BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 36 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Geese shed all the headaches. The ones on here posting garbage are texting the coach in between trying to get back in and blaming the other mixed nuts. And if you were lucky enough to get a few of the prizes it was only because they scholarshipped them after the others said no.

Would this be Mamma Goose?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rebels stand for something? renegades.?

Went to rebels tryout. The 2025 had a good turnout but they all had Ducks helmets on so I guess these are the teams that they took.All of the other age groups were light. It looks like only 2 guys left the ducks to start rebels. I wish all of these programs would just stay together. It always greener on the other side (($$$)).
Outlaws, Legacy and now ducks. Money and lies is what breaks these programs up. Keep the $ out of it and coach our kids. Give us a solid honest program! Good coaches, training off season and tournaments to play. I dont care at this point if we leave LI. W have played plenty of LI teams in NJ and Mass.
Travel lax is getting out of hand.

I agree. Travel lax would make a highly rated reality TV show. Some clubs go way over board with their pricing and parents pay whatever and do what ever some of these coaches ask them to do. it's embarrassing watching some parents following behind some coaches like lap dogs during tournaments and even worst seeing their wives doing it along with them. Let the kid make his own way, if he's good he will play.
Stop paying these high travel lacrosse prices....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R$sh stand for something? R$sh?

Went to R$sh tryout. The 2025 had a good turnout but they all had Ducks helmets on so I guess these are the teams that they took.All of the other age groups were light. It looks like only 2 guys left the ducks to start R$sh. I wish all of these programs would just stay together. It always greener on the other side (($$$)).
Outlaws, Legacy and now ducks. Money and lies is what breaks these programs up. Keep the $ out of it and coach our kids. Give us a solid honest program! Good coaches, training off season and tournaments to play. I dont care at this point if we leave LI. W have played plenty of LI teams in NJ and Mass.
Travel lax is getting out of hand.

I agree. Travel lax would make a highly rated reality TV show. Some clubs go way over board with their pricing and parents pay whatever and do what ever some of these coaches ask them to do. it's embarrassing watching some parents following behind some coaches like lap dogs during tournaments and even worst seeing their wives doing it along with them. Let the kid make his own way, if he's good he will play.
Stop paying these high travel lacrosse prices....

That prior quote actually should read r$sh. It keeps changing to rebels.
I tried to correct. Hopefully it worked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese shed all the headaches. The ones on here posting garbage are texting the coach in between trying to get back in and blaming the other mixed nuts. And if you were lucky enough to get a few of the prizes it was only because they scholarshipped them after the others said no.

Clearly not based on information given

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two observations, after enduring through this thread:

1. You people are out of your minds.
2. Long Island schools, with the highest taxes in the nation, still can't produce people who know the difference between "you're" and "your", and "they're", "their" and "there."

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Long Island schools, with the highest taxes in the nation, still can't produce people who know the difference between "you're" and "your", and "they're", "their" and "there."

Stop being an stunad. Only a fool trues to act like he is superior checking grammar on a blog.
Everyone knows people are jotting these comments in quickly and cant be bothered with typos and spelling.
You truly you need some therapy if you need to make ridiculous comments like that to deal with your lack of self confidence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about??
I dont doubt the ones on here bashing Legacy are the ones who left mid year last season. Which is shameful that they abandoned their team midseason and 91 should be ashamed for taking them mid season.
However, there are clearly issues at legacy that led to this . So you cant blame any players who left after the season was over. Thats on Legacy.

And I doubt highly that 91 is giving scholarships to these kids. For 91 this is a business and about making money. None of these kids are irreplaceable.

Plus kids left and went to other teams as well.

So stop pretending only 1 attack left and original defense is all there.
I truly hope Legacy rebuilds itself. But it wont happen by ignoring the obvious. And it wont happen if the money paid by parents is not used to adequately staff these teams.

Again, entire attack..:.gone, two starting defensemen.....gone, three starting middies....gone, starting fogo......gone. Plus a handful of other that are somewhere making other teams solid. Funny how it takes an organization to completely lose an entire team to realize cancers existed. You make excuses time and time again and spread lies when everyone knows the truth. The promise of green was way more important than winning and when you take the most talented kids and a daddy that thinks he played in the mll but is nothing but a high school soccer player they lose. They lose and lose and lose. Because no one believed in each other and everyone was looking over their shoulders. There’s one ball! As soon as you have a coach that teaches there’s one ball and everyone has to touch it, you may start winning again.

Let me clarify my prior statement. The parents who left the Geese mid season were defenitely a major part of the problem. They were loud, overbearing parents who wanted constant playing time for their kids at the expense of others, and tried to control the team. The mistake of Legacy initially was placating to these parents. They should have been firm with them from the beginning. And a major mistake was losing their original assistant coach. It was that coaches combination with Fiore that really brought the kids on the team to such a high level of playing prior.

But after those mistakes had been made, and when the toxic patents were gone, Legacy defenitely should have been hiring more coaches to help Fiore. They need to put money back into the team. It needs a head coach, defensive coach, and asst coach at a minimum. Thats what other teams are doing. And they must be qualified coaches. And I agree Legacy should have coach bios on website.

Voice of reason.....finally. Someone who knows exactly the truth right there. That coach and fiore were off charts together. Those kids performed for both of them. Not because of their resume but because the kids believed in them and each other. Take that away and you got what got. Fiore didn’t want to coach without him. Instead he was forced to coach with someone different every week. They had something that worked. stinks that they only saw green cause that guy high tailed it outta here,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly not based on information given

She and 5 others high tailed it out of there at the end of the season. I saw them at turtles and Rebels tryouts. I stayed with turtles but I heard she chose Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The assistant geese coach left the team mid season! You forgot to mention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no idea what assistant coach that person is referring to. The guy that left mid season saw that things weren’t going as he planned so he left for his kid to play 2024. The assistant they are talking about is the guy they got rid of for that hammerhead box and why the team is a mess. That guy took all four of his kids out of the organization. It’s a shame. They won everything, every tournament , everything and they chose to placate parents and a bald man with money who is now at express. Loyalty at its best.

But didn’t the new coach play at Maryland?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being an stunad. Only a fool trues to act like he is superior checking grammar on a blog.
Everyone knows people are jotting these comments in quickly and cant be bothered with typos and spelling.
You truly you need some therapy if you need to make ridiculous comments like that to deal with your lack of self confidence.

Can we stop with the word stunad??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no idea what assistant coach that person is referring to. The guy that left mid season saw that things weren’t going as he planned so he left for his kid to play 2024. The assistant they are talking about is the guy they got rid of for that hammerhead box and why the team is a mess. That guy took all four of his kids out of the organization. It’s a shame. They won everything, every tournament , everything and they chose to placate parents and a bald man with money who is now at express. Loyalty at its best.

I love that you changed it to hammerhead! Well done!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Proper grammar, like good manners, doesn't leave a person because they're on a "blog." Clearly, you've avoided picking up either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the annonymous poster. Very easy to talk about someone when you're behind a keyboard. The Geese, which everyone is so concerned about will be practicing tomorrow night. So if you want to come talk to the coaches or come see how many kids actually didnt leave then feel free. No need to tell you where they practice as Im sure you already know.

Best part of all of this, the kid that will take your kids scholarships, probably hasnt even started playing the game yet!

But hey, as long as you have that Championship Hat or T-shirt from 6th grade then I guess it was all worth it.

Good luck this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So sad. The fun is completely gone. And it’s all because it’s a win first and money culture and that’s root of all these posts. Nobody is creating any memories, just grief. For example, people are actually blind enough to place their son on 30+ man rosters and think it’s a good thing. You are creating memories of watching other kids play. And if you think you’re right, you’re 1000% wrong. And if you choose practice over play time, you are making a huge mistake and ruining your son’s confidence. You don’t see it now, but you are. Because no matter how hard he works and improves, there is no reward. Nice life lesson. All you get is the coach telling you that “hey is getting good” and a few bonus minutes to keep you on the hook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who are the 2nd teams at clubs this year.

Definitely:

Express
Igloo
Old Ducks

Maybe, meaning not sure

S2S
Legacy

Can anyone really confirm yet if the B teams exist. From what've I've seen at tryouts there will be an awful lot of very bad B teams. After wrecking peoples summers with earlier and earlier tryouts dates all they've done is try to capture more kids for multiple level teams and make us wait longer for answers. Is there ever any going back to normalcy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely:

Express
Igloo
Old Ducks

Maybe, meaning not sure

S2S
Legacy

Can anyone really confirm yet if the B teams exist. From what've I've seen at tryouts there will be an awful lot of very bad B teams. After wrecking peoples summers with earlier and earlier tryouts dates all they've done is try to capture more kids for multiple level teams and make us wait longer for answers. Is there ever any going back to normalcy?

The Express coach has reached out about tentative fall plans, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely:

Express
Igloo
Old Ducks

Maybe, meaning not sure

S2S
Legacy

Geese will be a solid B team give them a try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely:

Express
Igloo
Old Ducks

Maybe, meaning not sure

S2S
Legacy

For those of you on these B and C organization teams of the big organisations, you should seriously be looking at bailing out soon and looking somewhere else. They are looking like they will be a complete bust.

You are better off contacting the teams like Rebels, Outlaws, R$sh, Turtles, etc... that may have a few spots left and have them evaluate your kid to see if you are offered a spot.
You never know. Maybe one of them is able to work out something on tuition to offset the initial deposit if you made one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the noise that Igloo and Express don't have enough kids signed up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No n

Definitely:

Express
Igloo
Old Ducks

Maybe, meaning not sure

S2S
Legacy

For those of you on these B and C organization teams of the big organisations, you should seriously be looking at bailing out soon and looking somewhere else. They are looking like they will be a complete bust.

You are better off contacting the teams like Rebels, Outlaws, R$sh, Turtles, etc... that may have a few spots left and have them evaluate your kid to see if you are offered a spot.
You never know. Maybe one of them is able to work out something on tuition to offset the initial deposit if you made one.

Outlaws? Did you see that team last year? And the other 3 didn’t exist.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
All the B teams are looking for players. The costs have risen and the quality has fallen and there so many clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy falling by apart. Not enough kids for two teams. Leaves bunch of blue devil committed kids scrambling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 didn't have enough for 2 teams for a few years - they didn't fall apart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point. I’m sure they will rebound. I think the guy is trying to say that’s it’s a bit late in the game for kids and parents to be scrambling for new teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point. I’m sure they will rebound. I think the guy is trying to say that’s it’s a bit late in the game for kids and parents to be scrambling for new teams.

The kids dont need to scramble that much. If they are decent B player they will find a B team to join.
Team 91 and Express and Rage are still scrambling to have enough players for their second team. They can contact them to be evaluated. Plus plenty of B teams still looking for players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy falling by apart. Not enough kids for two teams. Leaves bunch of blue devil committed kids scrambling.

The smart ones left last year when the daddy coach was added.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kids dont need to scramble that much. If they are decent B player they will find a B team to join.
Team 91 and Express and Rage are still scrambling to have enough players for their second team. They can contact them to be evaluated. Plus plenty of B teams still looking for players.

Definitely reach out to the Express. We got are schedule. We are going twice a week for practice and 3 tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is O' Reilly your coach? Careful there is a great chance he won't show up, cancel practice or add Chan favors to your team...Buyer Beware, Ask ANYONE from last years team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Empire 2025 A team is good option too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is O' Reilly your coach? Careful there is a great chance he won't show up, cancel practice or add Chan favors to your team...Buyer Beware, Ask ANYONE from last years team[/quote

I was on the team last year and this season. If you are looking for a solid B team, call or email them and find out for yourself. They start practice this weekend Saturday and Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Empire 2025 A team is good option too

So they are down to one team as well? I guess with the Turtles, Rebels, Ducks break up, east coast e, jokers, 24 East, 91 B and IglooB. We have too many teams and not enough players at this age. That means of a lot frustrated parents when you see the talent disparity on these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 Outlaws upgraded
Looking for One Goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The way it looks this year at A level teams

A++ 91 and Express alone at top

A Igloo, S2S , maybe Rebels, Geese or Turtles

Every other program is B at best no matter what they call themselves.

If you thought the B teams were bad last year, you ain't seen nothing yet. The teams that added "new" B teams were barely able to fill their roster spots. It will be glorified PAL. Save you money and train, practice, do something on your own to get better. Paying 3000 dollars to play tournaments with kids who can't throw and catch is not making you a better player. Forget the at least their playing cliche.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you thought the B teams were bad last year, you ain't seen nothing yet. The teams that added "new" B teams were barely able to fill their roster spots. It will be glorified PAL. Save you money and train, practice, do something on your own to get better. Paying 3000 dollars to play tournaments with kids who can't throw and catch is not making you a better player. Forget the at least their playing cliche.

Chaos will probably still be A team as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any '25 LI teams playing at Battle of the Bay in Annapolis, MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue is 3-0 against S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any '25 LI teams playing at Battle of the Bay in Annapolis, MD?

Express will probably be there. They have been there in the past and no team on LI will give them any competition. The Li tourneys they play in are to give the practice players game time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Force and true blue had nice teams. Wouldn’t call them B teams. Def had some quality players.

Page 11 of 36 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard