BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 class has some very good talent. How many from this class can crack a Varsity team this Spring? Public, MIAA, WCAC varsity teams are very tough to make as freshman.

All of the 2022's at Spalding will make Varsity, and start all season. They will also all be All-MIAA and All-American's and Spalding will start their string of 4 straight MIAA tournament championships. If they aren't then Ripley is going to implode.

My guess is most will make the freshman team and not see the field.

You guess wrong. BK is running the lacrosse boosters group and Phipps is a hawks puppet. 2022's will be starters on V.

It still amazes me that people would send their kids to Spalding.

Ripley and BK despise each other so watch for that dynamic too

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please just finish string my stick....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 class has some very good talent. How many from this class can crack a Varsity team this Spring? Public, MIAA, WCAC varsity teams are very tough to make as freshman.

Clearly you've never had a kid play D1. All that matters is where the player is the summer before his junior year. No one cares who makes varsity as a freshman. If you make it and sit the pine, you may have been better off to play for a good JV program and get 100% of the reps. Frankly, if you're good enough, you don't need to play any club until that summer if at all. Seriously, all a coach needs to do is see a stud once or twice (UA and a showcase suffice) and he's getting an offer. Those players jump off of the page (usually big, fast and great stickwork at least at M and D).

Clearly! Clearly the question wasn't who will play D-1. I guess reading and comprehension is not a requirement when replying to a post. Thanks however for your input .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares especially not the recruiters. Aside from some nut job dads who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Locally grown, nationally known. Crabs may have to change that. Bringing in players isn’t new, but it’s an indication that the local boys aren’t as enamored with the program. Still a strong program and they performed well this summer. Crabs will get stronger in HS. Hawks still the cream of this class. Good summer for Maryland teams. Crabs in finals of both NLF events and semis of Crab Feast, 91 MD winning NLF, Hawks winning Naptown and semis of Crab Feast, Roughriders winning Crab Feast and semis of Naptown, FCA finals of Crab Feast. Some do it with guest players and some don’t, but if you are on one of these top teams, your kid will get the looks they need to get recruited.

Whether rosters are posted on this anonymous forum or not, many clubs post their rosters. Crabs, FCA and Roughriders for starters.

Crabs also made the semi-finals of Young Guns.

Young Guns was mostly B teams at 2022. Crab Feast has the A team’s for 2022 this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems like the Towson Gold Standard Autumn Gold Showcases have the best teams in them this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems like the Towson Gold Standard Autumn Gold Showcases have the best teams in them this year.

Who is playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's too much gold for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is playing?

Yes, please fill us in and let us all know who is playing in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares especially not the recruiters. Aside from some nut job dads who cares?

Plenty of people care. Especially the crazy dads. It wasn't a question about recruitment or who will play D-1. Not everyone on here is a bitter ,crazed ,let me live my life thru my teenager, lunatic sideline screaming donk off! It was simply to state the awesome amount of talent for this age group in this region and the possibility some young men might make Varsity freshman year. Everyone knows the ups and downs that comes along with it. Playing time vs riding the pine. However there has been plenty of freshman over the past few years who have come right in and made huge contributions to team. MIAA teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi. SO excited about Spalding in 2019 and in future years. Can anyone on this websight comment on the relationship between Ripley and BK? I don't now either personally but to me this relationship is the single most important factor in what we like to call "the movement". I am very hopeful.

I am sure Rip's guys have the attention of the powers that be in Rabil's new league. Do you think this alone will wreck the relationship between BK and Rip? I sure hope not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excited about Spalding in ‘19? Why? They stink. Always have - always will. What do Rip and BK (whoever they are) have to do with a high school program? They aren’t the coaches. Unless you live in the Bernie or Dedna why in the world would you chose to play lacrosse there? If you like losing it’s the perfect place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi. SO excited about Spalding in 2019 and in future years. Can anyone on this websight comment on the relationship between Ripley and BK? I don't now either personally but to me this relationship is the single most important factor in what we like to call "the movement". I am very hopeful.

I am sure Rip's guys have the attention of the powers that be in Rabil's new league. Do you think this alone will wreck the relationship between BK and Rip? I sure hope not.

I think Rip is the pitcher and BK is the catcher.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing like paying over $2k to sit on the bench for a team that imports players that reduce your son's playing time significantly. Then to top it off, you don't make the Conference semis and fail to win one measly summer tournament. I guess you can always sell your Crabs gear online for a premium to a bigger chump than you....

Yikes. Sounds like some bitterness.

Try selling an Evergreen helmet. PlayItAgain wouldn’t even take the chin strap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong Autumn Platinum will have the best teams playing

That's too much gold for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It just depends on what inning it is, sometimes they switch positions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Severna Park HS is a better school with better facilities than Spalding and Severn. And it's free. They can probably even teach your son how to spell website. Not sure why anyone pays for the child to go to Spalding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What?? What is this all about? Doesnt make sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People who come here and make personal attacks and negative comments about Coaches and joke around like this is completely out of line . Almost every head coach at this level or any level has a son or at the very least kids. Asking people on this thread to comment about 2 peoples relationships is flat out comical. If the relationship is so important to you just ask either of them or even better ask the head coach at Splading. If you had any guts at all that would be the path to take for your concerns . Sadly, if you knew any of them at all you would know how approachable and easy it is to have complete access to them. What is "the movement" ? Sounds like if are already apart of that program it is a little late to be trying to figure out anything. Enjoy that ride and have fun bashing a program and good men that are the leaders and supporters of the program. Comments and remarks like the above only remind all of us just how sad the parents and clueless about that program.
Good luck to those 2 coaches, supporters, fathers and the head coach with navigating these clowns for the next few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are top fall tournaments and who is playing in them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant fall jam is our on tourne machine so interesting line ups!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North American Lacrosse Fall Event on 11/11 in New Castle, DE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North American Lacrosse Fall Event on 11/11 in New Castle, DE.

The website says these teams are attending:
Annapolis Hawks
BBL
Freedom
Igloo
Iron Horse Austin
Iron Horse Dallas
Juiced Cherries
Laxachusetts
Leading Edge
LI Express
LI Legacy
Madlax-Capital
NH Tomahawks
Prime Time
Richmond Hawks
Rising Sons
Sweetlax FL
Sweetlax NY
Team 91 MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People who come here and make personal attacks and negative comments about Coaches and joke around like this is completely out of line . Almost every head coach at this level or any level has a son or at the very least kids. Asking people on this thread to comment about 2 peoples relationships is flat out comical. If the relationship is so important to you just ask either of them or even better ask the head coach at Splading. If you had any guts at all that would be the path to take for your concerns . Sadly, if you knew any of them at all you would know how approachable and easy it is to have complete access to them. What is "the movement" ? Sounds like if are already apart of that program it is a little late to be trying to figure out anything. Enjoy that ride and have fun bashing a program and good men that are the leaders and supporters of the program. Comments and remarks like the above only remind all of us just how sad the parents and clueless about that program.
Good luck to those 2 coaches, supporters, fathers and the head coach with navigating these clowns for the next few years.

OK Rip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With an attitude like that. This place would be dullsville !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What?? What is this all about? Doesnt make sense

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone check out the BOC rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The what? Enlighten us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The what? Enlighten us.

Top right hand side of page click on rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good fall matchups happening this weekend ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOVA SPOTLIGHT - RESULTS from today's Terrapin Classic:

Madlax Capital 9 Patriots 5
Patriots 7 Blackwolf 4

Madlax Capital 13 STEPS 2
Blackwolf 7 STEPS 6

Blackwolf is not even better than Madlax Capital. BLACKWOLF, don't believe the hype. VLC won like 1 HOCO game the last two years. Madlax, best in NOVA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriots 7 Blackwolf 4

Blackwolf 7 STEPS 6

Blackwolf is not even better than Madlax Capital. BLACKWOLF, don't believe the hype. VLC won like 1 HOCO game the last two years. Madlax, best in NOVA.

Yeah but how did Evergreen do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the deal with Hawks and St. Mary’s school social media feuding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Ripley effect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by that gem I'm gonna guess a 13-year-old is running that Hawks account. Whoever it is needs to have a deep breath and count to 10 before composing a post and then needs to run a spelling and grammar check on it before hitting "Share."

The post has been deleted so the grown-ups must have gotten involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriots 7 Blackwolf 4

Blackwolf 7 STEPS 6

Yeah but how did Evergreen do?

All the DMV teams did well at the Terrapin Fall Classic Playday:
Blackwolf 2-1 (loss to Patriot)
Madlax 3-0
MD Roughriders: 3-0
Next Level: 2-0-1 (tied Southshore)

A few other teams were undefeated also (Sweetlax FL, Iron Horse Dallas). Too bad they didn't have playoffs.

Strange playing these games on mini-fields carved out of baseball diamonds. Maplezone is nice for baseball. Not great for lacrosse past 6th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by that gem I'm gonna guess a 13-year-old is running that Hawks account. Whoever it is needs to have a deep breath and count to 10 before composing a post and then needs to run a spelling and grammar check on it before hitting "Share."

I'm sure everyone involved is embarrassed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the funny part. Ripley himself runs that account.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the funny part. Ripley himself runs that account.

Amateur hour. Good luck coach Phipps.

Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard