BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 70 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just checked Tourneymachine. Taz CRUSHED both I-glue and 24 lacrosse. Neither team could remotely compete. Never expected 24 to give any A team trouble, but surprised Iglue couldn't at least give them a game. Completely shut out! How embarrassing, especially considering Taz lost so many top players this year. Apparently Zummo has those boys back playing team lacrosse, like the Keenan days. Congrats Taz!

Just checked Tourneymachine. Taz CRUSHED both I-glue and 24 lacrosse. Neither team could remotely compete. Never expected 24 to give any A team trouble, but surprised Iglue couldn't at least give them a game. Completely shut out! How embarrassing, especially considering Taz lost so many top players this year. Apparently Zummo has those boys back playing team lacrosse, like the Keenan days. Congrats Taz!

TAZ lost one midfield player and all the daddy coaches. I have heard the player that left has yet to make a practice for 91
Could be the best off season moves the team has made in years,

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I saw , they did not lose a step . What top talent are you talking about . They looked solid to me . Strong team all around. big win over BBL .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the tazzies on a clean sweep in east islip today. Big step back for igloo. Based on the scores, they’d have trouble with their own B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats on beating igloo? That whole organization is going downhill. Maybe the owners should actually hire quality paid coaches instead of volunteer daddy’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats on beating igloo? That whole organization is going downhill. Maybe the owners should actually hire quality paid coaches instead of volunteer daddy’s.
igloo was missing some players. With that said, TAZ looked very strong . Watched the final, great win .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TAZ lost one midfield player and all the daddy coaches. I have heard the player that left has yet to make a practice for 91

Fake news. Heard they lost a half dozen top players to 91 including best midi and top goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the B teams attackman and the dad paid for the spot, fact

That's an outright lie.

A lot of teams get bashed on here, mostly just to get a rise out of people. Hopefully we all know, the great majority of the posts on BOTC is total BS. However, this is NOT. When you hear about youth lacrosse being the wild west of sports, with no inforced rules and basically anything goes, they are not in reference to reputable teams like Express or 91. They are about teams like 24 Lacrosse. What you read about this team is 100% accurate. I have seen it first hand. This team is one of the blood suckers of youth lacrosse.

This is the last post that you'll see on 24 Lacrosse as they simply don't warrant conversation. They are a mediocre B team, even with all of their invited guests, and that is being very generous. Express B team did a number on them today and they tied the Igloo B team, which may very well be a C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where's that guy from a week ago that said they were "stacked"? Seriously, anybody know what happened? Did they lose players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz beat bbl who is not a top team in OT. Taz in trouble against express and pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. Heard they lost a half dozen top players to 91 including best midi and top goalie.

def did not lose half dozen nor best midfielder or goalie. If they did def did not show.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 is no good they’re not even a good B team . When they started a couple years ago they were heading in the right direction they have since dissolved . They think they combined to make a super team aka ( 24 East ) really ? They took whatever kids that didn’t already quit and threw them on one team lol . In 2024 they will never be a top team , never happen and if u saw their younger teams play today you can easily see they stink too .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 is no good they’re not even a good B team . When they started a couple years ago they were heading in the right direction they have since dissolved . They think they combined to make a super team aka ( 24 East ) really ? They took whatever kids that didn’t already quit and threw them on one team lol . In 2024 they will never be a top team , never happen and if u saw their younger teams play today you can easily see they stink too .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz beat bbl who is not a top team in OT. Taz in trouble against express and pack.
that’s to funny. BBL HAD MORE 8th graders than express. They still lost. They would beat express and WP .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

def did not lose half dozen nor best midfielder or goalie. If they did def did not show.

For the record, they did. Although not taking anything away from their accomplishment today. They are still most certainly a force to be recommend with. Credit to the new coach/owner for keeping this team together, and playing as a team, which was not the case last year. Well done today gentlemen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not so sure. Bbl was a very good team last year. Give credit where credit is due. The book on WP and express has yet to be written. We’ll see what happens down the road, but for now Taz deserves nothing but praise for their performance today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

stop. bbl is legit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack doing any tourneys besides the LI invite only play day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stuff like this cracks me up. A team enters a tournament to compete and you bash them. What do you care what tournament they enter and compete in? If they competed in a lower level tournament and destroyed the competition you would say, they only enter tournaments they can win. Which is armchair dad? It is a bunch of 12 year old boys playing lacrosse and not on their video games. My advice, take your money and instead of that 91 shooting clinic, get yourself an English lesson, you need it.

PS: Yes, my kids stinks, can't throw, can't cradle, [ChillLaxin], he can't even run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL is a solid program. You may not see them much but they are a well run program that competes at all levels. Certainly ahead of igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the B teams attackman and the dad paid for the spot, fact

That's an outright lie.

A lot of teams get bashed on here, mostly just to get a rise out of people. Hopefully we all know, the great majority of the posts on BOTC is total BS. However, this is NOT. When you hear about youth lacrosse being the wild west of sports, with no inforced rules and basically anything goes, they are not in reference to reputable teams like Express or 91. They are about teams like 24 Lacrosse. What you read about this team is 100% accurate. I have seen it first hand. This team is one of the blood suckers of youth lacrosse.

This is the last post that you'll see on 24 Lacrosse as they simply don't warrant conversation. They are a mediocre B team, even with all of their invited guests, and that is being very generous. Express B team did a number on them today and they tied the Igloo B team, which may very well be a C team.

Not going to be the last post about 24. This program is so low they’ll do something to get back in the news. Losing will only make them push on more with they’re sad ways. Since they can’t win with players of age expect to see a stacked team next time out. No doubt they’ll hurt someone sooner or later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz held their own being half the BBL roster played in the world series........last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow..they lost half their starters and still whipped up on Igloo..Says alot for the kids still on the roster.
Didn't 91 lose to Igloo last year???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL. was strong. A lot of 2023 big boys would challenge any one of those teams. Def beat express. WP who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does Igloo get worse every year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked like the same players from last season. TAZ looked very strong everywhere, so would have to agree fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stuff like this cracks me up. A team enters a tournament to compete and you bash them. What do you care what tournament they enter and compete in? If they competed in a lower level tournament and destroyed the competition you would say, they only enter tournaments they can win. Which is armchair dad? It is a bunch of 12 year old boys playing lacrosse and not on their video games. My advice, take your money and instead of that 91 shooting clinic, get yourself an English lesson, you need it.

PS: Yes, my kids stinks, can't throw, can't cradle, [ChillLaxin], he can't even run.
Respect to 24 for playing. Do not listen to the BS on here. !! disgruntled parents always like to stir the pot.. TAZ DAD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked like the same players from last season. TAZ looked very strong everywhere, so would have to agree fake news.

Look a little closer dummy. Not that it matters. This is their team now and nobody is looking back crying about teammates they don’t have. They still have alot of weapons and a new coach that knows how to get them to play the right way. Last year they had a better roster. This year they will have a better TEAM, thanks to far better coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Respect to 24 for playing. Do not listen to the BS on here. !! disgruntled parents always like to stir the pot.. TAZ DAD

No doubt respect to them for playing. The thing with 24 is, will this team now go play another tournament as this team or will they bring in older kids and kids from other clubs just to go to a tournament to win and try to say they are good. I dont have any issue with a good team playing up or down. Go play in a tournament and then bring those same kids to the next tournament and the tournament after that and watch them get better and find the tournaments that are right for that level team. That's what most clubs do and the quality shouldn't be bashed. 24 is bashed because they lack integrity. Will they ever be good, I dont know. Did the kids play hard yesterday, Im sure they did. Will those kids be the same kids that play for that team between now and end of August, highly unlikely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that’s to funny. BBL HAD MORE 8th graders than express. They still lost. They would beat express and WP .

BBL is notorious for bringing older kids to play on LI. The team is also filled with holdbacks that will not qualify for wsyl. Did you see how tall some of them were? Yet the bbl dads are all average size guys. Watching that team play is everything and the only thing wrong with this great sport. 14 yr olds should not be playing vs 12 yr olds. it sickens me that this is tolerated. Even Taz who have much better skills barley pulled off the win. They need to start checking birth certificates. Its so obvious that this needs to be done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look no further than the owner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL is notorious for bringing older
to play on LI. The team is also filled with holdbacks that will not qualify for wsyl. Did you see how tall some of them were? Yet the bbl dads are all average size guys. Watching that team play is everything and the only thing wrong with this great sport. 14 yr olds should not be playing vs 12 yr olds. it sickens me that this is tolerated. Even Taz who have much better skills barley pulled off the win. They need to start checking birth certificates. Its so obvious that this needs to be done.

Stop crying already. It’s called lacrosse in middle school... puberty. Huge differences in size. It evens out in a few years. Now get over it and stop with the excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blood suckers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look no further than the owner.

Actually, they were respectable last year. Best they’ve ever been. Not sure what happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL is notorious for bringing older kids to play on LI. The team is also filled with holdbacks that will not qualify for wsyl. Did you see how tall some of them were? Yet the bbl dads are all average size guys. Watching that team play is everything and the only thing wrong with this great sport. 14 yr olds should not be playing vs 12 yr olds. it sickens me that this is tolerated. Even Taz who have much better skills barley pulled off the win. They need to start checking birth certificates. Its so obvious that this needs to be done.
That is something we all can agree on , To say that BBL is not a tough team is just notIntelligent. BBL has at least 5 to 6 holdbacks on that team . Hats off to TAZ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how is it you know all this, since that team is based far from LI? Stop making crap up, lost daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL is notorious for bringing older
to play on LI. The team is also filled with holdbacks that will not qualify for wsyl. Did you see how tall some of them were? Yet the bbl dads are all average size guys. Watching that team play is everything and the only thing wrong with this great sport. 14 yr olds should not be playing vs 12 yr olds. it sickens me that this is tolerated. Even Taz who have much better skills barley pulled off the win. They need to start checking birth certificates. Its so obvious that this needs to be done.

Stop crying already. It’s called lacrosse in middle school... puberty. Huge differences in size. It evens out in a few years. Now get over it and stop with the excuses.
no one is crying Taz won. It is a problem in Lacrosse they need to narrow the ages . 2 year gaps make a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how is it you know all this, since that team is based far from LI? Stop making crap up, lost daddy.
no one is making it up its a fact, and New Jersey is not that far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just look for the kids with the WSYL cleats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if the player you are afraid of is of age what is your beef? boy plays good hard nose lax.enough already!!!

----

But he is not of age and he plays hard yes but very cheap so we get to keep going. I honestly dont mind my son playing against the older kids but when they are older and dirty is when it gets dangerous. I wish my son could play down and pad his stats. Must be so much fun.

if he is eligible to play in Denver is he of age?yes. is he in eighth grade?yes and is one of the youngest in his grade.stop crying!!!what are you gonna do in the next couple of years when your lil johnny plays against the holdbacks that are 2-3 years older than him.i will give you some friendly advise.take the lax stick out of lil johnnys hands and put a tennis racket or golf club in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just look for the kids with the WSYL cleats

when you overhear the conversation, "hey you guys going to Denver this year?
'(response); No, a bunch of our kids went last year...HMMMMMM

Page 15 of 70 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard