Hilton Head Island High School SC 2019 Att Jake Rader Commits to Lander University

Hilton Head Island high school (SC) 2019 Att Jake Rader of Top left & FCA has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lander University.

High School: Hilton Head Island high school (Hilton Head Island , SC)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Lander University
Club Team: Top Left, FCA West GA
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All Lower State Attack, 2018 Offensive Player of the Year
Why did you choose Lander University, Men's D2? "I was fortunate to have multiple choices. When selecting a school the best advice I received was from my Uncle, “Go where they show you the love”, and coach LePore and the staff at Lander definitely showed me the love. The facilities are some of the best I’ve seen, and Lander’s commitment to building a top program is very apparent. I am very excited to play for coach LePore and attend LU next Fall. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my Mom and Dad for supporting me unconditionally. Thank you to my club coach Christian Harris for all your support and guidance throughout the last 4 years. Thank you to my High school coach Will Callegari for helping me achieve my goals. And a big thank you to my teammates for pushing me to become a better player. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Roanoke, Guilford "

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com