North Penn High School PA 2019 Mid, LSM Stephen Rinck Commits to Siena College

North Penn High School (PA) 2019 Mid, LSM Stephen Rinck of Phillie Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Siena College.

High School: North Penn High School (Lansdale, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, LSM
College Committed To: Siena College
Club Team: Phillie Elite
Lacrosse Honors: Honorable Mention and the Philly Lacrosse Invitational (Fall 2017) -Standout at the Adrenaline Fall Tournament (2016)
Academic Honors: -Honor roll throughout Middle school and High School -Mission trip to Dominican Republic this past summer
Why did you choose Siena College, Men's D1?
"I chose Siena because the moment I stepped on campus it felt like home. The coaching staff and the players were very welcoming and that’s something I looked for. The staff is new & I believe they will put the team in the right direction for years to come. This past lacrosse season I broke my ankle, so I couldn’t play summer ball, but the coaching staff still believed in me & that meant a lot. Couldn’t be more pumped to be a saint. "
Is there anything else you would like to share?
"This past year was rough on and off the field, so to everyone who stuck with me, I can’t thank you enough. Shoutout to all the coaches and trainers that have shaped me into the player and person I am today, without them this wouldn’t be possible. Special shoutout goes to my parents. Without them, I really wouldn’t know what to do. They have put up with my antics so many times, but continue to always be in my corner. Another thank you to the Siena coaching staff for believing in me, words cannot express how grateful I am to be apart of this program"
What other colleges did you consider?
"Robert Morris, Binghamton, Cabrini, Delval and others