Damonte Ranch High School NV 2019 Def AJ Mercurio Commits to University of Denver

Damonte Ranch High School (NV) 2019 Def AJ Mercurio of Booth Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Denver.

High School: Damonte Ranch High School (Reno, NV)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Defense
College Committed to: University of Denver
Club Team: Booth Lacrosse, Team MN
Lacrosse Honors: 3x First Team All League, 3x First Team All State & 3x Varsity Captain, Inside Lacrosse All Star
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose University of Denver, Men's D1? "Along with Hall of Fame Coach Bill Tierney, great coaches, Coach Orsen and Coach Brown, I wanted to be a continued part of the westward movement of Lacrosse. University of Denver is a beautiful campus that has all of my academic requirements and allows my to enjoy the outdoors similar to my home in Reno"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my Mom, Dad and my entire family that has been supportive every second of this journey. I also want to thank some amazing coaches. Mike Sweeney, Nick DiMauro, Tim Booth, Alex Coates and Justin Hoban"
What Other Colleges Did You Consider? "Cleveland State, Jacksonville University, Utah"

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com