BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,246
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 36 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You know what the problem is on this forum as it is the same problem on every other forum. Nobody care about your opinion and everyone should mind their own business. This forum is here to be informative and let people know about tryouts and other useful lacrosse stuff. Instead all you people do is spew anonymously about each other clubs or kids or coaches Who cares what anyone pays or where anyone plays! As long as the child is happy, that’s all that matters. Worry about your own child and your own family and don’t worry about anyone else.

Fact: 24 brings non paying guest players that are in the grade above what they are playing as a regular practice.

Opinion: This team is not for me and their coaches are rude.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what the problem is on this forum as it is the same problem on every other forum. Nobody care about your opinion and everyone should mind their own business. This forum is here to be informative and let people know about tryouts and other useful lacrosse stuff. Instead all you people do is spew anonymously about each other clubs or kids or coaches Who cares what anyone pays or where anyone plays! As long as the child is happy, that’s all that matters. Worry about your own child and your own family and don’t worry about anyone else.

Someone at 2 4 isn't happy that people are letting the world know what is happening in their club. I come to this site to read exactly what you are complaining about. The dirt on clubs. Because every club has it and it is good to know what you're getting yourself into when you sign your kids up.

BOTC is very important and so is its anonymity. Otherwise, the lying clubs could tell parents anything they want. Free press baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wrote that quote and my son doesn’t play for 24 and he never would play for that club. It about every club that everyone has opinions on. Opinions are like
butt everyone has one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wrote that quote and my son doesn’t play for 24 and he never would play for that club. It about every club that everyone has opinions on. Opinions are like
butt everyone has one

To that point. Why wouldn’t your son play for 2 four?
Whatever you answer is the value of the board. Where else can I get insight in to a club? If I ask the club theyre surely not going to explain how they will take my money but my son will not play as much as the kid who didn’t pay or practice and is a full year older.
What I do with your opinion is on me. In the case of 20+5-1 I’ve def seen and heard enough to know Outlaws or Fl$ Are better choices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
butt everyone has one

Whatever you answer is the value of the board. Where else can I get insight in to a club? If I ask the club theyre surely not going to explain how they will take my money but my son will not play as much as the kid who didn’t pay or practice and is a full year older.
What I do with your opinion is on me. In the case of 20+5-1 I’ve def seen and heard enough to know Outlaws or Fl$ Are better choices.

FL$ has a huge lawsuit going on. Probably not a good option right now. There is an entire thread dedicated to that. You may want to read that before considering them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
butt everyone has one

FL$ has a huge lawsuit going on. Probably not a good option right now. There is an entire thread dedicated to that. You may want to read that before considering them.

Thanks. Did know that from this site....even with the lawsuits they're probably still better and more honest than 2x12.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
butt everyone has one

Thanks. Did know that from this site....even with the lawsuits they're probably still better and more honest than 2x12.

Personally I would just rule out both. So many better options out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which day is this age group playing on for the halloween havoc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saturday. Hopefully late afternoon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Website says 10/13

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Roar fair against the Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's be honest...if you are asking about the scrimmage results here, you already know the answer. No need to gloat about it Express dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's be honest...if you are asking about the scrimmage results here, you already know the answer. No need to gloat about it Express dad.

Actually the A and B teams practice together and after our practice ended the A team scrimmaged Roar, I was wondering how well they competed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express won scrimmage easily. Wasn't very competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did Roar come from? Never heard of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cold Spring Harbor. Playing Express was a tall order. I wonder if any players on that team even play club. The success that CSH HS has had the last few years is all club players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cold spring harbor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cold Spring Harbor. Playing Express was a tall order. I wonder if any players on that team even play club. The success that CSH HS has had the last few years is all club players.

Yes, Very tall order. No sense in scrimmaging against them. Nobody learns in a blowout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH has been very good for a long time, not just the past couple of years !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And its because the top kids all played against the best competition in the summer by playing club on an elite team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And its because the top kids all played against the best competition in the summer by playing club on an elite team.

CSH success at the HS level is a direct result of the community all agreeing. The best thing for the continued success of the HS program is to have most of the players together as a group at a young age. It's worked for other communities for years until overzealous athletic advisory boards made up of self serving me first parents get involved. The best teams at the HS level had strong youth programs, although that model is starting to show some cracks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH success at the HS level is a direct result of the community all agreeing. The best thing for the continued success of the HS program is to have most of the players together as a group at a young age. It's worked for other communities for years until overzealous athletic advisory boards made up of self serving me first parents get involved. The best teams at the HS level had strong youth programs, although that model is starting to show some cracks.

Hard to debate it is best for the team. But the difference makers at HS level, in all towns, play club at a high level. And that helps them individually and helps the HS team he is on. There is room to do both. It just gets annoying when theses town coaches say choose. And club coaches are equally guilt when they get mad when a kid chooses town. Doesn’t take a lot to coordinate and let the best town players compete on a high level. Better than a B bracket at a travel tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hard to debate it is best for the team. But the difference makers at HS level, in all towns, play club at a high level. And that helps them individually and helps the HS team he is on. There is room to do both. It just gets annoying when theses town coaches say choose. And club coaches are equally guilt when they get mad when a kid chooses town. Doesn’t take a lot to coordinate and let the best town players compete on a high level. Better than a B bracket at a travel tourney.

There are no town teams playing at A level in a real travel tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City is the team we always see at tournaments. IS GC34 any good at a club level and does it translate to HS? Do all kids in the town stay and play for GC or do they move and play for the top clubs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City is the team we always see at tournaments. IS GC34 any good at a club level and does it translate to HS? Do all kids in the town stay and play for GC or do they move and play for the top clubs?

It’s the if we don’t see it, it’s okay. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Geese still an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 kids returning. Still no set coaching staff. I highly doubt it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t worry TR will lead them to the promise land!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You find out in a week at the Columbus Day tourney. Give it a rest, because I don’t think there is a LI team that can match the talent the Express has.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Geese parent, but clearly you seem to want to join them. You are obsessed with talking about them. Thats a clear sign.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Geese parent, but clearly you seem to want to join them. You are obsessed with talking about them. Thats a clear sign.

I think it’s former Geese who enjoy the fact that the team has apparently taken a step back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You find out in a week at the Columbus Day tourney. Give it a rest, because I don’t think there is a LI team that can match the talent the Express has.

Did anyone say otherwise? You are probably right. How many kids on this years roster? Chan has the market cornered. And more will probably show up between now and the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it’s former Geese who enjoy the fact that the team has apparently taken a step back.

Based on TR referance, its the 3 Geese who left togo to 91 last year. Not so sure everything is so copacetic for any of them over there. Thus the infatuation with their old team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on TR referance, its the 3 Geese who left togo to 91 last year. Not so sure everything is so copacetic for any of them over there. Thus the infatuation with their old team.

wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did anyone say otherwise? You are probably right. How many kids on this years roster? Chan has the market cornered. And more will probably show up between now and the spring.

The practices are very good. We had over 50 kids between the two teams on Saturday and there was no standing around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong

Not what I heard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong

Not what I heard

Should be interesting to see how Legacy pads their schedule without seeing teams like the Ducks and Chan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Geese parent, but clearly you seem to want to join them. You are obsessed with talking about them. Thats a clear sign.[/quote]

[/quote]

Based on TR referance, its the 3 Geese who left togo to 91 last year. Not so sure everything is so copacetic for any of them over there. Thus the infatuation with their old team. [/quote]

wrong
[/quote]

Not what I heard[/quote]

Should be interesting to see how Legacy pads their schedule without seeing teams like the Ducks and Chan.
[/quote]

6 new kids joined the Geese. All the others returned. Anyone who says differently either (a) doesn’t know what they’re talking about or (b) has an unhealthy obsession with their former team, and also doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Not sure what impact the 6 new kids replacing the old will have. Anyone who says different, well: see (a) and (b) above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could someone explain exactly what TR did at 91 and WI that has some many people disliking him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could someone explain exactly what TR did at 91 and WI that has some many people disliking him?

Oh boy this is gonna be interesting.

Page 13 of 36 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard