BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's all BS and a money grab. Your kid will not get much for scholarship money even if hes a top 10 player on Long Island. The only reason for all the money we sink into travel lacrosse is hope it will get out kids into a better college. Most of the time it doesn't work ! STOP the madness and stop giving in to the machine !

Honestly I dont think my son, or pretty much any of yours will get much either. I let my kid play travel because he loves it and its fun. We played in FL, CO, NY, MD, PA, NJ, etc last year and made family trips out of it. Great time I will miss it when its over.

At that point in time I will pull my wallet out and pay for college regardless if he decides to play college or not.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best Box Lacrosse for the winter? Suggestions please. T
Island box lacrosse

Total joke of an organization. Anything affiliated with - is a joke.

I completely agree. Complete disaster. With L disappearing last season and lying about it. Truth just came out in papers recently. Stay away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best Box Lacrosse for the winter? Suggestions please. T

Island box lacrosse

Total joke of an organization. Anything affiliated with - is a joke.

I completely agree. Complete disaster. With L. disappearing last season and lying about it. Truth just came out in papers recently. Stay away.

I concur. Not worth it. If your kid is on a team, speak to the coach about getting time and practicing as a team. There are plenty of tournaments throughout the winter on LI, CT, PA and NJ. The Philadelphia area has some really great competitive programs and the tourneys are well run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play club. enjoy it. Skip the showcases. go to prospect days of the schools you are interested in summer of 20, not before, and the calls will come if they are warranted. Speaking as the father of a 20 and a later side bloomer physically. Even then still, at that point they will watch you seriously and recruit you unless you are one of the freakishly fully grown kids at that point--20 of them will be signed immediately. That's it. Slow your roll, save your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HELLO PEOPLE ! Why are we talking about college in a 2022 forum. I'm gonna let my son enjoy his last few years of lacrosse before we have to start thinking about this BS. My son attends a private school and will be fine with recruiters, according to the school he is "on the radar" and is already being looked at but again I could care less at this time !

I could care less but my sons "on the radar " your sons just like you a scrub. Kid plays third tier travel crap private school

Your a scrub who trolls forum's looking to stir the pot. You probably don't even have a kid that plays lacrosse your just a bored bald fat guy looking to make a friend, well go fish lost !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is hard to navigate if your son is not one of the top 100. I just had a son go through this and Showcases are valuable if you select the correct ones, some aren’t. Most of his interest can from showcases. Prospect days are great because it shows interest. However, on both accounts, you should email the coaches and let them know your attending, your interest, background and even video. They just can’t communicate back until JR year. And copy your club coach to the correspondences. Lastly, start this next fall and into that following summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you think about this ranking?

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are much better teams on long island alone than mustangs, Mesa, HHH, and leading edge. Just because you play in the NLF doesn’t make you good. The rest on list is pretty close. Md rough riders will beat 95% of this list though. So would BBL, who beat express pretty much every time they played them last year. Resolute would beat 3/4 of these teams also. People—get out of the little NLF box your in—much better lacrosse out there. Go play other teams instead of the same teams every tournament. You’ll be better off as a player and a team for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

Not much, but add Boston. Since they can all beat each other on any one day. In other words, it doesn’t matter. However, what does matter is if you want your son at Maverick, you have to be on one of these clubs from our region. Those are the clubs that Carcaterra is most likely to chat with when selecting kids.

https://youtu.be/3Dh-DdoYGx8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

Clearly clueless about the 22’s. Md91 and crabs not even top in Maryland. Li Express tops in NY. Big4 HHH Mesa not elite teams nor is mustangs. No FCA or md RoughRiders??? You can throw Madlax in there also but heard they lost a lot players just going off last years record.

Standings as of last year.

Express
Hawks
Dukes
MD RoughRiders
Smash 91
FCA
Prime time

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

I think you need a hobby.....it's October, come back after spring with your list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

Missing some good teams. DC Express, Madlax, Maryland Roughriders and Dukes to name a few. Dukes in finals at Naptown defeating Hawks and MD RR won Crab Feast defeating Hawks and Leading Edge from this list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

Pretty good but Hawks beat any team on this list or any list 2 out of 3 times. Primetime,Crabs,LI Express all belong ahead of HHH.
91 smash has 1 player that can change a game-but not every game, 91 md top attack is being held back and have to rely on kids from across the country to produce wins in the summer. Has Igloo fell that much to not even make this list or any list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

I think you need a hobby.....it's October, come back after spring with your list.

Team 91 MD
Team 91 Smash
Big 4 HHH
Hawks
Crabs
Leading Edge
LI Express
Texas Mustangs
Primetime
Mesa

Missing some good teams. DC Express, Madlax, Maryland Roughriders and Dukes to name a few. Dukes in finals at Naptown defeating Hawks and MD RR won Crab Feast defeating Hawks and Leading Edge from this list.

FCA throttled Crabs 9-2 at Crab Feast and didn't make your list? MD Roughriders lost 1 game all summer. They won the IMLCA Cup Tourney against Leading Edge. They beat Annapolis Hawks and FCA to win Crab Feast. Their only loss this summer was to Duke's in the Semi's at Naptown and a couple of their key players were injured.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA lost to Edge, Freedom, and 3D NH at the Summer Champions League.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH beat Primetime and Express last season. Mesa beat FCA. The players who couldn’t make Mesa and HHH play for Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't consider MDRR AA and their pull players from their PA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals folded. No more.

Now they have a 45 player roster to draw from. Dukes Elite 2022. They have a good FOGO and the rest are A players. Some out of state AA players from the west coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the most competitive Fall tourney? Big 4? Long Island Invitational?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Nationals folded. No more.

Dukes Nationals didn't fold - they only run through 8th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Rising Sons go 0-3 at a tourney last year against AA teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say without a doubt that United from Long Island is one of the teams to beat ! Revamped roster and solid practice schedule will put this team back in the top teams in the country again !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say without a doubt that United from Long Island is one of the teams to beat ! Revamped roster and solid practice schedule will put this team back in the top teams in the country again !

Mostly same kids as last year, but they add kids every few months so you never know who Dingleberry will bring in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tier 1
Express
91 Smash
Hawks
91 MD
Prime Time
MD Roughriders
Big 4 HHH
DC Express
3D New England
Mesa

Tier 2
FCA MD
Crabs
Leading Edge
Madlax
Laxachussetts
Resolute
Richmond Hawks
Dallas Select
BBL
Texas Mustangs

Tier 3
Thunder
Tri-State
Juiced Cherries
Freedom
Eclipse
Igloo
API
South Shore
Legacy
Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the funniest posts I’ve read in a long time. Same B team as last year. They practice once a week. Impressive. Cant make this stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true

Far from the truth- Like the Hawks they have very little turn around and have the same roster all year long. It shows in the way the play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mostly same kids as last year, but they add kids every few months so you never know who Dingleberry will bring in.

How many kids from United were invited to Maverick? Since the process is that they reach out to the cosches for the top talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons. Best program in the mid Atlantic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Top10

Team 91 MD
Team 91Smash
Crabs
Big 4 HHH
Annapolis Hawks
Rough Riders MD
LI Express
Mesa
Dukes
Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Top 10

Hawks
91NY
Dukes
LI Express
RR MD
91 MD
Crabs
DC Express
MadLax
FIELD
(Edge,Mesa,HHH,API,True,Igloo)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Rebelaws I thought they would crush all on the island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United a team to beat??? Back on top again? When were they on top? Last I checked Big J was virtually winless playing at AA and an early exit in Lehigh “B” bracket. Lost top offensive player. Love how he blames his players all the time.
I have a great idea. How about you repost again after a couple of SUMMER tournaments. Not because of a few practices or even after fall tournaments as many teams have kids missing.
Parents run now. This guy is so full of &@!%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has the toughest defense in the NLF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has the toughest defense in the NLF?

91 MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United a team to beat??? Back on top again? When were they on top? Last I checked Big J was virtually winless playing at AA and an early exit in Lehigh “B” bracket. Lost top offensive player. Love how he blames his players all the time.
I have a great idea. How about you repost again after a couple of SUMMER tournaments. Not because of a few practices or even after fall tournaments as many teams have kids missing.

I heard JM recruited new offensive and defensive players and they have been practicing for some time now. Sounds like you were on the team last year and are just trying to make up some excuse to bash the guy because you didn't make his squad this year. If you did you would know who he has on his roster. With everyone anointing all of these new clubs as the best thing since sliced bread lets give him an opportunity to prove himself now that he is the owner of the team, not just a coach. Who knows, maybe 91 picked your kid to fill out the roster and now has the ability to pick his own players. To be continued...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard JM recruited new offensive and defensive players and they have been practicing for some time now. Sounds like you were on the team last year and are just trying to make up some excuse to bash the guy because you didn't make his squad this year. If you did you would know who he has on his roster. With everyone anointing all of these new clubs as the best thing since sliced bread lets give him an opportunity to prove himself now that he is the owner of the team, not just a coach. Who knows, maybe 91 picked your kid to fill out the roster and now has the ability to pick his own players. To be continued...

How many kids from United got a Maverick invite for next summer. Because those are already out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He didn’t cut anybody!!!!! People left him.
I love your comment, and maybe the rest of his disciples should live it as well “give him an opportunity to prove himself”. Revamped roster??? Who’s on the new roster Pannell and Rabil?
So let’s stop talking them being back on top until he proves something. Summer not fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tier 1
Express
91 Smash
Hawks
91 MD
Prime Time
MD Roughriders
Big 4 HHH
DC Express
3D New England
Mesa

Tier 2
FCA MD
Crabs
Leading Edge
Madlax
Laxachussetts
Resolute
Richmond Hawks
Dallas Select
BBL
Texas Mustangs

Tier 3
Thunder
Tri-State
Juiced Cherries
Freedom
Eclipse
Igloo
API
South Shore
Legacy
Outlaws

I agree with the teams in Tier 1 except 3D and Primetime. Replace with Crabs and LE?.

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard