BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 97 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 96 97
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard the 24 2way team has a shot qualifying to Denver after getting a couple of players from PT.

Do you think 24 2way would take Roy from PT too?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard the 24 2way team has a shot qualifying to Denver after getting a couple of players from PT.

When you pick up the worst players from PT it does not help your team.

that is just wrong in so many ways , but factually , 2 way grabbed 2 of the best middis from PT and had a respectable team last year . no one said they were better than PT, just that they had a chance to qualify with some new additions

2way 2024 will be one of the best grade based teams around. When forced to fill half the WSYL roster from their 2025 team and practice squad they may not be as good. Are the two PT pick ups on age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Folks get a little defensive after getting abused the last couple of weeks with daddy ball and use of town fields by directors/coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 2023

PrimeTime
Preds
Express North
Eclipse
2-Way
Ct Wolves
91TS
Everyone else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Folks get a little defensive after getting abused the last couple of weeks with daddy ball and use of town fields by directors/coaches.

Normally, when someone is defensive, they are hiding something or trying to save face. Either way the comments that were made were regarding daddy ball and use of town fields for a profit were true. A lot of parents felt compelled to comment on their own experiences with the same coach regarding that one subject.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok we get it, points were made, good and bad , lets move on please, sometimes people need to learn from their own experiences, travel programs are rotating doors for many reasons enough said

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am hearing CJ fleming formerly superstars box lacrosse is doing some box clinics/training , does anyone have any info on that? i cant seem to find anything on it

he is running some small box clinics at Somers sports , just getting going, but dont have any info beyond that ... maybe call somers sports

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have opinions on any fall tourneys; good or bad. Hear good things about Yale tourney in nov?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yale Fall tourney is run well. 4 games in one day. Low to mid level competition with an occasional strong team here and there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok we get it, points were made, good and bad , lets move on please, sometimes people need to learn from their own experiences, travel programs are rotating doors for many reasons enough said

Well said. However, it's an open forum so you can't dictate comments. 2nd amendment.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats going on in Yorktown?

The Yorktown HS coaches also coach the Yorktown Ballers club teams. Hard to believe.

So playing for their summer program (ballers) is like paying protection money to the mob. Glad CT made this type of extortion illegal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For 2023

PrimeTime
Preds
Express North
Eclipse
--Preds B--
2-Way
Ct Wolves
91TS
Everyone else

Agreed. Top 2 teams got even stronger after tryouts, got best players from teams below them. Next 2 got weaker and better avoid tough comp this fall.

People ignore B teams but Preds B is better than most area teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. However, it's an open forum so you can't dictate comments. 2nd amendment.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to private internet forums.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get over it. your kid suc*s and will be benched on Yorktown.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
How is the 2020 Predators Team? Saw they had a 2020 commit just a day or two after 9/1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the PT 2024 attackman practicing with Schreibers 24 express north team last night? kid looked good, will be additive ... are we already seeing defections from Colsey? the first of many if any of those earlier posts are true is my guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats going on in Yorktown?

The Yorktown HS coaches also coach the Yorktown Ballers club teams. Hard to believe.

So playing for their summer program (ballers) is like paying protection money to the mob. Glad CT made this type of extortion illegal.

What self respecting AD would still permit this type of shenanigans? Parents don't complain?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who runs the ballers? does it affect the youth program at all? do the ballers take field space away from the youth teams? do the ballers run a for profit tourney during the spring youth season? essentially taking money out of the pocket of the youth program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently the better 91Tristate 2022 team will be very solid this year. A bunch of very good core kids with new solid additions. I also heard they are moving up in tournament competition because they rocked many solid B teams last summer and even beat some very legitimate lower AA teams. Anyone know anything about this team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen that 2022 91 TS team play as well as others in our area over the course of the summer. Very legit team and seems to be on par with most other 2022 teams in the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen that 2022 91 TS team play as well as others in our area over the course of the summer. Very legit team and seems to be on par with most other 2022 teams in the area.

Yeah, that squad has some players, goes hard. They are pretty good. Don't think they have the pure talent and athleticism of the (holdback stacked) 2Way, Eclipse, etc. teams but still solid squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who runs the ballers? does it affect the youth program at all? do the ballers take field space away from the youth teams? do the ballers run a for profit tourney during the spring youth season? essentially taking money out of the pocket of the youth program?

The Ballers is run by Yorktown alumni including the current high school head coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone see the PT 2024 attackman practicing with Schreibers 24 express north team last night? kid looked good, will be additive ... are we already seeing defections from Colsey? the first of many if any of those earlier posts are true is my guess

well I guess it was a false alarm as the above boy was at the first PT practice, he and the other big lefty attackman were running the show. should be a good year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are new to the area from Juno Alaska. My son wants to play lacrosse and I was told he should join a club team. Although he is young(13) for his grade(8th) , he is 6’6” and 245 lbs. and pretty athletic. Any suggestions ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are new to the area from Juno Alaska. My son wants to play lacrosse and I was told he should join a club team. Although he is young(13) for his grade(8th) , he is 6’6” and 245 lbs. and pretty athletic. Any suggestions ?

Long island..Westchester lax is 2nd tier

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah, call spalina!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We are new to the area from Juno Alaska. My son wants to play lacrosse and I was told he should join a club team. Although he is young(13) for his grade(8th) , he is 6’6” and 245 lbs. and pretty athletic. Any suggestions ?

Play football!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the perfect situation to reclass.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is not young for his grade in NY. All 8th graders should be 13 right now. If not 13, than still 12. Any kid who is 14 or older was held back at some point - most commonly at entry to Kindergarten.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah, call spalina!

That's funny. Sounds like you have a little Sasquatch in your family. Call wolf pack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant tourney looks like a lot of B teams. Where are the A teams playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son said he heard of a kid who fits those demensions. He said his nickname is actually “SQUACH”. Pretty funny.

Who is this Giant and what town is he from? With that size and his age this kid may Be a one of a kind player since he is almost the size of Alaska himself .

To the parent, Don’t worry about the club team, have himt train with the Lizards!

God Bless!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how long he will be around. he told my son that they move around a
A lot....my kid tells me that he’s “huge”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except Express North 23 won Blatant in Huntington.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't a few of them play on the 2024 team also? There's a few monsters out there on Express North.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice tourney win. Took out 2Way too, dropping them down area 2023 ladder.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Good win by Express North at Blatant tourney and beat 2-Way in process. Moves them closer to Preds at #2. No one else really in action so far this fall so little movement. Only other area team in action was Express North CT who made Halloween Havoc final. Probably makes them about even with Preds "B" team. They definitely have so holdbacks as they are pretty big. We'll see what happens in coming weeks.

"A"
1. Primetime
2. Preds
3. Express North
4. Eclipse
5. 2-Way
6. CT Wolves
7. 91 TS
8. All else.

"B:
1. Preds
2. Express North CT
3. All else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WESTCHESTER 2024

eclipse
express north
prime time
2 way
predators
91 ts

Eclipse, should be strong again this year and have been the tops in 2024 for the last 2 years. still some daddy ball issues on Express and PT , although Daniello told me "no more dad coaches at PT" I still see Colsey out there with his kid . should be stronger with 2 new additions on attack and an upgrade on size . see what happens there. very attack centric and weak up top at middi. Schreiber has 3 dad coaches and until that changes, will struggle, but they have added some big guns this year and will be much stronger and more well rounded that PT. should be a good year , lots of talent around

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WESTCHESTER 2024

eclipse
express north
prime time
2 way
predators
91 ts

Eclipse, should be strong again this year and have been the tops in 2024 for the last 2 years. still some daddy ball issues on Express and PT , although Daniello told me "no more dad coaches at PT" I still see Colsey out there with his kid . should be stronger with 2 new additions on attack and an upgrade on size . see what happens there. very attack centric and weak up top at middi. Schreiber has 3 dad coaches and until that changes, will struggle, but they have added some big guns this year and will be much stronger and more well rounded that PT. should be a good year , lots of talent around

Express north got manhandled by the top LI teams last weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WESTCHESTER 2024

eclipse
express north
prime time
2 way
predators
91 ts

Express north got manhandled by the top LI teams last weekend

Ok but to be fair, they played the absolute top teams in the country and 2way performed far far worse.

Like Reply Quote
Page 58 of 97 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 96 97
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard