BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 130 of 264 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is the best place to find list of all the 2019 D2 college Verbals?? Looking to compare what school has what to help son pick the best school.

The commitment center on the BOTC is the only listing of D2 commits Im aware of

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the best place to find list of all the 2019 D2 college Verbals?? Looking to compare what school has what to help son pick the best school.

The commitment center on the BOTC is the only listing of D2 commits Im aware of

Just be careful the D1 listing is 75% at best. Havnt really checked the d2 list

Some boys got decommitted, some boys change schools, others are at the wrong position and I am sure we all know a few not listed. You best bet if your a 2019 is straight up asking the coach how many they have recruited in the class at that position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will remain in A conference for another year. The girls moved down to B maybe next year for the boys.

Has a new head coach been named ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on the Farmingdale HS Lax League. They are always late but I haven't heard a thing.

I figured they were starting late again. I called their number posted on their website from last year's league. Dynamic Sports picked up (Yes, the parent of DLT, 91, Ducks, East Coast Elite, Empire, and a bunch of other teams). The guy on the phone told me they were not running it this year because of lack of interest.

Interesting how the parent company of a travel program takes over this league, then shuts it down. Probably did it so the only option to play fall ball is through travel lax.

If your not on a travel team, not many options for HS lax players to keep a stick in their hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI will remain in A conference for another year. The girls moved down to B maybe next year for the boys.

Has a new head coach been named ?

Yes

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the enlightenment. Think you can spare a name ?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Any word on the Farmingdale HS Lax League. They are always late but I haven't heard a thing.

I figured they were starting late again. I called their number posted on their website from last year's league. Dynamic Sports picked up (Yes, the parent of DLT, 91, Ducks, East Coast Elite, Empire, and a bunch of other teams). The guy on the phone told me they were not running it this year because of lack of interest.

Interesting how the parent company of a travel program takes over this league, then shuts it down. Probably did it so the only option to play fall ball is through travel lax.

If your not on a travel team, not many options for HS lax players to keep a stick in their hand.

I don't think it is working, because a few teams are going to the Hofstra Tourney in place of this or the DLT Fall Classic. The problem is many of the players do football or soccer, so the commitment to fall lacrosse has always been a challenge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TOM Corcoran a fantastic guy and good coach , hopefully he is able to control the crazy parents .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TOM Corcoran a fantastic guy and good coach , hopefully he is able to control the crazy parents .

Yes, good guy. Not his job to control the meatheads. Lets see if he can bring WI back to relevance.

Good luck to Coach and players, make it a great year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He can start with his Booster/camera guy "good time"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes my kid played for him, one tournament he brought in a guess player, my kid did not step on the field. Great guy my butt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s one of Channeys boys - learned all the tricks from the master.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes my kid played for him, one tournament he brought in a guess player, my kid did not step on the field. Great guy my butt.

Really? The whole tournament your kid didn't step on the field? I call BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very little playing time, use it has a life lesson and motivation for my son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully the guy won't be around since his kid left the school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What guy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What guy?

Booster club guy

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
test

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mother files lawsuit after son doesn't make high school soccer team....

LADUE, Mo. --
A federal judge has refused to order a Missouri high school to put a 16-year-old boy on a soccer team while his family sues for discrimination.

KSDK-TV reports that a federal judge denied the temporary restraining order Monday. The lawsuit is pending.

The lawsuit says the boy, identified as John Doe, didn't make the varsity soccer team at Ladue Horton Watkins High School, and was barred from returning to the junior varsity team because younger players are given precedence.

The lawsuit says that's discrimination, noting that the school lets female juniors play on the girls' junior varsity team.

In denying the restraining order, the judge said the school can set parameters for eligibility and success.

The Ladue School District said in a statement that it agrees with the judge's decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the St. A Jr who died following an alcohol fueled party. Why was this swept under the rug. Does anyone know what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the St. A Jr who died following an alcohol fueled party. Why was this swept under the rug. Does anyone know what happened?

Be brave--Why don't you call the parents and his sibling and ask them? As opposed to asking anonymously on a LACROSSE blog.
This is what BOTC has lowered to? Welcoming these kinds of posts?
A HS teenager dies tragically and there is some sort of conspiracy to "hide" anything from lax dopes? Just because nobody called you personally an gave you the horrible details means that it was swept under the rug. Got it.
You my friend, are the lowest of the low.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm assuming his parents have buried him.

Sarcasm aside, the situation is a very sad one for the family. And since this is a forum to discuss a different topic, why would this be a topic of conversation....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is just terrible why don't you ban this person from being on the site . God Bless the family and his friends

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Be brave--Why don't you call the parents and his sibling and ask them? As opposed to asking anonymously on a LACROSSE blog.
A HS teenager dies tragically and there is some sort of conspiracy to "hide" anything from lax dopes? Just because nobody called you personally an gave you the horrible details means that it was swept under the rug. Got it.

I cant imagine the families grief. It is nightmarish for any family to have to deal with this. But yes, inquiring minds want to know. I'd love to say I couldnt imagine this happening to anyone at that school but I could. Had this been at any other school there would have been more of it on the news and on here. Syosset Sayville Garden City imagine that. This school is no different from any other school, outside of its pervasive problem of partying. And much, if not all, gets swept under the rug. A change of leadership is necessary.

As a community why arent we hearing about social host issues and arrests. Had he been hit by a drunk driver it would have been all over the news. but that didnt happen. Yes it is sad,but this is the age of a different media and this is one medium. I for one would like to use this a teaching moment. For those of us lucky enough to keep hugging our children, yes, I want some detail so i can teach my children, heck scare my children.

I am surprised there is no report or news story about Where he got the Alcohol? How or if he fell, was it out of a car? where were his "perfect" friends? So many lessons to be learned and taught isnt that a better legacy to leave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I cant imagine the families grief. It is nightmarish for any family to have to deal with this. But yes, inquiring minds want to know. I'd love to say I couldnt imagine this happening to anyone at that school but I could. Had this been at any other school there would have been more of it on the news and on here. Syosset Sayville Garden City imagine that. This school is no different from any other school, outside of its pervasive problem of partying. And much, if not all, gets swept under the rug. A change of leadership is necessary.

As a community why arent we hearing about social host issues and arrests. Had he been hit by a drunk driver it would have been all over the news. but that didnt happen. Yes it is sad,but this is the age of a different media and this is one medium. I for one would like to use this a teaching moment. For those of us lucky enough to keep hugging our children, yes, I want some detail so i can teach my children, heck scare my children.

I am surprised there is no report or news story about Where he got the Alcohol? How or if he fell, was it out of a car? where were his "perfect" friends? So many lessons to be learned and taught isnt that a better legacy to leave.

Exactly why I asked. There are a lot of details that I would like to know. It is a tragedy most defiantly, and there are contributing factors that seemed to be hushed up. Why?? All the kids know about what happened. When my son asked me and I had no knowledge, but it was all over social media, there is a big problem!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly why I asked. There are a lot of details that I would like to know. It is a tragedy most defiantly, and there are contributing factors that seemed to be hushed up. Why?? All the kids know about what happened. When my son asked me and I had no knowledge, but it was all over social media, there is a big problem!

First I am hearing about this event as well. How about we take this tragic story and use it as a teaching moment. Help to raise awareness and enlighten our kids who think it can never happen to them. Prayers and strength to the family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the BS that you want to use it as a "teaching moment". All you are concerned about are the salacious details that will add to your real problem with SA when you mentioned " This school is no different from any other school, outside of its pervasive problem of partying"
Its a veiled attack on SA, not some concern for any of the kids involved--"A change of leadership is necessary". Really? A school with 2400+ students, all who are on social media like most/all young teens, is weeping under the rug or covering up something? Nice try.
Cmon', all you want to do is knock SA down a notch. You really want to scare your child or make them more aware of the problems they confront every day? Then open Newsday and read about the opiod problems or DWI arrests that occur on a daily basis. But to say that knowing what happened to this particular young man is just a crock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tragic accident. There is no cover up. Newsday happened to miss the story. St. A's had nothing to do with what happened. The kid had been a student there for less than a month...(not to say there aren't many issues prevalent at St. A's though). Many lives have been and are currently affected by what happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay football's Is in full swing, who thinks football success lead to lax success? Out east with Ward Melville and West Islip, I'm sure those seniors would love to capture a title in both. Massapequa and Farmingdale battle it out on the gridiron and the Dalers look to repeat in the spring. Nassau Garden City looks formidable to clear the tables both.

what team's out there truly have their 6-10 studs or starters playing both?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 Suffolk teams this season ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa will be a lot harder to beat in lacrosse come spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM
SW
HHHE
West Islip

Finals
WM
HHHE

Champs
HHHE by 3 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM
SW
HHHE
West Islip

Finals
WM
HHHE

Champs
HHHE by 3 goals.

Didn't WI lose their best player from last years team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport, Huntington, Smithtown E/W, Hauppauge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport, Huntington, Smithtown E/W, Hauppauge

Smithtown w , WM , HHHE , WI , Sachem E .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Ward Melville

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Ward Melville

Bwahahah, Its them, then everyone else! First year that I am not so sure 2 - 10 are separated by much.

Someone threw in Haupagge, What about Mt Sinai? Hills East, East Ilsip?

But didnt the coaches already sit about the rankings, what was the outcome from that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by NassauLaxDad516
Garden City will win it all again this year on the Nassau division. Bethpage has a few key returning players but not much depth so we'll see how they do.

Bethpage? What about CSH, Wantagh, Locust Valley, Floral Park, Lynbrook & North Shore. Bethpage will be lucky to finish 4th. Most of the teams on this list have the potential to beat each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh / CSH . Two horse race.

Out in Suffolk, Huntington will be worse this year than they were last year. Lost a key player or two to private school and they were bad to begin with.

Like Reply Quote
Page 130 of 264 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard