BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Girls 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bellax9
Some pretty harsh words about Liberty. My daughter played last year on their black and is playing again this year. Oh and she also made TG black. She had a great experience, made a ton of new friends, and increased her lax IQ ten fold. You have to evaluate your daughter and decide what program is best for her...after all that’s who it’s really about.

Thanks for the summary. I'm in Nassau and daughter will be starting travel next year.

In regards to TG vs Liberty, did you prefer one over the other? Pros/ cons?

Thanks in advance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes jesters is the club if you like mommy and daddy coaches and B players that left another club.

Very true. Daddy ball at its finest this past weekend. Team looked better last season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess when you have 10 girls tryout you don’t need the extra balls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well when you have 5 new girls tryout, you really don’t need the extra balls. Plus every girl should have a ball in their bag anyway no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well when you have 5 new girls tryout, you really don’t need the extra balls. Plus every girl should have a ball in their bag anyway no?

After you charge girls $65 for a tryout you can't provide a ball. You people are really brain washed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well when you have 5 new girls tryout, you really don’t need the extra balls. Plus every girl should have a ball in their bag anyway no?

After you charge girls $65 for a tryout you can't provide a ball. You people are really brain washed.

It’s not about the ball or the $65. It’s about the coaching at this level and if the girls improve throughout the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Well when you have 5 new girls tryout, you really don’t need the extra balls. Plus every girl should have a ball in their bag anyway no?

It’s not about the ball or the $65. It’s about the coaching at this level and if the girls improve throughout the year.

Its about making money hand over fist and you tell people to bring their own balls. Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't bring a ball, do you automatically get banished to the B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were likely already there before the try-out even started

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great response. Hands down- you won the internet today

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were likely already there before the try-out even started

Lol, A team girls don't bring balls, and nobody cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Gun is probably the best club in my opinion. YJ has great training but only on top team..all the rest fall way behind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does Liberty, Jesters, Empire fall within the lax hierarchy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters and empire are not even in the same league. While they may have a couple of good age groups they have zero history of getting girls recruited or dealing with college coaches. Liberty has a fine reputation. You don’t have to be on the best team in an age group to get recruited. You need to do a lot of work on your own and have someone with credibility among coaches to back you up!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2025 is the exception not the rule, 2026 eh. While the 2025 coach is essentially a daddy coach his pedigree speaks for itself and he has the talent and manages it well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want 2025
YJ either team way to go!!!
Top teams from other clubs compare themselves to the second team at YJ!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s what cr tells you. Sorry for your ignorance. 2025 has years before they even matter so relax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want 2025

Not M&D! Bahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Gun is probably the best club in my opinion. YJ has great training but only on top team..all the rest fall way behind

Top Guns is just starting a 2026 year team. I personally would suggest another club unless you have older siblings already committed to TG. YJ 2026A is solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want 2025

Not M&D! Bahahaha

True, M&D is the club YJA compares themselves to. M&D will further separate themselves from YJ this year. YJB is not even in the conversation of best cubs, sorry!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s what cr tells you. Sorry for your ignorance. 2025 has years before they even matter so relax!

Why are you even commenting on this thread about 2025? This is the 2026 thread - please go whine somewhere else. YJ 2026A WAS a solid team last year. Heard they lost a lot of girls this year to other clubs, cant imagine why? No one drinking the CR kool-aid anymore?

YJ is a dying club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of dying clubs, 9D1 just folded their 2026 Team

Looks like CR wins again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of dying clubs, 9D1 just folded their 2026 Team

Looks like CR wins again.

Which team? Both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They only had one team for this age group. They folded because they didn’t have enough girls to field a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They only had one team for this age group. They folded because they didn’t have enough girls to field a team.

thats too bad where did the rest of the team go? There isn't much in this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thats too bad where did the rest of the team go? There isn't much in this age group

Looks like they filled out the YJB roster.

Outside of the 2025 team, the girls side of 9D1 is an aspiring dumpster fire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. The 91 girls program is a mess. The 2026 team was a total disaster. Some of us went to yellow jackets and some went to top guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the Hero's 2026 Green team play YJ's this weekend, and wow, they are good. I heard that the U of MD coach helped pick the team. Wonder if that is true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering her kid is on Hero’s Green- it wouldn’t be shocking to hear she had a hand in the roster. . Seems like the Heroes also picked the refs for LiveLoveLax showcase. No way was that a fair game. Regardless of skill / ability. Some of those calls were compete BS - enough with the dramatics, paying refs, how about playing the game fairly for once. Sorry, they may have been “good” but certainly not FAIR by any stretch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to lax in Maryland-who you are is as important as how you play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think the ref's had anything to do with the final outcome, then you did not see the game. While there where a few calls that were head scratchers, the YJ's got smoked. They only scored 2 goals. I am by no means a fan, as my kid's team has gotten smoked by this team more than a few times, they are very good. The MD coaches' daughter isnt even the best player on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its all bs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think the ref's had anything to do with the final outcome, then you did not see the game. While there where a few calls that were head scratchers, the YJ's got smoked. They only scored 2 goals. I am by no means a fan, as my kid's team has gotten smoked by this team more than a few times, they are very good. The MD coaches' daughter isnt even the best player on that team.

YJ werent smoked today...TM says tie..true?...looks like it will be good competition down the road...which is great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, they tied on Friday, but lost in the Championship game 5-0 on Saturday. This will be a great match for years to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, they tied on Friday, but lost in the Championship game 5-0 on Saturday. This will be a great match for years to come.

Yes. Great matches for years to come- Seems they’ve become top 2 contenders in this age group for now. I haven’t seen another team play like these two. It’s always an intense battle— eventually the tides will turn. And YJ will win. Although, I’m not quite sure Hero’s will handle the loss like the YJ’s have. Again, not a fan of either team, just two cents. Hero’s/YJ-A & MD Black and maybe TG’s? Still early to tell. But my money is on YJ pulling thru the most committed. Never fails

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw the game. I also saw the game they tied on Friday....YJ-Manning will be a problem for Heroes. And they know it. And their time is coming! Always next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is Swarm 2026 a YJ team? Garden city about to beat them in tha Great American Draw tourney championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is Swarm 2026 a YJ team? Garden city about to beat them in tha Great American Draw tourney championship game.

? maybe a yj south or north team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Jesters won Laxin Out Loud. Beat some good teams. Is this a top club in NY?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard