St. Paul's School for Girls MD 2020 Att Elizabeth Kennedy commits to University of Louisville

St. Paul's School for Girls (MD) 2020 Att Elizabeth Kennedy of Redshirts Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Louisville.

High School: St. Paul's School for Girls (Baltimore, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed To: University of Louisville
Club Team: Redshirts Lacrosse Club
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose University of Louisville, Women's D1?
"I chose Louisville because I believe it is a place where I can thrive both academically and on the lacrosse field. The Cards have a wonderful coaching staff. Coach Teeter, Coach Kay, and Coach Renee are amazing coaches, and are creating a great culture that I am inspired to become a part of. I am very excited to join the Cardinal women's lacrosse family."
Is there anything else you would like to share?
"To my parents. I want to thank you both for supporting me, and helping me through this whole process. You have been there for me my entire life, and have helped me improve as a person and a lacrosse player. I can not thank you enough for everything you sacrificed to get me where I am today. To my coaches. I want to say thank you to all of the coaches that I have had through out my life. You have all helped me to become a better player, and learn that success is earned. Whether it was in Lacrosse, Field Hockey, or Indoor Track you have all helped me improve and believe in myself. I would not be the person that I am today without the advice and experiences that you have given me. To my teammates. Thank you for challenging me to become better. Without all of you I would never be where I am today. I would have never developed the skills that are essential to my play without your support and hard work. Thank you for giving me the honor of playing with all of you. To my Grandfather. Thank you for spending countless hours every day practicing lacrosse with me. I can not express how grateful I am that you are in my life. I am truly thankful for the time and effort that you put in to helping me improve. I hope you get better soon. Love you. "