BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 36 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is locked in for Blatant?

Legacy and Express are in. Ducks are coming back (I forget if they are East Coast Elite or rebels at this age group). Outlaws are coming so I would assume that thier new team, Rebels, will come too. That's all I know for now.

East Coast Elite does not have a 2023 team. Therefore you don't know anything.

I know you're a useless chump.

There are a few more teams locked in. The weather looks good and it should be a great day of early season lax. Unless that grumpy [ChillLaxin] from the prior post shows up. His kid must play for the Turtles and hes pissed they're not doing fall tourneys.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Spartans vs 91 Warriors would be a great matchup in the 2023 division. All these parents wrote their $4000 checks now lets see who has the better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Spartans vs 91 Warriors would be a great matchup in the 2023 division. All these parents wrote their $4000 checks now lets see who has the better team

Igloo A and B would be a better matchup after the mass exodus from their A team. That's what happens when you take people's money and leave their kids on the bench. Serves them right. And from what I hear, both Igloo teams are better than S2S. I guess we're back to Bandits and Express, then probably Turtles and then everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so funny! The only people who talk smack about clubs are the ones whose kid got cut from the team or left because he didn’t touch the field. I wonder how hard it would be to figure out who is talking? How many players got cut from or left Igloo A because they didn’t play?? A few? What about Warriors? One or two? Outlaws? A couple? S2S? 3 kids? I’m sure it’s not hard to figure out who the b$tches are. Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I’m 100% sure of the following: Igloo A is better than Igloo B, S2S will once again field a highly competitive team, Warriors are better than Spartans, and hopefully everyone that left teams for greener pastures found them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don’t make any sense - why would someone stay if their kid doesn’t play?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes perfect sense. Your son wasn't good enough to play meaningful minutes, you left, and now you talk smack about the old club whenever possible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re an stunad. Read it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo A and B would be a better matchup after the mass exodus from their A team. That's what happens when you take people's money and leave their kids on the bench. Serves them right. And from what I hear, both Igloo teams are better than S2S. I guess we're back to Bandits and Express, then probably Turtles and then everyone else.

Shore 2 Shore will crush Igloo A after that debacle over there. Igloo B will beat Igloo A this year, and True Blue will beat Shore 2 Shore, Express, and Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shore 2 Shore will crush Igloo A after that debacle over there. Igloo B will beat Igloo A this year, and True Blue will beat Shore 2 Shore, Express, and Igloo.

Turtles will beat True Blue. They will be very competitive with S2S and Igloo, too. It wouldn’t surprise me if we beat Igloo. Unless they changed their entire offense and plays, which they are too arrogant to do.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
test

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles vs TB in the championship of every tournament this summer. They both have the most obnoxious parents, that must mean their kids are great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles will beat True Blue. They will be very competitive with S2S and Igloo, too. It wouldn’t surprise me if we beat Igloo. Unless they changed their entire offense and plays, which they are too arrogant to do.

so the Turtles, a team with a handful of practices, and no games are gonna surprise who???? C'mon Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so the Turtles, a team with a handful of practices, and no games are gonna surprise who???? C'mon Dad!

It's not a Turtles dad writing that dribble. No one got on here from Turtles writing that they are better than anyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The talent on the turtles will allow them to compete in A brackets immediately. Winning tourneys.. that will take teamwork, which we will find out huh...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not a Turtles dad writing that dribble. No one got on here from Turtles writing that they are better than anyone else.

Yes it is. And everyone knows which ones are doing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo A will be fine, Rebels/Outlaws will still stink, Turtles will be good, Empire A/B will stink balls, True Blue will continue to out drink everyone and at least 2 of 3 91 teams will be good. Oh yeah, legacy will stink again this year..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the teams look in the legacy tournament yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you're that interested you should have gone and watched!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you're that interested you should have gone and watched!

I did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose playing in the Octoberfest TriStar?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of the co-conspirators with Chan. "you got to mine and I'll go to yours", they all make bank!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of the co-conspirators with Chan. "you got to mine and I'll go to yours", they all make bank!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't really care who makes money, just looking to see who was attending.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels were most of Outlaws A team from last year plus a few new upgrades.
Legacy looked better than expected, but still have some work to do.
rebels looks to be very similar to the Ducks team from last year. They played well.
Warriors were very similar to last year. They looked a bit bigger. Not sure about new kids.
Outlaws struggled. Don’t know which team that was from last year, but they had a difficult day.
The Express team is Roar from last year. Absorbed by Express. They played well for a team consisting of many kids from a single team.

Some good games. Some not as good. But overall, a fun day of fall lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your spot on with that assessment!
Warriors looked better then all the teams.
Outlaws struggled.
The rest were good just need more time playing together.
Yes,legacy looked better than last year.I guess they picked up a few more good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express was a new team put together. Looks like they all moved from another team based on all the matching helmets. They played well, very aggressive. Very good middies, huge falloff when first come off.

91 always a good product, the most organized and beatable when everyone else catches up. They have been together long time so offense clicked early.

LI rebels is a new team. Some good players and will give you a good game early before ruining out of steam. Excellent goalie.

Outlaws were worst team there. They have a lot of work to do. Didn’t look strong at any position.

Rebels were old outlaws. Looked much of the same. Not really any offensive threats. Looked sloppy for a team that has been together under another name.

Legacy was strong until they played a real team and then got manhandled. Looks like they are still rebuilding. Had a big attack, but can’t get them the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels were most of Outlaws A team from last year plus a few new upgrades.
Legacy looked better than expected, but still have some work to do.
rebels looks to be very similar to the Ducks team from last year. They played well.
Warriors were very similar to last year. They looked a bit bigger. Not sure about new kids.
Outlaws struggled. Don’t know which team that was from last year, but they had a difficult day.
The Express team is Roar from last year. Absorbed by Express. They played well for a team consisting of many kids from a single team.

Some good games. Some not as good. But overall, a fun day of fall lacrosse.

Rebels looked amazing. They'll be the team to beat this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't really care who makes money, just looking to see who was attending.

And you didn't like the answer that was given, too bad! But if you know anything about how this works, you know who is going,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are spot on with that assessment!
I feel The same.warroirs just a step above the rest but not much.Legacy had a solid team. All teams seemed very comparable.
Outlaws struggled.
It’s nice to see a tournament with all the teams for the most part having close games.The tournament was ran very well and the officiating was great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]how did the teams look in the legacy tournament yesterday

Express was a new team put together. Looks like they all moved from another team based on all the matching helmets. They played well, very aggressive. Very good middies, huge falloff when first come off.

91 always a good product, the most organized and beatable when everyone else catches up. They have been together long time so offense clicked early.

LI rebels is a new team. Some good players and will give you a good game early before ruining out of steam. Excellent goalie.

Outlaws were worst team there. They have a lot of work to do. Didn’t look strong at any position.

Rebels were old outlaws. Looked much of the same. Not really any offensive threats. Looked sloppy for a team that has been together under another name.

Legacy was strong until they played a real team and then got manhandled. Looks like they are still rebuilding. Had a big attack, but can’t get them the ball.

[/quote

So the LI Rebels and the Rebels are two different teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that’s the 3rd team for Express. FYI. Great coaching. Coach K is awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy got manhandled?!?
Your a hammerhead.
They won almost every face off against 91.
And three shots hit the post.
5-1 was the score.
You are a hammerhead!!!
Just can’t give credit where credit is due!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are 3rd team why are they in A bracket and Hedstrom in B at Blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy got manhandled?!?
Your a hammerhead.
They won almost every face off against 91.
And three shots hit the post.
5-1 was the score.
You are a hammerhead!!!
Just can’t give credit where credit is due!

Not sure what a hammerhead is, but you “almost won every faceoff”. What does that mean, so you lost more than you won? You still lost 5-1, correct? You hit 3 post, so the ball didn’t go in right, so you still lost 5-1, correct? Even if the three went in, you still Lose 5-4, correct?

I willl give credit where it is due. You almost won every faceoff and hit three post, way to go. You know what they say offense wins games, defense wins championships and hitting 3 post wins a donut. . But I’m the hammerhead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they are 3rd team why are they in A bracket and Hedstrom in B at Blatant

STOP USING LOGIC!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

[/quote

So the LI Rebels and the Rebels are two different teams?

No, but BOTC does not allow you to name one of the teams and defaults it to rebels. The team is LI Rupoop. They were the Ducks last year but the coaches split off on their own to form a new club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the warriors are top of the A division right now...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a much better team than they were last year. Got some size

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the warriors are top of the A division right now...

Stop trying to stir the pot. No one on the Warriors thinks that. Just enjoy your son’s fall schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the teams look that played in the Halloween Havoc?

Page 14 of 36 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard