Lakeville North High School MN 2020 Att, Draw Chloe Fisher Commits to University of Louisville

Lakeville North High School (MN) 2020 Att, Draw Chloe Fisher of Minnesota Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Louisville.

High School: Lakeville North High School (Lakeville, MN)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Draw
College Committed to: University of Louisville
Club Team: Minnesota Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All State 2017 & 2018 All Conference 2017 & 2018
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose University of Louisville, Women's D1? "Since I began my recruiting process Louisville was always in my top choices for school. The first time I stepped on campus the thing I immediately noticed was the people and the energy. Everyone is so passionate about what they do and they want to be the best and there’s no stopping that. The school offers amazing academic help with all the facilities they have for athletes. But aside from all that, the coaches are such wonderful people and they really want what’s best for you. Coach Teeter is one of the best and I can’t wait to get to Louisville and help re build his program. #L1C4"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I thank my parents for all the support and flexibility with my sceduale through out the years. They have came to everything I have every played in and havnt missed a second of it. I thank my club coaches for the opportunities they have given me. From traveling across the country to our practices back in Minnesota, they are constantly pushing me and helping me get better everyday. I thank my teammates for helping me succeed through out the years and pushing me and challenging me to become a better lacrosse player. "
What other colleges did you consider? "USC, Boulder, Lindenwood, ASU."

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com