express beat down?

They must be sharing the hideout with Igloo and S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is having fun practicing, and also playing soccer and flag football with his friends.
Have fun with your fall tourneys losers. We'll see you clowns in the spring when it matters.
Why not just scrimmage yourself since you are so good, and you have 35 on your roster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is having fun practicing, and also playing soccer and flag football with his friends.
Have fun with your fall tourneys losers. We'll see you clowns in the spring when it matters.
Why not just scrimmage yourself since you are so good, and you have 35 on your roster.

Flag football? who is the clown? He's 11 - you can take the training wheels of his bicycle and peel off his bubble wrap. Flag football.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Flag football? who is the clown? He's 11 - you can take the training wheels of his bicycle and peel off his bubble wrap. Flag football.

Not OP but haven't you gotten the memo? REAL football is literally the worst thing you can do with your kid. You sound like an uneducated meat head. Clock out and read something besides jug head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flag football 😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not OP but haven't you gotten the memo? REAL football is literally the worst thing you can do with your kid. You sound like an uneducated meat head. Clock out and read something besides jug head.

This is the Boys 2025 thread. I think you were looking for the Girls. Next time, check the top of the page. It’ll let you know what thread you’re posting on.

Soccer and flag football??? And mani-pedis every Saturday at noon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“...scientists found that playing tackle football before the age of 12 increased the odds of problems with behavioral regulation, apathy and executive functioning later in life by twofold, and the odds of suffering symptoms of depression threefold.”

“Experiencing head trauma at early ages could lead to problems later because young brains are particularly vulnerable. Between the ages of 10-12, says Dr. Robert Cantu, a professor of neurology at BU and a leading expert on head trauma, the brain is maximizing its connectivity and fine-tuning its structural development. Intelligence, mood tendencies, and impulse control are starting to take shape. Repeated hits to the head can only disrupt the cognitive growth process. “They can keep your brain from reaching its genetically-endowed potential,” says Cantu.”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Boys 2025 thread. I think you were looking for the Girls. Next time, check the top of the page. It’ll let you know what thread you’re posting on.

Like father like son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hopefully your union dues get your family access to a good neurologist. (Google that if you don't know what that is). You're probably off to work now. Have a nice day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget the scientists and the studies on football, they need to study the insignificant brains that the parents possess for mocking kids that play either flag football or soccer. Enough with the BS of my kid is tougher than yours because chances are that the parents doing the mocking have the kids on the bench wishing they were the starters that also play soccer and/or flag football. SAD PARENTS ARE RUINING SPORTS AS WE KNOW IT. If your child was a cyber bully s#*t would hit the fan, so maybe it’s time parents realize cyber bullying other parents is just as bad if not worse. #enoughisenough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget the scientists and the studies on football, they need to study the insignificant brains that the parents possess for mocking kids that play either flag football or soccer. Enough with the BS of my kid is tougher than yours because chances are that the parents doing the mocking have the kids on the bench wishing they were the starters that also play soccer and/or flag football. SAD PARENTS ARE RUINING SPORTS AS WE KNOW IT. If your child was a cyber bully s#*t would hit the fan, so maybe it’s time parents realize cyber bullying other parents is just as bad if not worse. #enoughisenough.

Well said. That was as ignorant a statement I have ever seen on this site. And that is saying something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express over Geese in two games 22-2 .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how was the tournament today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the scores Mr laxer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And nothing like running up the score against 11 year old kids.. I guess they’re working on their Power Ranking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if any of the 25 kids on the bench played ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And nothing like running up the score against 11 year old kids.. I guess they’re working on their Power Ranking?

I disagree. Standing around passing the ball is as bad. Either end the game at 10 or 15 goals or just play. Leaving the starters in like some coaches do, is running it up and not cool. But if 2nd and 3rd liners are in there, no issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Geese ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody got in. That's what you get when you play against B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express played great and you could easily see they have played together for years. A lot of good teams out there today Geese, Force, Mohawks and rebels. Use this preseason tournament as a baseline. Let’s see what the teams look like at the end. Props to Force for filling in at last minute. For the rest of the teams not ready to be seen you can save your comments in the pockets of your bathing suits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Geese ?

Legacy B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly don’t understand mixing A teams with B teams in tourneys. My Lacrosse Tourneys is doing it this weekend at this age. Can’t they at least set try to set up balanced competition when you have the numbers. Don’t they understand the better experience every player, team and family has, helps them. At least Blatant does that. No, not associated with Blatant, just sharing customer feedback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love reading these posts. I cannot believe parents really act like this. I wonder what he would have said if the parent said their kid was playing tennis!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if Express plays everybody against someone they're beating, that team should be considered a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who are the A teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More concussions in flag football, Soccer and Lax rather than real football at 11 years old. Don't spin it, get the facts. Flag and soccer are more dangerous for you kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More concussions in flag football, Soccer and Lax rather than real football at 11 years old. Don't spin it, get the facts. Flag and soccer are more dangerous for you kids.

That’s ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blast are playing up in the 7th grade bracket for the havoc, the only competition in the 6th grade bracket would have been CSH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is 24 down to one team? I see the Cyclones are in the B bracket next week at Blatant. I assume no more Blaze? Igloo 2, Force 2, Three Village and the Outlaws in there as well. 91 team 2 is nowhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blast are playing up in the 7th grade bracket for the havoc, the only competition in the 6th grade bracket would have been CSH

Coaches dont care its football season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really think it should be. We have had so many conflicts for football and it should come first, same for soccer. These twice week practices with some in the middle of the day... plus fall October tourneys is something I am becoming more and more against. I’d rather go once a week and schedule 2-4 Scrimmages and one November tourney. Come spring/summer and it’s all lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really think it should be. We have had so many conflicts for football and it should come first, same for soccer. These twice week practices with some in the middle of the day... plus fall October tourneys is something I am becoming more and more against. I’d rather go once a week and schedule 2-4 Scrimmages and one November tourney. Come spring/summer and it’s all lax.

Lacrosse, like all youth sports, are becoming year round endeavors. Its getting to the point that youth organizations need rules set in place to limit off season play. HS and Colleges have specific seasons and guidelines to prevent players from meeting all year round. Family, schoolwork and social interaction have all taken a backseat to the pursuit of dollars on the backs of hardworking parents.

Page 14 of 36 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard